Author Topic: Casa by the Sea - 1 year later  (Read 6308 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Casa by the Sea - 1 year later
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »
Don't worry my man, I don't plan on having kids anytime soon. I'll leave the premature parenting to you wwasps fuckups. I'm sure there's plenty of teenagers fresh out of Ivy Ridge with a bun in the oven.

Why are cedu and hyde better? Can't remember any parents having to bring their fucking passports along to visit their kids. Or getting turned away and refused a visit once they DID make it through customs and to the school. Also, haven't heard of anyone getting their mouths duct taped shut at cedu or hyde. And let's be honest with ourselves. You were there, I've seen the pictures; you guys were on straight up lockdown. Provo Canyon style. And those matching uniforms...stylin'! No punishments at cedu or hyde for checkin' out the opposite sex, either. That one should seal the deal on its own.

I knew a girl who got sent to a wwasps school, and if she's any indicator of the kind of fuckers that get sent to wwasps, then you should just end your own misery right now. So yeah, considered yourself enlightened, dick.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 10:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How about all you wwasps kids shut the fuck up and stop complaining. Man you guys are the worst of the worst, the scum of America's youth. You had to be one serious burden on society for your parents to send you to places like fucking Jamaica, Mexico, Costa Rica...hell, the fuckin Czech Republic! Plenty of kids get sent away, but the ones with a hope and a prayer get sent to schools like CEDU or Hyde. Have you ever seen the anti-wwasps group on myspace? Bunch of fucking freaks. They should've just locked you all in tranquility bay for life. When I have kids, I'm not gonna feel safe knowing there are freaks like you walking around. Fortunately, most of you are probably destined for state pens anyways.  "

When I read your first post, you came across as maybe a sibling of one of the kids who was sent to a WWASPS school? Then I happened to read your last post, and I'm guessing some girl who you lost your virginity to ended up at one of these schools? I'm not going to spend a lot of time with you because you simply just don't deserve it, but what makes you such an expert on all these facilities?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
Nope, my siblings would never end up in a place like fuckin' wwasps. A girl I lost my virginity to? Haha, well whatever you say. I'm no expert. But a little research goes a long way. I didn't ask you to waste your time on me. I just wanted to say my piece.

Offline Fake Parent Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 10:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How about all you wwasps kids shut the fuck up and stop complaining. Man you guys are the worst of the worst, the scum of America's youth. You had to be one serious burden on society for your parents to send you to places like fucking Jamaica, Mexico, Costa Rica...hell, the fuckin Czech Republic! Plenty of kids get sent away, but the ones with a hope and a prayer get sent to schools like CEDU or Hyde. Have you ever seen the anti-wwasps group on myspace? Bunch of fucking freaks. They should've just locked you all in tranquility bay for life. When I have kids, I'm not gonna feel safe knowing there are freaks like you walking around. Fortunately, most of you are probably destined for state pens anyways.  "

oops- I forgot to sign in. This was me.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
On 2005-11-22 09:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nope, my siblings would never end up in a place like fuckin' wwasps. A girl I lost my virginity to? Haha, well whatever you say. I'm no expert. But a little research goes a long way. I didn't ask you to waste your time on me. I just wanted to say my piece. "

Oops- forgot to sign in again! Forgive my many spelling mistakes, I've always been a bit slow. Now I will go back to myspace and hang out with all my 'digital friends' and make fun of all of you. If you respond to this post, I will sue you. Make no mistake, I am a lawyer. Prepare to be sued!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
A lawyer who is "slow", and cannot spell, and who has the time to play on the computer with your digital friends???? Hmmm........for some reason I don't find your threats......well let's just say.......threatening! Okay, well thanks for stopping by, and expressing yourself. Moving on!!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
What the fuck? Ok, for the record, those posts were absolutely not by 'Karen in Dallas'. They were by me, the anonymous fucker who hates you all. Karen in Dallas, fuck you. Trying to take the credit for my hatefulness.

Offline OverLord

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »
that last past was me. forgot to sign.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
On 2005-11-22 11:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What the fuck? Ok, for the record, those posts were absolutely not by 'Karen in Dallas'. They were by me, the anonymous fucker who hates you all. Karen in Dallas, fuck you. Trying to take the credit for my hatefulness.  "

Karen- nice to have you back- and your stupid games too. I know you simply crave attention and disturbance, so I will not give you the pleasure of playing along with your 'dual-character' fantasy. Been drinking and falling asleep to Harry Potter movies again? BTW- see you in court- bitch.  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2005, 09:44:00 PM »
Wow. Last time I come and talk shit to you wwasps fuckers. I shoulda seen something like this coming. Thanks for spoiling my fun Karen.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
'Bout time you bowed to your master, bitch. Now bend over... ::blushing::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »
I cannot express how disheartening that angry post was. 1 year later, I still have night terrors. I was sent to Casa By the Sea for talking back, the only reason I was talking back was because I was raped and hadn't told anybody because I was scared and 15 years old...so I was depressed and got snappy with my mom, never threatened her or anything. So don't say such things, everyone was there for a different reason. and that was really harsh. Casa corrupted me , indefinitely. :scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »
huh? Casa by the Sea was owned by the same as Darrington Academy!!! :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006, 02:46:00 AM »
i was at casa by the sea for 14 months and it was a hooorible expierence that has scarred me for life i was there from march 10 2002 to may 8th 2003 and i hope dayce goulding burns in hell for what hes doing to those children

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »
okay well there has got to be something wrong with someone who would talk like that
people are people some people have sever problems some people dont.

you obviously have no experience of who gets sent to these programs and what goes on.

if you did you undoubtably wouldnt be raving like a physco about the instability of our minds...

its a thing called post tramatic stress syndrome and people who went to war get it people who were in consentration camps and people who get locked up in jail or places like jamica and other WWASP schools. that is why that buy cant sleep... he has nightmares that he gets sent back. and he doesnt trust people becuase there was no one to be trusted where he was he got used to being on the defensive.

now im sure you know this but your an ignorant dick and i hope to god a physco like you doesnt have children...