Author Topic: were you people absent the day the rest of us got brains?  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you people absent the day the rest of us got brains?
« on: February 17, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »
I swear, this is the lamest site of all. What are you people doing with your lives? What makes you come back here, of all places, and talk about nothing? It's like glancing in on an intellectual debate between Steve, the retard, and Dennis, the twelve year old from elan 8. Half you people are well into your 30's and the others are 19-year-old parents. Why don't you just exchange emails with the people you do like, ignore (by not coming back) the people you don't and let everybody else use this place to hook up with old friends and talk about real shit. I know I'm preaching to a bunch of baboons who will have to have the last word at each other (and probably me). But I really couldn't care less, after all, I won't be here tomorrow. But you will won't you? See you in another ten years, losers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »
I think you got the wrong forum lady..The Elan forum is down the street there..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »
On 2006-02-17 06:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

" I swear, this is the lamest site of all. What are you people doing with your lives? What makes you come back here, of all places, and talk about nothing? It's like glancing in on an intellectual debate between Steve, the retard, and Dennis, the twelve year old from elan 8. Half you people are well into your 30's and the others are 19-year-old parents. Why don't you just exchange emails with the people you do like, ignore (by not coming back) the people you don't and let everybody else use this place to hook up with old friends and talk about real shit. I know I'm preaching to a bunch of baboons who will have to have the last word at each other (and probably me). But I really couldn't care less, after all, I won't be here tomorrow. But you will won't you? See you in another ten years, losers."

Get off your ego-trip.  I like comin' here an' readin' an' writin' posts about music an' meetin' other people into the same.  You can't judge me.  You don't even know me. Crazy how you have to put us all down to make yourself feel better.  Have a nice life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »
- ::dove::

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »
On 2006-02-17 06:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

" I swear, this is the lamest site of all. What are you people doing with your lives? What makes you come back here, of all places, and talk about nothing? It's like glancing in on an intellectual debate between Steve, the retard, and Dennis, the twelve year old from elan 8. Half you people are well into your 30's and the others are 19-year-old parents. Why don't you just exchange emails with the people you do like, ignore (by not coming back) the people you don't and let everybody else use this place to hook up with old friends and talk about real shit. I know I'm preaching to a bunch of baboons who will have to have the last word at each other (and probably me). But I really couldn't care less, after all, I won't be here tomorrow. But you will won't you? See you in another ten years, losers."

YOU?VE BEEN HIT BY THE

|-------------------------|*______.
|--ANAL BLEEDING--|*|----|[ ]|_____
|_...._...._TRUCK...._....|*|____|__|_.....]|
_(@).(@)______(@)(@)**===-_(@)-'__

if you don't pass this on to 69 other people, you will bleed from your anus forever.

[ This Message was edited by: sorry... try another castle on 2006-02-22 05:15 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 10:09:00 AM »
YOU?VE BEEN HIT BY THE

|-------------------------|*______.
|--ANAL BLEEDING--|*|----|[ ]|_____
|_...._...._TRUCK...._....|*|____|__|_.....]|
_(@).(@)______(@)(@)**===-_(@)-'__

if you don't pass this on to 69 other people, you will bleed from your anus forever.

:nworthy:  :tup: