Author Topic: HLA Is Downsizing Staff?  (Read 45201 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »
Are you their accountant? Unless you are, you have no idea what the balance sheet looks like. Neither do I, but if you aren't in the business office or the school's accountant you cannot speak from a position of knowledge of the school's financial situation. If you claim to have such knowledge, I suggest you post it for review.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »
Thats interesting because youve sought to comment on their finacial situation numerous times.

Would you like me to post the link or are you going to do us all a favor and shut your mouth?

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »
What I said, Robert, was that I didn't know what the balance sheet looked like. That doesn't mean I don't know about other aspects of financial items. However, this anonymous person claims to have knowledge of the balance sheet. I just wonder about the accuracy of their statement is all. Rumors and fact are two very different things. Coincidently, the financial status rumors started after a particular person was fired...hmmm....makes one wonder.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
On 2006-02-16 18:38:00, SHH wrote:

"What I said, Robert, was that I didn't know what the balance sheet looked like. That doesn't mean I don't know about other aspects of financial items. However, this anonymous person claims to have knowledge of the balance sheet. I just wonder about the accuracy of their statement is all. Rumors and fact are two very different things. Coincidently, the financial status rumors started after a particular person was fired...hmmm....makes one wonder. "

Again you seek to play with semantics Bullfrog. You claimed to be familiar with all of the operating cost of the school as well as the amount of money it was taking in. No different from what this person is saying.

Im curious though, why is it you believe every person who comes on here and has disparaging remarks concerning the school (aka tells the truth about it) has some hidden agenda or is trying to seek revenge?

Arent you pushing your own agenda Bullfrog?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 07:46:00 AM »
On 2006-02-16 16:15:00, SHH wrote:

"Are you their accountant? Unless you are, you have no idea what the balance sheet looks like. Neither do I, but if you aren't in the business office or the school's accountant you cannot speak from a position of knowledge of the school's financial situation. If you claim to have such knowledge, I suggest you post it for review."

Go ask Bill what happened to the loan for MBA.  If you listen carefully you will hear a toilet flushing...  That's just a symptom of the problems.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2006-02-17 04:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-16 16:15:00, SHH wrote:

"Are you their accountant? Unless you are, you have no idea what the balance sheet looks like. Neither do I, but if you aren't in the business office or the school's accountant you cannot speak from a position of knowledge of the school's financial situation. If you claim to have such knowledge, I suggest you post it for review."

Go ask Bill what happened to the loan for MBA.  If you listen carefully you will hear a toilet flushing...  That's just a symptom of the problems.  "

Please do.  And be sure to fill us in on the details.

SHH, which employee that was "recently fired" do you believe to be the source of the financial instability rumors?  I happen to have a contact that is still there and I am told it is the majority of the staff that is concerned with their futures, not one "rumor monger."
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »
Is Johnny Lott still there? Perhaps the gave him the axe...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2006, 09:15:00 AM »
On 2006-02-17 14:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Is Johnny Lott still there? Perhaps the gave him the axe..."

We're not going to know until our regular die-hard HLA supporters come on tell the story.

Usually if you don't get an immediate denial from 2 or 3 staffers it's safe to assume what's posted is true.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »
Why don't you just ask your inside informant whether Johnny is still there or not Steve. I am sure he knows since he knows so much else about the school's inner workings and is one of their older employees.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »
On 2006-02-18 06:35:00, SHH wrote:

"Why don't you just ask your inside informant whether Johnny is still there or not Steve. I am sure he knows since he knows so much else about the school's inner workings and is one of their older employees."

I'm asking you.  You said you're plugged in there.  Can't you just answer?

I personally don't care about Johnny Lot's staus.  Somebody else asked and I thought you might be able to answer.  If you can't or won't, just say so.  No hard feelings.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2006, 10:25:00 AM »
I dont know whether or not he is still there. I havent asked about him. His picture is still on the website. But since you talk about your inside person all the time I figured you could just ask him. Im sure he knows since he knows so much else of a personal nature about the school.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
I will ask on Monday if it comes to that.  I don't want to impose on someone who has already risked their job to straighten out several bald-faced lies that have been posted here by other staffers.

His pic on the webpage means nothing.  We know for sure Bill White is gone, but his pic remains.  I think they do this to give the appearance that staff doesn't turn over about once a year, which it does.

Why are you so defensive about being asked for information?  You've provided what YOU wanted to provide, unsolicited, for the past year or more, citing your connections to the campus as the source.  Why do you not want to provide more information?  Is it that this information is unseemly and you'd rather not tell the truth to protect the image of the facility?  Or is it that you just don't know anything?

Like I said before, if you won't or can't answer just say so.  I'll get what I need elsewhere.  But this useless banter you keep posting does nothing to advance the topic of the thread.  So, please, be productive or just don't post.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
I could ask about him I guess but I havent yet. I was just htinking since you had an inside person you could just ask them about his status. Im not trying to be defensive, I just dont know about that particular person's status because I havent asked. I know about some things and others I don't thats all.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »
I know about some things and others I don't thats all.

Maybe you can learn to say "I don't know" right up front rather than waste my time and energy running in circles with you.  If you don't know, just say so.  Nobody's going to beat you over the head for that.  

It's when you give the runaround rather than just being truthful that it gets nasty around here.  I personally have more respect for someone who is honest about their knowledge or lack thereof.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Is Downsizing Staff?
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
This is like watching a couple of cats bat a mouse back and forth.  SHH, you've provided a wealth of entertainment!  :lol: