Author Topic: MILFORD OHIO  (Read 5876 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-09 10:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-02-13 08:55:00, Anonymous wrote:


"http://wcpo.com/wcpo/localshows/iteam/kidsfolo.html





February 10: Kids Helping Kids Protest





Reported and Web Produced by:


Hagit Limor


Photographed by: Anthony Mirones


Updated: 2/13/2006 11:17:01 AM




...




"I agree with the treatment, I just disagree with their methods and I think they're very harmful," said protestor Kris Flannery."




this one got stuck in my teeth. i had to really fuckin work the floss to get it out, then i spit it in the sink because it stank it had been in there so long. ugh."


No shit. Can we get another spokesman please?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

  • Posts: 789
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2006, 11:22:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 18:36:00, Anonymous wrote:
"No shit. Can we get another spokesman please?"

Sure...I nominate you cause I'm sure you'd do much better.  :roll:  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-09 10:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

Quote
On 2006-02-13 08:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://wcpo.com/wcpo/localshows/iteam/kidsfolo.html
February 10: Kids Helping Kids Protest
"I agree with the treatment, I just disagree with their methods and I think they're very harmful," said protestor Kris Flannery."

"this one got stuck in my teeth. i had to really fuckin work the floss to get it out, then i spit it in the sink because it stank it had been in there so long. ugh."

That statement is one statement taken from a 10 minute interview. So there is no context for the statement. I'm sure "the" can easily be misinterpreted.....all I was saying was that when is absolutely NECESSARY, I agree with treatment in general, but I dont approve of KHK's treatment methods at all....I was clearly disapproving of KHK's treatment methods all throughout that interview.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

  • Posts: 789
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »
oops, that last post was me....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

  • Posts: 512
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2006, 11:57:00 PM »
Quote
That statement is one statement taken from a 10 minute interview. So there is no context for the statement. I'm sure "the" can easily be misinterpreted.....all I was saying was that when is absolutely NECESSARY, I agree with treatment in general, but I dont approve of KHK's treatment methods at all....I was clearly disapproving of KHK's treatment methods all throughout that interview.

KHK & Straight are the only programs that can really help druggies to avoid DEATH, INSANITY & JAIL! Those other so-called "drug treatment facilities" just enable the druggie to continue using once they do their 30 days! They lack the TOUGH LOVE that SIBS and KHK deliver.

_________________
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Froderik

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7547
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 20:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-09 10:08:00, Anonymous wrote:


Quote

On 2006-02-13 08:55:00, Anonymous wrote:


"http://wcpo.com/wcpo/localshows/iteam/kidsfolo.html

February 10: Kids Helping Kids Protest

"I agree with the treatment, I just disagree with their methods and I think they're very harmful," said protestor Kris Flannery."



"this one got stuck in my teeth. i had to really fuckin work the floss to get it out, then i spit it in the sink because it stank it had been in there so long. ugh."


That statement is one statement taken from a 10 minute interview. So there is no context for the statement. I'm sure "the" can easily be misinterpreted.....all I was saying was that when is absolutely NECESSARY, I agree with treatment in general, but I dont approve of KHK's treatment methods at all....I was clearly disapproving of KHK's treatment methods all throughout that interview.

"

I hear ya, OTHER types of drug treatment can be helpful for real addicts, and it should be clearly stated that the whole treatment model, the "therapeutic community" or whatever the hell you wanna call it is a BAD idea from the ground up. No point in painting a boat that leaks...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

  • Posts: 789
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 20:57:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

KHK & Straight are the only programs that can really help druggies to avoid DEATH, INSANITY & JAIL! Those other so-called "drug treatment facilities" just enable the druggie to continue using once they do their 30 days! They lack the TOUGH LOVE that SIBS and KHK deliver."

