Author Topic: Do Protests Work?  (Read 2287 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Do Protests Work?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 03:14:00 PM »
I like your ideas lady.  I would wear a t-shirt that said something to that effect.  I would pro'ly not want it to be a tye dye though.  I like my dyes without words on them.  In fact I've been workin' on a stencil for a t-shirt that simply says "Straight survivor and Drug War P.O.W. 85-87"  Now that you've re-kindled my interest in that project I think I'll get back to it.  Oh, and just to like, maybe explain what I'm doin' I'm just drawing a design on a piece of cardboard and then cutting it out to make a stencil and then the stencil can be laid on top of a t-shirt and sprayed with spray-paint.  No silk screening necessary and once the stencil is made all the hard work is already done and I can make as many t-shirts as my heart desires.  Also the stencil provides a home-made anti-corporate look that I like.  Go ahead and try it in your own home!  My friends and I made a whole bunch of anti-Bush shirts this way, back before the idiot was "re-elected".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Do Protests Work?
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?so ... 49&forum=9

Thanks for showin' me this link Eudora.  I'm FUCKIN' pissed right about now.  I feel like goin' down there and bustin' that whole place up to get that girl outta there...but I know that wouldn't really help.  It's just how I feel.  God.

I know I talk a lot of shit on lawyers but maybe there are some decent lawyers out there who have not cut out their own hearts yet.  I sure hope so.  I was very touched by all the responses.  It's so good to see that people are trying to fight for justice.  That poor lady and her daughter.  God.  ::armed::

I'm gonna try to send that link to my uncle who is a criminal lawyer in Denver and see what he thinks.

Fuck those mutherfuckers!  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Do Protests Work?
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »
Damn, Pirate! Whatever you've been doing lately, keep doing it. You're in rare form lately.

There's a damned good chance that this fellow may be one of the ones yelling out, "Coming home!!!" at the next open meeting! Keep up the good work, Pirate!  :wave:

• View Profile
Do Protests Work?
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
...  :???:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Do Protests Work?
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »
Don't pretend not to know that you've had that T&R Shine lately! Don't look confused, it's a good thing! You're progressing!

Perhaps you're feeling a little nervous (I know, nervous isn't a feeling) but get used to the fact that you, my boy, are well on your way to getting straight, which is the reason you are here!!

• View Profile
Do Protests Work?
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »
... :???:

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Do Protests Work?
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »
On 2006-03-01 19:20:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"Don't pretend not to know that you've had that T&R Shine lately! Don't look confused, it's a good thing! You're progressing!

Perhaps you're feeling a little nervous (I know, nervous isn't a feeling) but get used to the fact that you, my boy, are well on your way to getting straight, which is the reason you are here!! "

Right you are, my esteemed colleaugue, right you are!  This Pirate character, while not ready for 2nd phase yet, is certain to be earning T&R at next Open Meeting.  He needs to work on his anitauthoritarian views a little bit more before he gets the priveledge of 2nd phase, but with continued application of the Sacred Steps and the other Tools of Personal Change, he'll be getting Straight in a jiffy!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease