Author Topic: Protest Critique (Thru my eyes)  (Read 12429 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Protest Critique (Thru my eyes)
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »
Frederick

I don't moderate this forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »
On 2006-03-09 13:29:00, Froderik wrote:

"
Frederick

I don't moderate this forum."

uhm, no one said you did. facts above still stand. you look feverish.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »
F you with your 'you look feverish' shit..I ain't afraid of you. ::both::

How do those facts "still stand" if I don't moderate this forum?

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2006, 07:28:00 AM »
On 2006-03-09 13:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-27 00:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-26 22:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-26 07:46:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"I was glad to see him saying something good about the event even if his post was somewhat laden with sarcasm, insults & surreal humor about China."

Thank you.

I never have anything bad to say about these events.Its just that I have met Greg and Sherman,and about 24 hours after I met them they revealed my personal informations right here on this board.Its because of self serving assholes like them that more people dont participate in the protests.

I do live in China,but thats no great feat.

I would go to these protests EVEN IF it meant I had to be seen in public with slime ball like Greg and Sherman.

Ill tell you another thing,they know my name and they also know if they ever mention it here again that I will arrive to their front fucking door.They have "burned so many bridges" that they actually keep guns for protection.

You see,I dont need any gun.Ill say right here that Ill burn the fucking houses of all their family members if the ever cross me again.

These sick fuckers published a toll free 1-800 number on Fagers website,knowing that people seeking help would call that number.Well,the only thing that happens when you call that number is people start exploiting you and dont even have the respect to keep your personal informations private,and if you ever post anything they dont agree with,they post your full name here.They put my name here within 24 hours of my meeting with them.

Like I said before,if you ever cross me again I will make you wish that you were never born!Go ahead,I DARE YOU!"

Everybody here knows GregFL is a creep and not to be trusted.You would have to be living ,I dont know,somewhere in China perhaps,not to know about Greg's antics.Im sorry it had to happen to you too.

One day Greg will get whats coming to him.Mark my words. :tup: "

All the moderators will sell you out. It gets there rocks off. Thisis blood sport for them. We are talking Frederick, Ginger and Greg. They have collaborated and cooperated in trolling and other sick shit on people they act like friends to. I hate them all. I would not get close enough to them to need mace, but just in case if I think I will be near them I will carry some. That goes for Baltimore, PA, and wherever the fuck in Florida that Greg lives. By the way, interesting court records all over the U.S. I have been having fun looking at them online, it is not hard to do at all, it is not hard to find a map and find out what county a town is in. I don't have enough info and the time is not yet right to strike, but moderators should be warned, every one has their Ackilles(sp) Heel. They can fix this problem by apologies and clearing the shit up, speaking frankly about their responsibility and so on. They have been given sooo many chances to do this, I really think they might need to get pinched on their heel for a while, I really do, because they think it is all funny when it is really really not funny, if it was funny everyone would be laughing and not just them.

This is a very bad and dangerous place for survivors of cult abuse. I hope people who are being hurt will simply leave. I hope this site gets killed because it is as a matter of FACT hurting common cause and trust. Ask around amongst survivors.

"

1) never tell anyone anything you dont want people
to know
2) why the fuck would you call an 800 number to give your personal info to ex straightlings? Is there some "ex straight staffed suicide hotline" or something?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »
On 2006-03-10 04:28:00, linchpin wrote:

"

On 2006-03-09 13:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-27 00:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-26 22:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-26 07:46:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"I was glad to see him saying something good about the event even if his post was somewhat laden with sarcasm, insults & surreal humor about China."

Thank you.

I never have anything bad to say about these events.Its just that I have met Greg and Sherman,and about 24 hours after I met them they revealed my personal informations right here on this board.Its because of self serving assholes like them that more people dont participate in the protests.

I do live in China,but thats no great feat.

I would go to these protests EVEN IF it meant I had to be seen in public with slime ball like Greg and Sherman.

Ill tell you another thing,they know my name and they also know if they ever mention it here again that I will arrive to their front fucking door.They have "burned so many bridges" that they actually keep guns for protection.

You see,I dont need any gun.Ill say right here that Ill burn the fucking houses of all their family members if the ever cross me again.

These sick fuckers published a toll free 1-800 number on Fagers website,knowing that people seeking help would call that number.Well,the only thing that happens when you call that number is people start exploiting you and dont even have the respect to keep your personal informations private,and if you ever post anything they dont agree with,they post your full name here.They put my name here within 24 hours of my meeting with them.

Like I said before,if you ever cross me again I will make you wish that you were never born!Go ahead,I DARE YOU!"

Everybody here knows GregFL is a creep and not to be trusted.You would have to be living ,I dont know,somewhere in China perhaps,not to know about Greg's antics.Im sorry it had to happen to you too.