NO! Straight, KHK, & SIBS will drive anyone to death or insanity because SIBS & KHK deliver nothing but hate and abuse, NOT love!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

  • Posts: 512
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2006, 12:28:00 AM »
I'm sorry, but it's simply a bad idea to mollycoddle a druggie -- this is NOT what they need! :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Nonconformistlaw

  • Posts: 789
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2006, 12:32:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 21:28:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

"I'm sorry, but it's simply a bad idea to mollycoddle a druggie -- this is NOT what they need! :flame: "

I think YOU need a strong dose of SIBS Tough Love!  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2006, 12:35:00 AM »
Am I the only one that doesn't see those emoticons, just a banner?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

  • Posts: 512
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 21:32:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-10 21:28:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:


"I'm sorry, but it's simply a bad idea to mollycoddle a druggie -- this is NOT what they need! :flame: "

I think YOU need a strong dose of SIBS Tough Love!  :roll:

Your damned right I do! Well...did! My family was going downhill fast until we put our son into Straight! Straight helped him get his life back­? and to kick his habit to hell and back! Then I went on to become Executive Staff, and well, the rest is history! But I DAMN SURE thank the Lord everyday for what Straight and especially Tough Love? did for US! Where would we be without it???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

  • Posts: 512
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 12:55:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 21:19:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-10 20:57:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:


KHK & Straight are the only programs that can really help druggies to avoid DEATH, INSANITY & JAIL! Those other so-called "drug treatment facilities" just enable the druggie to continue using once they do their 30 days! They lack the TOUGH LOVE that SIBS and KHK deliver."

NO! Straight, KHK, & SIBS will drive anyone to death or insanity because SIBS & KHK deliver nothing but hate and abuse, NOT love!

In addition, I'm certainly not going to solicit the opinions of a bunch of eggheads about something that they would not be able to comment with any validity on since they are way out of their depth! Have they ever experienced firsthand the horrors of the downward spiral of drug addiction? I doubt that many of them could claim this, don't you? Have these self-proclaimed 'experts' ever known the true joy that occurrs when a kid yells out across the floor of the open meeting room, "Coming home!!!!!" ?  Well? Then they are simply not qualified to comment on the quality (or anything else) concerning Straight's  method of therapy...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Nonconformistlaw

  • Posts: 789
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 21:55:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

"Have these self-proclaimed 'experts' ever known the true joy that occurrs when a kid yells out across the floor of the open meeting room, "Coming home!!!!!" ?  Well? Then they are simply not qualified to comment on the quality (or anything else) concerning Straight's  method of therapy..."

Well since I have screamed "coming home" and ran across the open meeting floor, then according to your logic I am certainly qualified to comment on  Straight's method of torture & abuse, oops I mean 'therapy.'  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

  • Posts: 512
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 10:08:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-11 07:06:00, Nonconformistlaw wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-10 21:55:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:


"Have these self-proclaimed 'experts' ever known the true joy that occurrs when a kid yells out across the floor of the open meeting room, "Coming home!!!!!" ?  Well? Then they are simply not qualified to comment on the quality (or anything else) concerning Straight's  method of therapy..."


Well since I have screamed "coming home" and ran across the open meeting floor, then according to your logic I am certainly qualified to comment on  Straight's method of torture & abuse, oops I mean 'therapy.'  :roll:

You most certainly are, though I completely disagree with you -- but I wasn't referring to you in the above post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
MILFORD OHIO
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-10 20:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-09 10:08:00, Anonymous wrote:


Quote

On 2006-02-13 08:55:00, Anonymous wrote:


"http://wcpo.com/wcpo/localshows/iteam/kidsfolo.html

February 10: Kids Helping Kids Protest

"I agree with the treatment, I just disagree with their methods and I think they're very harmful," said protestor Kris Flannery."



"this one got stuck in my teeth. i had to really fuckin work the floss to get it out, then i spit it in the sink because it stank it had been in there so long. ugh."


That statement is one statement taken from a 10 minute interview. So there is no context for the statement. I'm sure "the" can easily be misinterpreted.....all I was saying was that when is absolutely NECESSARY, I agree with treatment in general, but I dont approve of KHK's treatment methods at all....I was clearly disapproving of KHK's treatment methods all throughout that interview.

"


"YOU" did not say shit. That guy was with a church group, get your facts straight. I agree it is the reporter's fault for putting such a stupid quote in the article when half the point is that there is zero scientific reason to think ANY of the kids in KHK are in any way drug addicts in need of detox. It is a money-making, pedophilic scam. People shouldn't muddy the waters with their "treatment" agendas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »