Author Topic: HLA Is Downsizing Staff?  (Read 45697 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2006, 10:08:00 AM »
I did some research into Steve's tax lien list...here are my results so far:

#4 & #5 & #10 are the same lien, and it was released 4/25/05.

#7 & #8 are the same and it was released on 6/28/05.

I still have to research #3, #6, #9 & #14.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
On 2006-02-22 06:47:00, SHH wrote:

"D & E Contractors was dissolved in 2003 according to the corporations website. From what I heard, the owner died in 2001 or 2002. There must have been a dispute over unfinished work or something but I am just guessing. I think the suit was withdrawn or satisfied. "

Unfinished work? If that were the case, would HLA be the plantiff? What indicated that it was withdrawn or satisfied?

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »
There was a countersuit from what I read but I need to find that site again to find out when the countersuit was filed.

Offline odie

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »
I may be wrong in this case but in my home state tax liens are placed on properties that are in arrears of their taxes after 2 years and the property can be repossessed by the state after 3 years for non payment of taxes. Is this also true in Georgia? Just how far behind is HLA at this point?

All religions have been made by men.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

die

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
In Georgia, from what I remember, the state tax liens can be placed on property for unpaid taxes as soon as 6 months in arrears....and I don't know the timeframe for foreclosure for unpaid state taxes but I know as long as payments are being paid on the balance, the property cannot be taken.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
One more thing...In my research, I haven't found any state tax liens...but Steve says he found one according to his list. Its not showing on my websites that I use, but according to what he posted, it was filed in Nov of 2005. I am guessing that the state taxes that havent been paid in full yet are from tax year 2004, but that is just a guess. I will have to research further.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »
We'll be waiting with baited breath.  :roll:

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »
Well according to the State of Georgia Dept of Revenue, there are no outstanding state income tax liens tied to Hidden Lake Academy, HLA, or any other name similar to that. Steve where did you get your info?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »
This is the lien:

14.HLA INC HIDDEN LAKE
ACADEMY
STATE OF GA STATE TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
11/17/2005

This is the query from which the information was returned:

QUERY - (DEB( HIDDEN /3 LAKE)) &
STA(GA)
DATABASE(S) - LJ-ALL

I have a contact who runs tax queries (BTW my family's business is lien/debt acquisition - we buy debt and forclose on the assets).  It's legitimate and it's current.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
Well according to the actual delinquent tax database on the Georgia Dept of Revenue website, there are no open unpaid taxes for Hidden Lake. Hmm.....I guess I will have to call them directly to verify this.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 05:11:00 PM »
Bullfrog can you cite your sources in any of this nonsense your spewing out?

I mean youre claiming about lawsuits that you think you might have heard about?

Meanwhile were presenting verifiable facts.

Also can you go into why HLA would on such a regular basis fail to pay taxes?

Just speculate if you dont know.

Oh and Im curious again. Why are you so eager and willing to research this but you refused to contact ORS to verify that HLA was not properly licensed?

Let me know.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
Oh and Im curious again. Why are you so eager and willing to research this but you refused to contact ORS to verify that HLA was not properly licensed?

Great question.  SHH will go to virtually any length to try to invalidate criticisms, except apparently when she knows that the outcome will look bad for HLA  (like blatantly obvious violations of law) - in that case she ignores the request to look into the facts.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2006, 05:27:00 PM »
No Steve you bastard she hasnt had the time.

Jesus Christ its only been nine months she takes care of TWO disabled family members, she has to talk to her mole, she has to keep constant tabs on her ex with the gps tracking device she placed on him, she has a pretend job to go to, and she has to defend HLA as she was recently knighted by Lord Lenoard.

son of a bitch.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
I didnt contact ORS because I didnt feel like it. In this case all I had to do was use my search engine I use for liens and recorded property deeds. You see, I do actually have a REAL job as a mortgage loan underwriter, where liens and deed searches are a weekly thing for me. Its something easy. Getting on the phone with ORS isnt as easy for me and I never got around to it. As far as moles, youd have to talk to Steve about that, I have friends, not moles. And if you just go to search systems website, the county websites, and the department of revenue, all this information is easily obtainable, if you know what to look for. As far as why they didn't pay these items when they were due, I don't know, but I do know some amounts were quite large and they probably set up payment plans for them. Alot of them I found have been released usually within 6-12 months of being filed. As far as GPS'in Bill, no thanks....his wife keeps track of him just fine without my help LOL

BTW Robert....all of this "nonsense" is verifiable on search systems, a search website, and the Georgia Dept of Revenue website, and a few other websites. I'm not making this stuff up. Why don't you check it out yourself.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »
As far as moles, youd have to talk to Steve about that, I have friends, not moles.

Why is it that my friends are "moles" and yours are friends?  Why are you disparaging my friends?  Are they somehow less honorable than the friends you have?

You see, I do actually have a REAL job

Who are you saying doesn't have a real job?  Why is your job REAL and other people's aren't?

all this information is easily obtainable, if you know what to look for

Maybe you don't know the best way to get this type of information.  I get it on anybody, anywhere at any time.  

HLA has a live lien filed by the State of Georgia.  You missed that one.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-02-22 15:35 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control