Author Topic: Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!  (Read 12275 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pre Trial Hearing for Cheryl Sudweeks February 3rd!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »
I am curious, is this statement coming from a Whitmore Teen?  How exactly would you know the quality of all the other programs in Utah?  Did you personally go visit all of them prior to going to the Whitmore or did you tour them while at the Whitmore? Or maybe a "referral service" gave you that information. What facts are you basing your statement on?

If Cheryl's program is the BEST in the state, I shudder to think what could be worse treatment programs out there.  And no, I wouldn't believe that you are much better from the experience. I just find it strange that a teen would be so knowledgeable of all the programs in the state.  

One thing for sure...Cheryl will never experience peace in this lifetime.  Unless, of course, she   is the heartless monster with no conscious that she has demonstrated herself to be. I guess only then could someone experience peace.  No one with a heart or conscious would be able to experience peace carrying the knowledge of what they had done.  Personally, I believe Satan resides in her soul and has for many years.  Should she escape being brought to justice-well, there is an even harsher judge awaiting her arrival. That my friends is the only thing that gives me peace...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »
On 2006-02-06 20:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"cheryl's program is without a doubt the best program for troubled teens in the state. You wouldnt believe how much better I am from what i was before I first went. I just wish everyone would leave it alone and let her live in peace."

Maybe you just grew up.  Did you go to school, while attending the Whitmore?  Did you get regular weekly counselling?  Did you get group counselling with a licenced counselor?  Did you get three meals a day?  Did you sleep in a bed with sheets that were laundered once a week?  I could go on, but I won't.  Why should Cheryl live in peace, when she deprived the kids in her care, abused many both verbally and physically, and stole money from their parents by not providing the services she contracted to do?  She is a liar, thief and child abuser.  If you think you are better than you were, good for you, but that doesn't mean what Cheryl did is right or lawful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 01:30:00 AM »
I've spent extensive time with the Sudweeks during their time in Canada.  I have learned the hard way to never underestimate Cheryl's ability to wiggle her way out of any sort of situation.  She's caused me and my family significant heartache but I have to say that I arrived on the other side of my interaction with her emotionally and mentally intact - perhaps stronger than I was before...granted I was not "troubled" to begin with.

Their time in BC was spent operating a dude ranch - they attended tourism conferences, were members of all of the proper associations and organization but something was never quite right.  You can believe nothing that comes out of this woman's mouth and I have to say that I am not disappointed to see that this family has yet again managed to land themselves in the middle of chaos.  The charges of animal cruelty don't begin to the tell the story of what was found at Chilanko Ranch in the late winter of 2002.  Local residents say it was their standard practice to leaves for the winter and let the animals fend for themselves.  In the spring when they returned, they would just replace whatever animals had parished over the winter.  The winters in the Chilcotin are long and cold...certainly don't lend to leaving animals without care for months on end - that that anything would.

Happy to tell more of their Canadian history if anybody's interested.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
On 2006-02-07 22:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I've spent extensive time with the Sudweeks during their time in Canada.  I have learned the hard way to never underestimate Cheryl's ability to wiggle her way out of any sort of situation.  She's caused me and my family significant heartache but I have to say that I arrived on the other side of my interaction with her emotionally and mentally intact - perhaps stronger than I was before...granted I was not "troubled" to begin with.

Their time in BC was spent operating a dude ranch - they attended tourism conferences, were members of all of the proper associations and organization but something was never quite right.  You can believe nothing that comes out of this woman's mouth and I have to say that I am not disappointed to see that this family has yet again managed to land themselves in the middle of chaos.  The charges of animal cruelty don't begin to the tell the story of what was found at Chilanko Ranch in the late winter of 2002.  Local residents say it was their standard practice to leaves for the winter and let the animals fend for themselves.  In the spring when they returned, they would just replace whatever animals had parished over the winter.  The winters in the Chilcotin are long and cold...certainly don't lend to leaving animals without care for months on end - that that anything would.

Happy to tell more of their Canadian history if anybody's interested.  "

I am very interested, and would like to hear more.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »
Canada kid - please consider filing a report with ISAC: http://www.ISACcorp.org

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
To the Person from Canada:

Lots of people would like to know more about the Sudweeks and what happened in Canada!

