Author Topic: RMA held Elan and Provo over our heads  (Read 4562 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RMA held Elan and Provo over our heads
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 03:46:00 AM »
On 2006-02-25 18:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My respect goes out to all of us who are alive to tell the story,,, that maybe someday will stop falling on depth ears.... :flame: "
Couldnt agree more dude..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2006, 03:49:00 AM »
PINK!!! COME BACK ALREADY, COME ON DUDE...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
Not quite sure what the RMA is...?

Though elan did hold lots of things over our heads way back in the day .

We were told that if we did not make it thru the program that we would end up as emotional cripples/in prison or dead.

That we would NEVER be able to get high again after we left the program .

That there was no pill/drug that we would be able to take that would help us (anti depressants/medical mj for example)

We were told  elan was the bottom line for us and thru this intense corecive pressure (brainwashing)constantly being crammed into our minds thru :

seminars that lasted hours of mind numbing indoctronation dealing with death ,prison and becoming an emotional cripple,along with just sheer lunacy.

general meetings that were depraved horrorshows of the sickiest sideshow that would make Jim Rose blush because of the intense violence.And the Spirit (elan) that the house could so quickly be brought to a frenzy of mob mentality directed against a sole individual. (by the henchmen that were elan's directors)

Encounter groups run by directors whose only qualifacation might be the ability to sell shoes or drive a bus. Therefore you can imagine the quality that one would recieve in the form of psycho therapy. Pretty much just more about death and dying ,going to prison and prisons and ending up being  emotional cripples.

elan in my opinion and its henchmen were very adapt at holding death ,prison and more death (being an emotional cripple has got to be like death) over our heads.

Like I said before this was all done to indocternate brainwash keeep people from running away and to also create a severe dependance on the program called elan,and I do mean a severe dependance on it. If you don't make it here you are gonna be dead out there type of dependance.

I my opinion a lot of people have died just as a result of having come in contact with that hell hole that is elan, as well as some have gone to prison (first hand knowledge of elan revoking some ones stay and shipping them off to prison during an especally sick general meeting )and there are many that have become emotional cripples, that in turn end up taking their own lives.

For myself elan put a serious hurting on me ,their misguided therapy did more harm than good and yes I was seriously crippled by the time  I left that hell hole. Crippled but free.

Yet I made it because of me not elan. I survived because of me and "putting elan in its proper perspective .

Matt

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »
got bumped off and the above post is mine .

I am glad to see a thread like this and hope the the people that chose to try to gross out each other will respect this board and thread .

I hope ya'll have gotten yer ya ya's out .Granted I 'm not holding my breath but I reall hope people can dig themselves .

Peace

Matt

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »
Hey Felice ,

Good to see you are doing well. I dig your art .

I donno if the lucky ones were the ones that escaped (split )and I do remember Bob C. wanting to go to prison instead of staying in that hell hole.They sent him

The same thing with Chris Badger, a very small kid .they ripped him apart ,cowboy kick assed him all over the house and themn explictly told him what was going to happen to him in prison ,when they sent him there .

He liked to split. I mean they emotionally gutted that poor kid,  it  was just about the sickest thing ,except for the lunacy they use to pull on Jennifer Stamler and Mary O.

Kruglik ,Gottlieb .McCann and ricci ( zaretzky was just a wanna be director at the time) Child abusers from hell.

It is true that absolute power corupts absolutely and the vpower that these henchmne and ricci had over people was insane ,almost like well who dies today type mentality or attitude .

Saving peoples lives bull crap it was about the money and i truly believe that elan's henchmen thrived on the sickness and power that they exibited and had.

What a hell hole .

Sorry Felice but you know there are some days that I would really like to see those boys including the director wannabe go to prison and get their JUST deserts  What a bunch of sick losers .That place was a hell hole that stole money from good people and abused their kidsin the process.

Matt

Offline OKB4RMA

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 01:15:00 AM »
RMA was Rocky Mountain Academy...a CEDU school in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. It appears that there was more "physicality" at Elan than at RMA which were primarily the things that were "held over our heads"  My reason for posting here in the Elan threads is to try to get an understanding of where the schools overlapped in their ways.  It seems that there were some definite similarities with the group sessions, workshops, seminars (call them what you will) in the psychological sense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 03:37:00 AM »
they told me i couldnt sign self out  at 18 because of warrents for my arrest ,, i later found out that was total bullshit,, it was all about the money, gottlieb should be in jail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2006, 09:20:00 PM »
you hit it right no the noise brother :smile: