Author Topic: Flame wars and trolls  (Read 17162 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
"id driven children are fun to watch as long as they are not your own"

This must be from Art, because it makes no sense. Yes Artie, we all know by now that you enjoy watching children, PERVERT!"

I understand your illiterate
but was speaking of http://www.freud.org.uk/
who has an entire library about the id...
Not that you could possibly understand,being an uneducated shiteater.... Shit for brains is no longer an expression,its your entire way of life
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »
see the stupid shiteaters are  obseesed with kids,, someone  makes a  proper comment about children,, all of a sudden the  gang of fecal food critics all start babbling about  sex,,,,and art,, hmmmm.. is understandable you are clueless as to what id is,, i dont think a shiteater can have a properly developed 1,, but  shall we consider why you are so obsessed woth the notion of art and kids? trying to relive a past experiance,, whats the dillio?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2006, 05:35:00 PM »
Art likes giving *rim jobs* ...Just thought I'd let everyone know!! Love, Kelly

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
On 2006-05-29 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"see the stupid shiteaters are  obseesed with kids,, someone  makes a  proper comment about children,, all of a sudden the  gang of fecal food critics all start babbling about  sex,,,,and art,, hmmmm.. is understandable you are clueless as to what id is,, i dont think a shiteater can have a properly developed 1,, but  shall we consider why you are so obsessed woth the notion of art and kids? trying to relive a past experiance,, whats the dillio?"
:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
On 2006-05-29 14:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Art likes giving *rim jobs* ...Just thought I'd let everyone know!! Love, Kelly"

Yes Yes Cmon over,you can be next
Thanks Kelly
Damn your hot

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »
On 2006-05-29 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"see the stupid shiteaters are  obseesed with kids,, someone  makes a  proper comment about children,, all of a sudden the  gang of fecal food critics all start babbling about  sex,,,,and art,, hmmmm.. is understandable you are clueless as to what id is,, i dont think a shiteater can have a properly developed 1,, but  shall we consider why you are so obsessed woth the notion of art and kids? trying to relive a past experiance,, whats the dillio?"

How do people who type this sort of thing convince themselves that they are normal people?

Theres something profoundly unsettling about the continuous insults, personal attacks, random harassment (often of a sexual nature)and disgusting dialogue here.

As for the above quote. Not only is it very obvious that the person who typed it is poorly educated, this person also assumes that no CHILDREN will come in here and read the FILTH he or she typed. As wel as the posts below it refering to masturbation.
In your effort to ridicule and condemn someone for some sort of fictitious fixation, you subject whatever child may visit this open board to the very real (very disturbing) comments you make.

YOU are a threat to children. YOU are the person who needs to be monitored and supervised when near children.
Get help.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »
dear gawd,, i hope no PARENT would be irresponsible enuf  in this day and  age  to still let  1 2 year olds browse the net w/ out controls..he would think the shiteaters hate museums,, and i sure wouldnt wanna explain how "Art" can be hated so..as 4 the rest of your post{ i think u must be a sea member in cognito} dont mistake lazy typos fer intelligence. the reality is  the shiteaters post about art,, i post back,, they cry,, and  the wheels spin round,, if you wanna talk sick,, look at  reporter{ chief posts},, or nazi,, or any others that post this nonsense, im just using there tools,, thats my take,, and i stand by it

not art

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2006, 06:34:00 AM »
How do people who type this sort of thing convince themselves that they are normal people?

Theres something profoundly unsettling about the continuous insults, personal attacks, random harassment (often of a sexual nature)and disgusting dialogue here.

As for the above quote. Not only is it very obvious that the person who typed it is poorly educated, this person also assumes that no CHILDREN will come in here and read the FILTH he or she typed. As wel as the posts below it refering to masturbation.
In your effort to ridicule and condemn someone for some sort of fictitious fixation, you subject whatever child may visit this open board to the very real (very disturbing) comments you make.

YOU are a threat to children. YOU are the person who needs to be monitored and supervised when near children.
Get help.

Or you could sue the web hostess.... She,by her own admission has had others complain about this filth,but has done nothing,like her moderators.then you too can be subject to her filthy mouth,and backstabbing practices.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »
On 2006-05-29 19:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"dear gawd,, i hope no PARENT would be irresponsible enuf  in this day and  age  to still let  1 2 year olds browse the net w/ out controls..he would think the shiteaters hate museums,, and i sure wouldnt wanna explain how "Art" can be hated so..as 4 the rest of your post{ i think u must be a sea member in cognito} dont mistake lazy typos fer intelligence. the reality is  the shiteaters post about art,, i post back,, they cry,, and  the wheels spin round,, if you wanna talk sick,, look at  reporter{ chief posts},, or nazi,, or any others that post this nonsense, im just using there tools,, thats my take,, and i stand by it

not art"

in addition,its just a couple people doing the sick posting... Dave / jordan and or Jamie...its the same type of wording and sentence structure we have seen literally for years. i would tell you to see our web hostess,but she is as bad as those who post about eating shit and pedophilia
(yes yes i am sure I spelled it wrong asswipe)..
I guess you could call your local sherriff's dept and complain to their internet crime place.
Or you can give it right back to them like many have started... or both
hi jj !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »
ya ,, methinks it takes a shiteater to  defend a shiteater,if webmaster had control. they would  have stopped the milk dud munchers  long before it became nessesary to respond in my own way,,,but this isnt about whose not doin what as moderator,,if you feel children are so threatened here,,tell moderator to make it a 18 /over site, o wait the daycare  called elan that spewed out this kind of trash only takes under 18 now,, so cant do that,, hmm what to do,,,isnt it funny how the  freedoms that allow you  poop pundits to slam art allows me to slam you.. awwwwww,,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »
On 2006-05-30 10:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"dear gawd,, i hope no PARENT would be irresponsible enuf  in this day and  age  to still let  1 2 year olds browse the net w/ out controls..he would think the shiteaters hate museums,, and i sure wouldnt wanna explain how "Art" can be hated so..as 4 the rest of your post{ i think u must be a sea member in cognito} dont mistake lazy typos fer intelligence. the reality is  the shiteaters post about art,, i post back,, they cry,, and  the wheels spin round,, if you wanna talk sick,, look at  reporter{ chief posts},, or nazi,, or any others that post this nonsense, im just using there tools,, thats my take,, and i stand by it

not art"

in addition,its just a couple people doing the sick posting... Dave / jordan and or Jamie...its the same type of wording and sentence structure we have seen literally for years. i would tell you to see our web hostess,but she is as bad as those who post about eating shit and pedophilia

I guess you could call your local sherriff's dept and complain to their internet crime place.

hi jj !"

Local Sheffifs dept crime unit? Give me a break!
You on the other hand Artie had solicited oral sex on this forum, if anything, that would catch the interest of law enforcement. Anyone of any age could have read that and interpreted it
the wrong way. You also posted information as to how to find you at your residence, and even went as far as posting your address in one post.
You my friend have put yourself in a possible bad situation for what you said. You continued to feed into what ever negativity you sought against you, and kept on instigating the entire thing. If there is fingers to point at someone here, they all are on you buddy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
On 2006-06-02 08:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-30 10:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

not art"

hi jj !"

You on the other hand Artie had solicited oral sex on this forum, if anything, that would catch the interest of law enforcement. Anyone of any age could have read that and interpreted it

the wrong way. You also posted information as to how to find you at your residence, and even went as far as posting your address in one post.

You my friend have put yourself in a possible bad situation for what you said. You continued to feed into what ever negativity you sought against you, and kept on instigating the entire thing. If there is fingers to point at someone here, they all are on you buddy!"

Do u think I would post my own address at the cesspool that you have made this place>?
2ndly.... You can still suck my nuts
nice seeing you again....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »
You my friend have put yourself in a possible bad situation for what you said. You continued to feed into what ever negativity you sought against you, and kept on instigating the entire thing. If there is fingers to point at someone here, they all are on you buddy!
 once again,,  spoken like a true shiteater,,arts posting was no where near as bad as we have seen from jordons mom, or the  eggman,,or even reporter with his hi yus,,, i mean,, jordans mom gave details on how she trained her family to consume kaka,even inviting others to join..,, maybe the sherrifs dept does need to get involved,,, i wonder how papa jordan would feel about  that? shiteaters hate to be exposed in the light,, and it couldnt be good for business.well,, maybe for dave{eggmans ]business, but  most people dont like shit smelling eggs,and im sure {even in jersay} they have some health laws that would shut him down.. who want to throw that 1st  stone eh?id be more than happy too

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
On 2006-06-02 11:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Local Sheffifs dept crime unit? Give me a break!

once again,,  spoken like a true shiteater,,arts posting was no where near as bad as we have seen from jordons mom, or the  eggman,,or even reporter with his hi yus,,, i mean,, jordans mom gave details on how she trained her family to consume kaka,even inviting others to join..,, maybe the sherrifs dept does need to get involved,,, i wonder how papa jordan would feel about  that? shiteaters hate to be exposed in the light,, and it couldnt be good for business.well,, maybe for dave{eggmans ]business, but  most people dont like shit smelling eggs,and im sure {even in jersay} they have some health laws that would shut him down.. who want to throw that 1st  stone eh?id be more than happy too"

o ya,, not art

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2006-06-02 11:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-02 11:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Local Sheffifs dept crime unit? Give me a break!

once again,,  spoken like a true shiteater,,arts posting was no where near as bad as we have seen from jordons mom, or the  eggman,,or even reporter with his hi yus,,, i mean,, jordans mom gave details on how she trained her family to consume kaka,even inviting others to join..,, maybe the sherrifs dept does need to get involved,,, i wonder how papa jordan would feel about  that? shiteaters hate to be exposed in the light,, and it couldnt be good for business.well,, maybe for dave{eggmans ]business, but  most people dont like shit smelling eggs,and im sure {even in jersay} they have some health laws that would shut him down.. who want to throw that 1st  stone eh?id be more than happy too"

o ya,, not art"

sisy boys are gonna throw a tantrum again