Author Topic: Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!  (Read 12188 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »
did Cheryl graduate from high school?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »
I remember something about a plane crash but can't recall any sort of details.  I heard the story from them so it didn't loose anything in the telling

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
On 2006-02-08 21:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I remember something about a plane crash but can't recall any sort of details.  I heard the story from them so it didn't loose anything in the telling"

What about Mark?  Does he sit back and let Cheryl sort of run the show?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »
Could you describe Cheryl's eractic behaviors that you mention? How did she behave?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2006, 03:32:00 AM »
have I become the new source of material against Cheryl?

As much as it pleasures me to see Mrs. Cheryl squirm, I cannot reduce myself to what you are asking of me as I only have spectulation not proof.  I can see were this is going and I've said the bulk of my piece. I'm happy to answer questions about their Canadian history bu the current case has little to do with that.

My experience can only relay what I have personally been witness too.  If required to speak to the character of the Sudeweek, Chery specifically, I could.  But only the RCMP would  be able to ask that of me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 00:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"have I become the new source of material against Cheryl?

As much as it pleasures me to see Mrs. Cheryl squirm, I cannot reduce myself to what you are asking of me as I only have spectulation not proof.  I can see were this is going and I've said the bulk of my piece. I'm happy to answer questions about their Canadian history bu the current case has little to do with that.

My experience can only relay what I have personally been witness too.  If required to speak to the character of the Sudeweek, Chery specifically, I could.  But only the RCMP would  be able to ask that of me."

Please understand that Cheryl is somewhat an anomaly.  He behavior has been described as very eratic.  I think, what people want to know is, if her behavior is something that she has always exhibited or if she only behaves the way she does when it comes to the kids in her care.  The only way we can find out that information is to talk to someone who knew her before the Whitmore kids started talking.  I think, it is a way for everyone to try and make some sort of sense to it all.  I think your input and observations and opinions help people to find answers as to why their children were abused and they were duped.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »
My experience can only relay what I have personally been witness too. If required to speak to the character of the Sudeweek, Chery specifically, I could. But only the RCMP would be able to ask that of me."

Please understand that Cheryl is somewhat an anomaly. He behavior has been described as very eratic. I think, what people want to know is, if her behavior is something that she has always exhibited or if she only behaves the way she does when it comes to the kids in her care. The only way we can find out that information is to talk to someone who knew her before the Whitmore kids started talking. I think, it is a way for everyone to try and make some sort of sense to it all. I think your input and observations and opinions help people to find answers as to why their children were abused and they were duped.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2006, 06:12:00 PM »
People just hear the SUDWEEKS SIDE of various things, and as things have progressed, the SUDWEEKS SIDE of issues makes less and less sense.

The Sudweeks SAY: that the people in Canada simply discriminated against them because of their Morman religion and made up LIES about them.

The Sudweeks SAY: that the authorities in Canada killed their horses.

But: if one reads the transcripts REGINA vs SUDWEEKS, it gives the real facts.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
Cheryl personally told me that someone had killed all their horses in Canada.  On another occasion, she told me that someone killed all of their horses in Mexico.  I personally saw dogs and cats that were extremely skinny, and when I bought food and fed them, they ate so fast the food came out their nose.  My granddaughter's horse was nothing but skin and bones.  We have a vet report.
Cheryl doesn't seem to know truth from whatever little story she makes up.  Oh what a tangled web we weave ........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
To the person from Canada: How did you happen to find this forum?  Why after all these years were you still interested in the Sudweeks? Their behaviors and treatment(mis-treatment)s must have made a great impression on you.

You should realize why people are asking you questions.  Our experiences with the Sudweeks are very recent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »
A Dude Ranch up there in Canada?  Now, I "heard" the Sudweeks were running a Fishing/Hunting Lodge up there.  Next story, it was a SCHOOL for kids.  WHATEVER!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »
When was you last contact with the Sudweeks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »
I haven't talked to the Sudweeks in probably 5 years.  I understand why people are asking questions about what really happened in Canada...I've been through the Sudweeks "side" of the story too many times to mention.  I'm not sure that anyone will ever know what has really happened - the Sudweeks included.

After all of these years, my interest lies in what has happened to their children.  I wish the best for them.  My experiences with the family made me who I am today.  My mother has always told me that sometimes the best example is a bad example.  For this, I am thankful.  I had to take the high road in my dealings with the family...only because I had no choice - they were a part of my life that I was not willing to give up...one of the necessary evils we all deal with from time to time.  I found ways to deal with the frustrations and heartache they dealt me.  Having said this, I was never in a position where they held any sort of power over me.  I took the approach that this was just one of my learning experiences in life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »
That is a healthy way of looking at it, and one I am trying to also develop. I did not want an experience many many years ago to continue to affect my life either, but it did. After reading all the postings here and realising I was the only one making me still captive to them, I finally found some of the keys to unlock the shackles.

The kids being placed there were truly captive where as I chose to be with them. Listening to how those teens were struggling to reclaim their lives, I applauded their courage and finally realised that I was the only one keeping me there with Sudweeks all those years ago. They had long since moved on and probably dont even remember who I am. That was a sobering thought. That could only mean one thing, I was the only one holding on to it and I am the only one who can transform it into something positive.

This does not in any way excuse what they did, and it does not stop me thinking there is no way they should be doing what they are doing today. It only makes me realise that I do not have to be afraid, and what I have to say about what they do now has value in this discussion.

If you are willing to step away from your emotions and truly look at the situation with an objective eye, it is not hard to see the reality of the situation and put it into perspective.

Mark and Cheryl, in case you do remember, my name is Brenda and living well IS the best revenge.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »
Brenda, good for you.  The truth of the matter is that you don't have to be afraid of the Sudweeks.  People like them are bullies.  And most bullies I have ever run across are cowards.  
I'm glad you are finally free of them.