Did you witness their interactions with children?
Just what did you witness?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
The situation about the Sudweeks abusing animals in Canada is absolutely true.  Mark Sudweeks was found guilty of extreme animal cruelty. The case is Regina VS Sudweeks.  Mark Sudweeks also lost his appeal on this case. He was fined over $100,000 and was banned from owning animals in Canada.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2006, 05:27:00 PM »
What else can you tell us about the Sudweeks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 09:51:00 PM »
My interactions with them had little to do with children or kids - outside of their genetic entourage.  I once overheard Cheryl joking that the grandparents called once a week to make sure that Brek hadn't drown in the lake.  One experience does come to mind where two of their children - extremely young at the time - were left in a hotel room with nothing but stale day old donuts to eat for an entire day without supervision while Cheryl went off to live the high life for the day.  Those kids didn't say a word - not usual for young children who are going to be left alone all day.  Clearly this wasn't the first time it had happened.

I think their "public" history in Canada speaks towards their character.  I believe that although it fell on Mark's shoulders (partially because Cheryl left the country for Mexico to get some sort of radical treatment for a brain tumour { this cleared up a lot about her behaviour!}Mark's conviction for extreme cruelty towards animals had left him with excessive civil settlements (in excess of $100,000) as well - he can never own animals in Canada again.  If you aren't allowed to own animals - I would think it would stand to reason that children and / or youth would also be completely out of the question.  Isn't animal cruelty one of the first signs of serial killers?  Something to ponder.

Althought I don't live in the community anymore where their interactions were, their name is still recognized by almost anybody you talk to on the street.  Who pulls the strings in this family I am not sure.  My guts tells me that it's Cheryl.  she is a master manipulator - will threaten lawsuits to intimiate opposers, she has actually verbally attacked me in public - spouting lies about me and my family, she's attempted to get close to me just to undermean my efforts and give someone on her team the upperhand.  This woman will stop at nothing.  I would not be shocked if she manages to manipulate her way out this one ordeal.

I've seen the public letter writing campaign before - rally the troops who have had just enough interaction with them to think they are nice people just down on their luck.  This is just another one of their tactics.  From this perspective, I can understand why there are people on this forum who support them, and why there are so many letters of support online (found through a google search).  I'd be willing to bet that those in support of Cheryl either a) don't know her that well, or b) are of some sort of value to her so she's kept her behaviour intact to keep using them until she no longer has any use for them.

I've managed to put my experiences with the family and Cheryl specifically behind me.  I believe in my heart their children are good people who didn't have a hope - they were all empty shells.   I'm hopeful that as the children move away from home they are able to gain their own personality and character and don't need to be looking to Cheryl for their programming every day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
One of the most horrible things I saw (and they were all horrible) were the pregnant mares that were left.  Not many of the 7 foals made it.  I spend the night with one of the foals on the day of it's birth.  It was horrific to see the pain this animal was in.  The mare was nursed back to health but I'm sorry to report that the foal never made it to daybreak the following morning.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2006, 10:41:00 PM »
How old were the Sudweeks children when the "loving mother Cheryl" left these kids unattended in a hotel room?

Do you know if this so-called brain tumor was really diagnosed, or was it just another one of the convenient "illness" that Cheryl seems to have? She recently SAID she had a "stroke" that seemed to just disappear when it was convenient for her to no longer be "sick."

Did you ever hear Cheryl Sudweeks talk about "scripting?"  This was a type of HEALING that she used on the kids at Whitmore, rather than seeking real medical attention for them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »
It was about 10 years ago and it was the two youngest kids.

We were fairly certain the brain tumour was just another story - like everything else.  The only reason it was given any sort of credit was the Cheryl's behaviour was so eratic that a brain tumour seemed to be a reasonalbe explaination.

Scripting - must have come in handy with all of the paegents those girls have been involved in - "scripting" so that Cheryl could live her dreams through her daughters.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2006, 11:12:00 PM »
On 2006-02-08 20:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It was about 10 years ago and it was the two youngest kids.

We were fairly certain the brain tumour was just another story - like everything else.  The only reason it was given any sort of credit was the Cheryl's behaviour was so eratic that a brain tumour seemed to be a reasonalbe explaination.

Scripting - must have come in handy with all of the paegents those girls have been involved in - "scripting" so that Cheryl could live her dreams through her daughters."
It has been pretty well documented that Cheryl uses various drugs.  Could this have caused the behavior you describe?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2006, 11:37:00 PM »
It could have but I have no proof of that and have never been witness to Cheryl other than over the counter stuff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2006, 12:02:00 AM »
On 2006-02-08 20:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It could have but I have no proof of that and have never been witness to Cheryl other than over the counter stuff."

What do you know about a plane crash?  Have you ever seen Cheryl physically hurt or push or strike anyone?  What about verbal abuse?