One day Greg will get whats coming to him.Mark my words. :tup: "

All the moderators will sell you out. It gets there rocks off. Thisis blood sport for them. We are talking Frederick, Ginger and Greg. They have collaborated and cooperated in trolling and other sick shit on people they act like friends to. I hate them all. I would not get close enough to them to need mace, but just in case if I think I will be near them I will carry some. That goes for Baltimore, PA, and wherever the fuck in Florida that Greg lives. By the way, interesting court records all over the U.S. I have been having fun looking at them online, it is not hard to do at all, it is not hard to find a map and find out what county a town is in. I don't have enough info and the time is not yet right to strike, but moderators should be warned, every one has their Ackilles(sp) Heel. They can fix this problem by apologies and clearing the shit up, speaking frankly about their responsibility and so on. They have been given sooo many chances to do this, I really think they might need to get pinched on their heel for a while, I really do, because they think it is all funny when it is really really not funny, if it was funny everyone would be laughing and not just them.

This is a very bad and dangerous place for survivors of cult abuse. I hope people who are being hurt will simply leave. I hope this site gets killed because it is as a matter of FACT hurting common cause and trust. Ask around amongst survivors.

"

1) never tell anyone anything you dont want people

to know

2) why the fuck would you call an 800 number to give your personal info to ex straightlings? Is there some "ex straight staffed suicide hotline" or something?

"

I called Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler when I was a the "end of my rope",did a google search on "Straight",found Wes Fagers fucked up site,and there was published Mike Sherman's Toll Free 1-800 Number,and after meeting in person with them seeking help,they published my real name ALL OVER this board.
Creeps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »
I called Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler when I was a the "end of my rope",did a google search on "Straight",found Wes Fagers fucked up site,and there was published Mike Sherman's Toll Free 1-800 Number,and after meeting in person with them seeking help,they published my real name ALL OVER this board.

Creeps."

as always, you are a fucking liar.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »
On 2006-03-10 07:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Creeps."

as always, you are a fucking liar.  "

The only person name that I post on this site is mine...Mike Sherman.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »
Will this stupid shit never end? I'm talking to all of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »
On 2006-03-10 07:22:00, Froderik wrote:

"Will this stupid shit never end? I'm talking to all of you."

This will end when you make amends for threating to send everyone to SIBS.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »
This will end when you make amends for threating to send everyone to SIBS."

LOL, ok- I apologize for that & hereby solemnly swear to sever all ties with Dr. Fucktard!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »
On 2006-03-10 04:28:00, linchpin wrote:

Once upon a time, there was. Personally, I thought it was an extremely bad idea.

I won't even go so far as to recommend helpful resources that I've heard nothing but good about and that I have faith in. Not, at least, without having the time to explain why I think they might be helpful (might) and the limits of what I actually know about them. What if I've been duped? It's happened before. As a kid, ok, I made honest mistakes and gave people horrendously bad advice for various reasons. I was a kid. I can learn from my mistakes and forgive myself. But I'm not a kid anymore, I know better.

Even so, I might be convinced that it's safe to hand out a help hotline if I have reason to believe that they really are helpful and that the people who answer know what they're doing and have some incentive to do the right thing. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm open to the possability. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You're right, the LAST stranger in the world you want to trust w/ your unsettled, disturbed issues regarding Straight is the one of whom the only thing you know is that they know precisely how to push your buttons. More to the point, that they may very well NOT know how NOT to do that!

I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't
agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it
would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.
--GW Büsh, CNN.com, December 18, 2000

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2006, 09:26:00 PM »
On 2006-03-10 07:22:00, Froderik wrote:

"Will this stupid shit never end? I'm talking to all of you."

Good question, Fred. We are talking to all of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2006, 10:31:00 PM »
On 2006-03-10 07:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Creeps."

as always, you are a fucking liar.  "

No,ITS TRUE.
You even bought me a real good hamburger and frenchfries during our little meeting,then plastered my name ALL OVER this board the very next day when I posted something that YOU did not like (assuming that "YOU" are Mike Sherman or Chris Tyler").

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2006, 02:33:00 AM »
The proof is on the post "Photo Of Billboard",posted by Wes Fager.
K-Pickle aka Mike Sherman,
you are a liar.
You are an exploiter of anyone who called your toll free number from that billboard.
You know who I am,and if you ever post my personal informations anywhere again,I will come and pay you a little visit,you piece of shit child abuser.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2006, 08:50:00 AM »
On 2006-03-10 23:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The proof is on the post "Photo Of Billboard",posted by Wes Fager.

K-Pickle aka Mike Sherman,

you are a liar.

You are an exploiter of anyone who called your toll free number from that billboard.

You know who I am,and if you ever post my personal informations anywhere again,I will come and pay you a little visit,you piece of shit child abuser."
::burger::  ::cheers::  ::deal::  ::deal::  ::deal::