Author Topic: who is everyone?  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who is everyone?
« on: February 13, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
hi everyone. this is weird. i am 28, have been out of the school for 11 years, and yet still have a lot of anger about the whole place/experience/etc. my boyfriend went to cedu, and it's still hard for me to talk even to him about it. anyone else feel similar? can people start putting their names too so i know who i'm talking to? thanks.
joanna
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
Hi Joanna and welcome.   I want you to state which school you were in cuz there's a shitload of them here.  Tell us a little about your experiences while you were there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who is everyone?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »
hi.
i went to the amity school in italy from 91-93 i think. when i got there pretty much everyone was with "the program". in my 6th month or so there was an "underground" and most of my peer group got kicked out.  the people the were left were moved up except for me who was moved down. some shit, huh? anyway, the school shut down. you would think that would have made me really happy especially since i was/am a bit bitter. but it's just more difficult. because the people who i really want to talk to, i have no way of finding. i guess that's why i'm here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who is everyone?
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
have you tried http://www.myspace.com and the groups there- or http://www.cafety.org

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who is everyone?
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 02:07:00 AM »
Hi!

I was at Amity in '92ish... Maybe I know some of the people you are looking for?

ERH

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i went to amity in arezzo
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 10:33:49 PM »
Hey, I was at Amity from 89 tp 92. I was the one who questioned," why was John still on campus when he was accused of  touching some girls and yet when matthew was accused, he and mel where thrown off campus and we weren't allowed contact with them, but still had to sit on fat Johns lap and tell him how my boyfriend and I " fucked like rabbits " as he would call it.". On top of it, mel was about to give birth to the twins.

I harbor resentment because, everything became chaotic and I blame John. That place became my home, the kids, my family and when I left, I left all of my friends. It was harder then one could ever imagine moving back to the states. Some kids even took their own lives. R.I.P PAUL LEO, ADRIAN - MAMA MALIN. Honestly, I'll die with those kids from there still in my heart, some staff too.....just not ever John or his horrible wife/hag Marcie. ( and I was never too keen on Merv or mona aka Rose. )

BUT..... I'm over it. I do think about opening up a school and charging the same. You sure don't need credentials to run a school for the screw-ups. HAH

p.s. I was 13 turning 14 when I got there, and i was sent out of the country because I kept running away with an older guy, well you know what the fat shit John said to me after my mom's first visit, he said, " You're mom's just mad at you because you get more sex then she does. " mind you with a smile. r.i.p. fat John. maybe now since your fatness has probably shrunk in the grave, your dick won't seem like a pee anymore, asshole!