Author Topic: Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!  (Read 12237 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
Cheryl Sudweeks's behavior is true madness. Hurting children and turning around and calling it "love" is madness. Throwing a child down a flight of stairs is the act of a mad woman. Only a mad woman would order other children in her care to tie and gag another child and beat him. Her madness harmed many children, and she dares to say she "loves children." She knows not the meaning of the word "love." Madness, yes!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Bookworm

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2006, 05:52:00 AM »
Is there anyone on here who was enrolled in the program between september of 1999 and september of 2000 i would really like to talk to you. I was enrolled at that time and spent time in canada mexico and utah. If any of you would like to talk about it im more than willing to listen. And if theres anyone that was enrolled after those times im still here to listen i know how it was. In fact i offered to go to Canada to testify in the animal cruelty case. My email is [email protected] and my Aim s/n is Bookmister

David

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »
I knew cheryl and Mark Sudweeks in the late 70's and early 80's. I always thought they were the nicest people, they extended kindness to me and i met cheryl's family ( I actually dated her brother). I wanted to look them up to see how they were doing, it's been twenty plus years since I've spoke to them.  I heard that they were in a terrible plane crash and cheryl almost drown?  This information I've been reading saddens and shocks me, I cannot believe these are the same people I knew.  I cannot imagine cheryl being anything but kind!!!  

judy in washington

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »
Well, Judy read on. There are several newspaper articles printed on this forum that can fill you in on your "friends," and bring you up-to-date- on Cheryl's upcoming criminal trial for abusing children. You might want to read about Marks severe animal cruelty conviction in Canada, where he was fined over $100,000 and banned from owning animals there for life. REGINA vs SUDWEEKS.   Also, you can read about the Sudweeks being evicted from Mexico for running a business without a license. Seems your "friends" break laws all over NORTH AMERICA and Mexico. They also had a bit of problem in Sammoa, at a place called New Hope Academy. Seems they find trouble with the law just everywhere they go. If you have any children you might want to leave them home when you decide to go "look up these old friends." You do want to keep the kids, safe, you know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »
The story about "Cheryl's  near drowning and Mark saving her from the icy waters in the plane crash" is just one of the TALL TALES that Cheryl likes to tell. It's right up there with her other TALL TALES like her brain tumor, stroke, the Canadians killing their horses, the Mexicans killing their horses and having contracts out on them, the Canadians persecuting them because they are Mormons,Cheryl being taunted by the women cellmates when she was booked for child abuse (she was never booked, she pled not guilty through her attorneys).....these TALL TALES just go on and on and on.
She cries real hard when she tell them, too.
Very effective when she tells them in "group" to a bunch of kids.
Sort of funny, if it wasn't so crazy and pitiful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »
Just try to imagine Cheryl throwing a boy down a flight of stairs, and then laughing like a wild woman. That might help you "imagine Cheryl being anything but KIND."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »
What were the Sudweeks doing in Washington when you knew them? What sort of jobs did they have there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »
Anyone know if the Suds were in the "teen help business" when they were up in Washington?

Offline Avid Folkie

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2006, 05:07:00 AM »
i hope all of you one day see the truth. and for all of you out there who have no real connection to behavior modification programs or the whitmore itself, i advise you to get a life. I implore everyone to speak up whatever the're stance might be, however i disagree with all of you and i did attend the whitmore academy. i am not posting this to start a fight or even fight back because with this i am not starting a battle. if you would like an argument look for my other posts. i am simply saying here that if you do not have any personal attachment(knowing the people), buisness attachment, please leave them alone. They don't need people who don't care critisizing them. However, if you do have a connection whether it be through buisness, or personal matter, I hope you have the courage to speak up. I do not support what you are saying, but i beleive in ur right to say it. I am for the Whitmore, and that's that. If you are one of these people who thinks it's cool to get involved in such personal strife and heartache, leave everyone here alone. There are obviously people here who have either been hurt by this situation, or who care immensly, and wed all be happier if you don't actually care about what you are saying to leave us alone
Dig Music

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »
Avid Folkie,

No one connected to the cases against the Sudweeks really needs your advice to "get a life."  We all have lives, and nice ones at that.

I wish you had been there to tell Cheryl Sudweeks to "leave us alone" when she choose to abuse the children under her care.
That would have been nice.

I have had the "courage to speak up" and I will continue to do just that.

Thank you for posting, and you have a nice day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »
Mark, could you explain Behavior Modification and why you think it is helpful and such a good thing, since you brought it up?

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »
On 2006-05-09 05:33:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

You have kids going on record for allegations of abuse in the following areas:

Sexual abuse: incidents of Cheryl and Mark molesting their residents.

Phyisical abuse: repeated incidents of Cheryl and Mark either directly abusing residents or instigating the residents into abusing their peers.

Mental abuse: repeated incidents of degrading the children with cruel and hateful statements.

Ah, but I must argue! If so many kids have these allegations, why is it I saw none of this and I was there for fuckin' two and a half years? Ha, I'd like a fuckin' answer to that, you bloody fool.
sub>

\"Your only validation is in living your own life; vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time. So I send this song to the offended; I said what I meant and I\'ve never pretended.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2006, 02:15:00 AM »
Twp and a half years???  take you that long to get it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2006, 01:21:00 AM »
Dustnbones how's the SKY up there? Doing ok?