Author Topic: Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!  (Read 12269 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
Gmom that was fucking awful....you're talking to Brenda as if she was five years old.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
I would be offended if I was her.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2006, 04:16:00 PM »
I don't think that anything Gmom said to Brenda was offensive at all.
Now why did Gmom's comments bother YOU?

Brenda: Thank you for your comments.
They are greatly appreciated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »
To the Canadian posting: from your "side of things," what did happen in Canada regarding the Sudweeks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2006, 09:51:00 PM »
If Brenda is offended, I'm pretty sure she is able to tell me herself.  From what she stated in her post, it appeared to me that she has not been able to move on since her experience with the Sudweeks, until now.  It makes sense to me that part of the reason she could not move on was partly out of fear.  My comments were meant to support her ability to now get beyond that fear.
If you don't like it -- oh, well.  But then I wasn't talking to anyone but Brenda

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »
someone thinks to know cheryl pretty good, well why dont you tell us if you actually know her or is just what you are gathering from fornits

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
anon, I appreciate your concern for my feelings but I honestly was not offended by gmom.

I dont take offense easily because depending on how one reads a post, which words you emphasise etc, you can read the same post with a hundred different meanings. I know Gmom enough to know she meant her post to be supportive and I didnt find it the slightest bit condescending. Go figure :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »
ok you think you know the suds well tell me what wrong did they do? anyone here is a parent of a former student or just stupid kids?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »
On 2006-02-14 20:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ok you think you know the suds well tell me what wrong did they do? anyone here is a parent of a former student or just stupid kids?"

Why don't you take the time to read thru the posts that are already here.  There are several parents and grandparents of former students who have posted about the abuses their kids suffered at the hands of the Duds (Suds).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2006, 08:47:00 AM »
Were the Sudweeks running any type of "school" when you knew them in Canada?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »
I worked with Cheryl and Mark at the Whitmore Mansion in Nephi. I also noticed neglect of their horses, rabbits, and dogs. I was witness to them hiding kids out at an airplane hanger in order to avoid the authorities making an account of two many kids in their care. Cheryl thrives in chaos and is a master manipulator. The children in their care never received the education that was promised the parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »
this has helped me so much, thank you :smile:
On 2006-02-14 09:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That is a healthy way of looking at it, and one I am trying to also develop. I did not want an experience many many years ago to continue to affect my life either, but it did. After reading all the postings here and realising I was the only one making me still captive to them, I finally found some of the keys to unlock the shackles.

The kids being placed there were truly captive where as I chose to be with them. Listening to how those teens were struggling to reclaim their lives, I applauded their courage and finally realised that I was the only one keeping me there with Sudweeks all those years ago. They had long since moved on and probably dont even remember who I am. That was a sobering thought. That could only mean one thing, I was the only one holding on to it and I am the only one who can transform it into something positive.

This does not in any way excuse what they did, and it does not stop me thinking there is no way they should be doing what they are doing today. It only makes me realise that I do not have to be afraid, and what I have to say about what they do now has value in this discussion.

If you are willing to step away from your emotions and truly look at the situation with an objective eye, it is not hard to see the reality of the situation and put it into perspective.

Mark and Cheryl, in case you do remember, my name is Brenda and living well IS the best revenge.

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »
i know cheryl extremly well. i lived with her for over a year and was witness to the many accounts of her madness. only now do i come out of the protective mental shell she has kept me in for so long. i am only greatful that i did not attent the whitmore while the program was in canada. but i have been on the "canada" trip.

please... if anyone has any accounts of this womans insanity and would be so kind to share.. please post soon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »
What was the "Canada" trip like?
What happened there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »
On 2006-02-26 19:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i know cheryl extremly well. i lived with her for over a year and was witness to the many accounts of her madness. only now do i come out of the protective mental shell she has kept me in for so long. i am only greatful that i did not attent the whitmore while the program was in canada. but i have been on the "canada" trip.

please... if anyone has any accounts of this womans insanity and would be so kind to share.. please post soon"

I think I know what you are looking for and it is here in these posts, keep reading, you will become stronger as you read. I know for myself anyhow, for a very long time, I was not sure how to look at what had happened. Thanks to being with these people, I was conditioned to question my reactions and to think it was me and not them. To excuse them and blame myself. It took a long long time to finally see things with true clarity and to KNOW deep inside, it was not me, it WAS them.

The fear you feel, it is not real. Trust me on this, it is complete illusion designed and carefully crafted by true masters of mind control to keep you second guessing your thoughts and thereby keeping you quiet. There are enough speaking out now that you can be assured you will be believed if you choose to speak out now.

Yes, if you speak up, you may be ridiculed by people on "that side" but you have to remember where that comes from and it is all a facade, they can do no real harm and it is all trash talk. It comes from people desperate to keep their dirty little secrets hidden, they control the ones still in their control and have them trash talk and intimidate in order to keep others quiet. It is desperate and it is not sustainable long term because truth will always win out.

I wish you healing and strength to sort this out in your mind. It is a difficult journey but will ultimately make you stronger and healthier because you will know that no one will ever be able to do this to you again. You will be able to see it for what it really is.