Author Topic: Greg  (Read 4308 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »
You did set it up nice for me, thanks.  And yea he did fall for it :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

it's what he's done to other people, not me.  
I'll ask em all if I can post what he did to em.  and if they say OK I will post it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »
But I think when you set it, you knew I'd jump on it. :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-02 16:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"But I think when you set it, you knew I'd jump on it. :tup: "


No, I honestly don't understand what your problem with him is.  Still don't.  Why the need to fight someone else's battles for them?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-02 16:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-02 16:48:00, Anonymous wrote:


"But I think when you set it, you knew I'd jump on it. :tup: "




No, I honestly don't understand what your problem with him is.  Still don't.  Why the need to fight someone else's battles for them?"


he wants Greg's cock
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »
It all started back with the "Passion Of Christ" thread.  Weather Jesus is real or not I admire what he stands for.  Why it's OK to believe it Santa Claus, but not Jesus is something I'll never understand.  Greg started bashing people because of their intamate beliefs in someone kind, caring, forgiving and loving.  Why try so hard to prove people wrong that want to believe that.  Jesus is not the problem in our world.  It's organizied religions that mis-represent him to the masses.

From then on I've heard a bunch of stories about him degrading people and treating them like shit.  Some that even had a sincere intrest in him.  His father or step-father, don't remember which was one of the seed founders.  He could use that to help this entire cause to fight abusive re-habs, but instead uses it as a claim to fame.

That's the short of it for starters.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »
Gawd your facts are all fucked up.  Put down the crack pipe and stop answering your own posts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

  • Posts: 2841
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »
for the record, I deleted my post because I was ashamed of myself for engaging you at all. I would have deleted my other post but you had responded to it.

You are back on ignore because you aren't worth my time. I will not be lowering myself to your behavior.

Have at it "punk".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 4Reagan2Youth0

  • Posts: 175
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/pornjunkyusa
Greg
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-02 18:07:00, GregFL wrote:

"for the record, I deleted my post because I was ashamed of myself for engaging you at all. I would have deleted my other post but you had responded to it.



You are back on ignore because you aren't worth my time. I will not be lowering myself to your behavior.



Have at it "punk".

"


Will do, ya sissy fag.   ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ww.myspace.com/crappletexas

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
This was some good entertainment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-02 17:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It all started back with the "Passion Of Christ" thread.  Weather Jesus is real or not I admire what he stands for.  Why it's OK to believe it Santa Claus, but not Jesus is something I'll never understand.  Greg started bashing people because of their intamate beliefs in someone kind, caring, forgiving and loving.  Why try so hard to prove people wrong that want to believe that.  Jesus is not the problem in our world.  It's organizied religions that mis-represent him to the masses.

Some people feel that way, some people feel its a bit more than odd to have imaginary friends at such an advanced age.  Some people feel that religion itself is foolish at best and dangerous at worst.  Why is it not ok to voice that?



Quote
From then on I've heard a bunch of stories about him degrading people and treating them like shit.  Some that even had a sincere intrest in him.  His father or step-father, don't remember which was one of the seed founders.  He could use that to help this entire cause to fight abusive re-habs, but instead uses it as a claim to fame.



That's the short of it for starters."


I second the above poster, " Gawd your facts are all fucked up. Put down the crack pipe and stop answering your own posts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 4Reagan2Youth0

  • Posts: 175
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/pornjunkyusa
Greg
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »
shows over, go home.   :wave:  :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ww.myspace.com/crappletexas

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »
I disagree with you completely!  I am one of those believers that had a discussion regarding Christ with Greg.  We ended it quite politely, agreeing to disagree.  He never bashed my faith, just debated it.  Honestly, one of the more civil and intelligent debates ever with an unbeliever.  I admire him, still disagree with his faith or lack of, but if we ever met, feel certain we would get along anyway and have some great conversations! By the way Greg....any great trips lately?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

  • Posts: 2841
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 10:57:00 AM »
Actually, just got back from the Dominican republic.  Went white water rafting and just hanging with a good buddy of mine from California.  We had a ball but the trip was too short.  I used to go down there all the time.  Also, In Aug/Sept I spent two months traveling around Asia, including China, Phillipines, Thailand and Indonesia.  I can't even describe how good that was!

More to the point, the people who have discussed religion with me know how I feel, and Know that I respect their faith.  They also know that I pretty much will beat up on their naked assertions (but not them personally) and ask them to challenge what they are saying.  But when their faith is brought into the conversation, there is zero argument.  That is of a personal nature, and the people that I love in this world are mostly christians. To disrespect that would be to insult the people that I love as well.  I won't do it.

Dont worry, I don't hold any group (thiests) accountable for the type behavior exhibited in this thread Nor does it bother me in the least.  I have seen morons from all sides jump on people for their beliefs.  In fact, I just debated a guy that advocated Killing all "heretics" and then banned me from the website (he was moderator) when he lost.

Funny that.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFl's ex-wife

  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/crapitolrecords
Greg
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
I meant trips to the bank honey. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ggressive Anal

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Greg
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »
Dame that Greg's a sucker.  :lol:  Fell for the same trick 3 days in a row now. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »