Author Topic: Florida death update  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »
On 2006-02-17 11:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"  

?video's out

Fred Grimm of Miami Herald.

"

Sorry, that should read "stills from video".  The actual video isn't up yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2006, 03:27:00 AM »
Took a look at the video. I did not see any punches thrown. What I saw was 5 cops manhandeling a poor kid that one of them could of dealt with easyly. With no audio we dont know what they said, but indeed, it does seem they are doing something wrong, and police in this day and age cannot even seem to do something wrong. This video just highlights the reasons I dont trust many cops. Only 2, and them I know personally. but I digress. All evidence points to that childs condition being agrivated by the police untill death, but of couse this is being hastey, we will wait and see.

P.S. Dont trust any over 30 and don't trust the Man!!!! (haha)
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »
It depends on which version of the video you watch. For instance, CNNs version is very clear, but they have edited out some of the more damning evidence. In other clips you can see his body move as if he was hit in the stomach- looked like a sucker punch to me. Several times they slammed their knees into his back/butt and legs. At one point he is sitting against the poll and can't even hold his head up. They are holding his arms on either side, twisting them at the wrist. One confusing scene was when they were trying to force him to walk. His legs were like jelly, but someone was hammering on his forearm until he fell.
He was providing NO resistence at all. The restraint appear to be unnecessary to me. I had the impression that they were attempting to force him to say something or apologize before they would let him go, but who knows. What was obvious, is that he wasn't resisting them, except perhaps verbally.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
We haven't even seen it all yet.  There's over 80 therapeutic, rehabilitive minutes on that tape.  :roll:  

Tough love in action folks!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
He was hit. It's a common way guards and other psychopaths with authority get a quick hit and scare the shit out of you... all too typical. Without any warning they punch really quick and draw back fast. It knocks the air out of you and you don't even know what hit you. I am VERY familiar with that type of sucker punch. This shit is disgusting, those people belong behind bars for MURDER!

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
I FINALLY saw this tape on the news this AM  in CA. When I, mentioned to my husband that I had been reading about it for some time...I had to explain the whole fornits thing.....his comment...shut the fuckin place down!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »
I saw the video.
THIS is what I think I saw:

The kid is in an abusive boot camp and is being forced to excercise.
I think while excercising,the boy became ill and the guards percieved this as non-compliance,or as a good time to push the kid to work harder.
MAYBE they put him against the wall pressing a firm knee in the ass.

THEN I AM NOT SURE,looks like someone does a take down move with a forearm in the fron of the kids face!
After all of this its all just a bunch of assholes with stupid hats standing around watching the boy die.
This so called "nurse" cant get a real job anywhere else,so she surrounds herself with a bunch of fat ass cops and sweaty young boys,probably addicted to the perscription drugs she stals from the cabinet every day.

I think the boy was dying BEFORE the cops struck him in the face with the forearm.

THEY RAN THE BOY TO DEATH!The beating occoured AFTER the boy became ill.
When the boy became ill,the cops percieved it as "non- compliance".

CLOSE ALL BOOTCAMPS!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »
I, for one, am sickened by the "Nurse" that stands there with her damn stethascope around her neck and doesn't seem to intervene at all!  I work in the medical field and this makes me sick!  Give me a few minutes alone in a room with her and her damn stethascope and I'll have her wishing there was a nurse present to assist her!!  :scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Florida death update
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2006, 10:15:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 18:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I, for one, am sickened by the "Nurse" that stands there with her damn stethascope around her neck and doesn't seem to intervene at all!  I work in the medical field and this makes me sick!  Give me a few minutes alone in a room with her and her damn stethascope and I'll have her wishing there was a nurse present to assist her!!  :scared: "

The sick thing is that fat ass "nurse" would probably enjoy it.These jail nurses are unemployable in any normal job.They get the jail job as a last resort,and because they love the smell of a caged human being.