Author Topic: What the Bleep Does SHH Know  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What the Bleep Does SHH Know
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »
SHH is a nerd.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »
Hi Suzanne!! :wave:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »
On 2006-02-12 15:03:00, SHH wrote:

"That post was in response to something Robert posted. He stated that I didnt know who he was and would never know who he was or where he lived. What you are viewing is only one side of the discussion. "

Oh but the fact that you have never known who I am or where I lived makes you a liar.

Whatever I had to say on the other end of the coversation has no bearing on your lies.

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
What's up Bruce. I think I owe you an apology for all the bullshit, I didnt realize how full of shit some of these people are here on this board..

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
Dont sweat it, I apologize as well for giving you such a hard time.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 07:05:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Enjoy these SHH Classics

Feel free to add others.

I personally was a witness to the school for 7 years and yes they are licensed, and accredited by several organizations now.

These are the two organizations they list on their website and I believe one other something like the Georgia private school association or something like that..but not sure their specific name.GEORGIA ACCREDITATION COMMISSION & SOUTHERN ASSOCIATION OF COLLEGES AND SCHOOLS. Also "accredited" means: To recognize (an institution of learning) as maintaining those standards requisite for its graduates to gain admission to other reputable institutions of higher learning or to achieve credentials for professional practice."

I remember it being accredited by an organization fairly early on but dont remember which one...and it was monitored by the state..the health department for one..and other groups as well...

nobody intentially avoided regulatioins..they were trying to get organizations to accredit them so how is that avoidance??? another DUH and it IS a therapeutic facility...they have counseling and NA meetings and AA meetings and therapeutic programs and rewards and they do community service and do things for the poor in the area and the elderly.

I had never heard of a child being on restriction for months...thats ridiculous...the longest restriction I heard was a week or two.

Since I dont believe that they were using food as punishment, simply to make their meals more simple isnt punishment, I dont have to show research that supports that notion since thats not what they were doing. And I didnt imply that restrictions only lasted a week..they normally do only last a week...

And it wasnt only cheese sandwiches. And by the way, what kid eats more than 2 boxes of cereal for breakfast? a week of cereal, fruit, sandwiches and juice and water wont kill anybody.

And I believe the reason for that was that they were keeping the restriction kids seperated from the others and sandwiches were something easily transported to another part of campus.

Do you know about changes made over the past 5 or 6 years? I do.

Maybe they already have addressed whatever concerns you guys might have had in the past. Maybe whatever was going wrong has been fixed.

What i know about the school is from a resident point of view. NO I dont know that much about specific counselors or which ones were good and which werent bad, but I know about some that were fired and some admin people fired like Rudy and Jill and Dean and Laura Lynn.

Not sure why you dont like my statement here..I never heard anything specifically bad about Greg...and I really didnt know about his professional behavior because I never heard anybody complain about it...but I knew him more on a social level like at christmas parties..work retreats...cookouts with the neighbors..that sort of thing..and his son played with my kids and his daughter babysat a few times too.

They were not allowed to restrain the kids it is a hands off facility...anybody restraining kids was reprimanded or fired....the ONLY time I ever heard about it being allowed...in the policy..was if a child was maybe trying to hurt themselves with a sharp object or getting ready to hit another child.

Any kook out there could pick up the kids on the main road and if they ran away at night there were bears and bobcats and coyotes that would make walking down a dark mountain road quite dangerous. I know all about the critters there was a bear that used to sit on my garbage can on my back deck and eat his midnight snack!

And the icing on the cake:

No I dont know FIRST hand what is happening there...so yes its second hand...but so is what you are talking about...and the people that I talk to dont LIE

SHH had it all upside-down all along.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 08:59:25 PM »
Suzanne,

On behalf of all the parents who've had children at HLA and have personally gone through Hell, I hope you go away and never post on this site again.

It is so thoroughly disgusting how you could stand by and support these people while you knew exactly what was going on there.

You are a complete disgrace to mankind and your hands are just as dirty as their's are....

Parent of a former student.