Author Topic: Miller Time  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Miller Time
« on: February 22, 2006, 02:20:00 AM »
Anyone who endured Virgil Miller Newton and his equally sadistic wife Ruth Ann absolutely has got to get ?Help At Any Cost.  Chapter 8, Miller Time is an account of Lulu Corter's trial and specifically Miller's testimony.  Maia attended the trial.  Phil was brilliant!  The description of Newton's face turning "an even more vivid crimson" at having his tactics, credentials and word even questioned, let alone impeached is deeply satisfying. Equally so is when the judge gets so irritated with Newton's demeanor and evasive, broad answers during his attorney's direct that he actually begins questioning Newton so much that the jury is sent out because Newton's attorney is claiming the judge is "skeptical".  The judge shoots back, "I am skeptical.  We're walking through fantasyland here and there really comes a point when the court cannot sit here like a bump on a log and accept it."

For me Maia tied everything that I already knew, and a lot that I didn't know into a clear, concise package that connects some of the final dots.  She covers all it all.  The account of Aaron Bacon will bring you to tears.  I knew the story, but not the details.  What that poor kid suffered and for how long before dying.....there's no words for it.

I'm sending a copy to Miller tomorrow.  Think he'll read it?

Cops; you wake `em up you gotta dance with `em. They lead.
-- Jack McNulty

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Time
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »
Don't waste your money on a book for Virgil, he'll never read it.   Instead, send him a letter demanding "amends" for the abuses he perpetrated.

It's great that more people are learning the truth about this abusive madman, the cult guru egomaniac who made a career out of torturing children and destroying families, committing child abuse and fraud every chance he got.

Miller Newton is a notorious child abuser, hopefully he will end his days in a prison cell, being sodomized repeatedly as he chokes on his own shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Time
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 12:33:00 AM »
How about New Jersey "make amends" by prosecuting that pedophile.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Miller Time
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 07:19:00 AM »
On 2006-02-22 21:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How about New Jersey "make amends" by prosecuting that pedophile."

I think it would be a great day when the state prosecutes him criminally for his abuses.  I don't know if he is a "pedophile" per se, but he has been shown time and time again to be a remorseless serial child-abuser.   The traumatic abuses that he inflicted upon countless children, in the name of "therapy", to satisfy his greed and sick needs for power over others, are crimes of the vilest sort, crimes that have left innumerable scars on the bodies and minds of his victims.  If there is even a shred of justice left in this world, Miller Newton will do a long stretch in prison.  He is a cowardly, cruel, evil perpetrator of child abuse who preyed upon children to satisfy his bizarre appetite for recognition and accolades.  He proudly boasted of his abusive methods and techniques, acts that have led to nothing but suffering and injury to his victims.  For Miller Newton to walk around free is truly an injustice to all of his victims, particularly those who took their own lives after being subjected to his inhumane tortures.  The man is guilty of atrocities the likes of which are still having malevolent effects on not only his victims, but their families, loved ones, and communities.  A long prison term for Miller Newton would only slightly remedy his crimes, and his death in a prison infirmary would be a step toward justice for his victims, many of whom are no longer among the living.  The suffering and pain inflicted by and at the direction of Miller Newton is appalling, and it would be a joyous day for justice were he to answer for his crimes in a criminal, rather than civil, court.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Time
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 07:35:00 AM »
Hey Newton; coming to the protest this weekend?  Bring that shitty son of yours.  You know the shitty one, Mark.  Tell him his oldcomer says "fuck you Mark" :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Time
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
my entire "tenure" in str8 was with miller....he
slammed me around in my intake with the kiss-ass
help of the the staff and oldcomers that were in there....3 days and a trip to the "time out room"
later,i SLICED MY HAND WIDE OPEN IN GROUP!!....then,later that night,i did my 1st introduction!i'm sure every parent in that f-ing place was wondering wtf
happened to me in there...Miller,seeing this,kept me standing after i was done with my introduction and humiliated me in front of everybody! he told all the parents that i was trying to "con" my
parents into pulling me out of straight! that i was playing a game!a game?!he said"druggies will try anything to get out of "treatment"!!!!!!!!!
HEY MILLER! WANT TO PLAY A GAME?!...I'M NOT A 16 YRS OLD KID ANYMORE!!!!....yeah...i knew miller.
......hippie