Author Topic: You guys are fucking nuts  (Read 3244 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You guys are fucking nuts
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »
The door to what? the happy little virtual reality house of horrors? Dont let the roof fall on your face while staying is more like it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »
i agree about house of horrors. and i agree with the original poster here. this place is fucking weird and most of you seem weird too.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 11:46:00 AM »
There is no way to recieve justice now for crimes that were committed so long ago.  I don't think there is even a way to recieve justice for crimes committed yesterday.  What's in the past is just done; it's in the past and there is no remedy.  What passes for justice is mostly just revenge or some kind of a social validation that the plaintiff was wronged.  Justice is only possible in the present. I pretty much think the whole "justice" system is a sham.  Lawyers and judges an' such are just flim-flam men/women gettin' rich off 'a' suckers.  The "justice" system itself is based on the unjust premise that justice can be obtained for those who were victimized in the past.  As a society we are conditioned to believe this but it aint true.  The so-called justice system simply exploits the very people who have already been victimized and in doing so makes every one involved in it a criminal.  There is nothing we can do to change the events of the past.  All we can do is live justly in the present.

I don't blame anyone for bein' tired.  I'm damn tired myself.  

If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »
Justice? Revenge? Vindication? Validation? Good old friends? Bad old enemies? Understanding? Being understood?

I don't know what ya'll are after, I'm after those last two. When I split that crazy assed place, I was perfectly happy to cut my losses and get back to living in the real world. But things had changed. I honestly did think I was just paranoid when every damned thing reminded me of the Program, especially the War on Certain Drugs that Jack Eckerd didn't sell. But it's not paranoia. So now, as much as I fucking despiesed the very idea of intentionally (or even accidentally) associating w/ anybody who had anything to do with that fucked up cult, yenz are the ones who have the only worthwhile answer to questions like "Well, what did you really think?" and "What do you think about it now." and "How can we wake our friends and neighbors up so they'll quit going along with this mad scheme?"

And I've been pleasantly surprised to find a couple of extremely cool ppl among you. Didn't expect it. I never do anymore. Cool people, potential real good friends, are so rare anywhere you go looking.

I don't go cold calling or knocking on doors to find people and make them answer my stupid questions. I only threw out the invite. If you're not having fun or getting anything worthwhile out of the time you spend reading and writing here, go in peace and the best of everything to ya.

I'm still getting answers. They usually lead to more questions. I dunno, maybe it's just like a junk head getting a fix; it feels good to me.

I've always wondered just what goes on in state programs like Eckerd and the boot camps and such like. No one I've known who's been there has been willing to discuss the particulars. Now I'm finding out, little by little, getting my fix.

Maybe I'm just a dreamer, maybe you're right and we all should do just as you do; eat shit and pretend to like it so as not to stick out and get struck by the hammer. But I can't be happy that way. I tried, it didn't wash. I think there are very, very few people who now support the drug war, zero tolerance, forced treatment and all the rest who would still support this horror show if they understood what it's all about.

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppression of both mind and body will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day"--
Thomas Jefferson

"Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know."--
Why I Live at the PO

[ This Message was edited by: Eudora on 2006-02-28 12:06 ]
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »
Ya know.. I thought alot today and probably over the last week. I talked today to some people. And after that, I read some stuff old and new from random people and myself. I have to agree! We are nuts. I really did have a huge self-awareness awakening a few months ago. I let much of this shit go. But I continued to come here, and today I realized it is the same reason I never tried to run from straight... Like I had to make some impact or tell my story or be here to see your stories.. Well I did all that, and now I think I'm done. I might be wrong... but I hope not. I'm not a complacent sheep and I still won't be if I stop comming here. I will still be who I am. I personally am going to try to just find peace in knowing that - That straight and fornits do not define who I am. Ginger is right, getting bits of this info is like getting a fix.. Well I wanna be done with that. I have learned all I care to learn from the pains in life. Take care you all. It's been way too real... *** beam me up Scotty!  :razz:

PS, if I show up here tomorrow... remind me of this! It's become automatic to check this board. To get my fix. But I don't wanna anymore either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »
good decision. liked hearing about reading and other activities. should this site have a ceremony when you graduate?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2006, 04:21:00 PM »
or maybe someone should start a website for fornits survivors.............

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »
But I can't be happy that way. I tried, it didn't wash. I think there are very, very few people who now support the drug war, zero tolerance, forced treatment and all the rest who would still support this horror show if they understood what it's all about.

The trouble with this is, John Q. Public is getting to witness exactly what "motivating" is which is really a pretty embarassing thing to have to 'fess up to having actually done....despite the fact that it was 'required behavior' there! There are plenty of things about myself that I'd rather admit to a complete stranger other than the degrading act of having done that...  :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
After i seven -stepped i brought a non-straight friend of mine into the back of group and he nearly shit himself and i had to get him out fast because he was so freaked out by the motivation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2006, 05:15:00 PM »
it would be cool if someone could make an emoticon motivate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »
That's the thing..it probably won't be too long before someone makes one... ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 05:27:00 PM »
what is wrong with that? i find it amusing. i would like to see an emoticon motivate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »
Sigh..nothing, I guess.. I'd like it if there was one too in a way...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
what is motivate and how doe sit look and when did they do it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »
:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame: you guys are still nuts. i do not want to hurt anyone but this site is a far fucking cry from anything helpful to anyone and i can only compare it to boxers to tired to hold each other up anymore. that protest was pathetic and even looked self serving, but it was too amatuer. i was a little pissed that we never got a good sammie cleavage shot.