Author Topic: illegal things at WWASP  (Read 10730 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »

Keep spreading the truthful word, keep researching the truth about what goes on, keep sharing it, write representatives or get in contact with who you can, use your powers: if you are a writer, reporter, or newscaster, get and honest story out.

#My suggestion is that we set up a web site focusuing on human rights and the acts against it, specifically these "progams." Through this specific site (which should be dedicated to the truth, include detailed information regarding other options for parents and their kids besides "programs" and may include selling t-shirts and coffee mugs supporting the site) good people will be able to share information and more easily progress in our effort. There are many possibilities. We need an effort, web designers, supporters, people knowlegale in law and research. The truth must be spread, changes need to be made.

Anyone with me?

[email protected]"

Just thought I would post this again, I really liked this idea!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 10:48:00, wild thing wrote:

"I just had the parents of one of my students send their son to Cross Creek.  I know about the WWASP organization and I am very concerned about his safety.  (Of course, I was very concerned about his safety at home, too and it is no wonder that his parents picked a WWASP program!)"

Okay let's see here.......you're concerned because they sent him to Cross Creek (which is a WWASP program), and are concerned about his safety? But, you were concerned about his safety at home, and it's no wonder his parents picked a WWASP program?????!!! It's no wonder his parents picked a WWASP program? Why is he such a "bad kid" that he is getting what he deserves?!!!

Sorry, I am not really understanding what you are trying to say! Maybe I am reading it wrong???
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »
Maybe they mean "no wonder" because it's evident that the WWASP empire comprises many of the programs in existence.

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 13:23:00, CCM girl 1989 wrote:

"

On 2006-01-12 10:48:00, wild thing wrote:

"I just had the parents of one of my students send their son to Cross Creek.  I know about the WWASP organization and I am very concerned about his safety.  (Of course, I was very concerned about his safety at home, too and it is no wonder that his parents picked a WWASP program!)"

Okay let's see here.......you're concerned because they sent him to Cross Creek (which is a WWASP program), and are concerned about his safety? But, you were concerned about his safety at home, and it's no wonder his parents picked a WWASP program?????!!! It's no wonder his parents picked a WWASP program? Why is he such a "bad kid" that he is getting what he deserves?!!!

Sorry, I am not really understanding what you are trying to say! Maybe I am reading it wrong???"

I think she was questioning the parents' judgement in general.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »
the parents of the student in question were abusive...the father admitted to me that he used "physical force" all the time...most recently when he saw his son "glaring" at the mother.  I had all I could do not to glare at both of them.  The kid was adopted and the parents were working the system for $$$$.  It would seem logical that they would purposely choose an abusive program.  The kid was not a bad kid. I never had any trouble with him.  He was my best student.
I did report the abuse which is probably why the parents elected to send him so far away.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »
Sorry to hear about that. What do you mean by working the system for $$$$? It sounds to me like they do well enough for themselves, especially if they are sending him away?

It is common for parents like this to totally blame the child for all the problems in the household while taking little or no responsibility themselves. You see it time, and time again.

Good thing is, they sent him to the right place. I mean they want him emotionally beat into being subservient, right? Well, WWASP will handle all that for them. God forbid they all take a trip to the family therapist and work on all the issues at hand.

Well, good luck. I went through this program, and I think it's a real joke. They have no clue on handling kids. I was there 15 years ago, and I thought it would be a better place by now. I thought that they would be turning a larger profit, and maybe putting some money back into the program to make it a better place for kids to be at. I was wrong. It's become more, and more like a kiddie prison filled with stories of abuse. The punishments are much worse, and the walls are higher.

Instead of taking the money and investing it into just a few schools, and making those schools top of the line, they choose to open up 8 facilities, with very little money, and poor staff training. You see, by having real therapists, and trained staff, maybe some tennis courts, a soft ball field, or perhaps horses? These kids might have a chance at bettering their lives.

Look, Bob Lichfield could clean up his act. They all could if they really wanted to. But, they choose not to. They choose to pocket the money.

I really hope he does the right thing. For starters he could take the 10 acres he owns down in the valley, and turn that into a activity center. It might be larger then 10 acres, I can't remember exactly, but he did purchase the property right next door that used to belong to my therapist Dr. Dave Goodwin. Unless he's split off the acres of land he has into seperate parcels he could easily do that. He has no other neighbors, so it's not like this would be disruptive to them????

Whatever, it's frusterating, I feel for these kids. But, greed is going to be what kills them. WWASP will be squashed. I just wish it would come sooner then later. Especially when I hear what the kids are going through now.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2006, 04:02:00 PM »
The system used to work only for foster care...with foster parents receiving a check from the state.  However, new legislation has gone into effect that provides parents of ADOPTED children with the cash to do what they will with their adopted children.  
These parents, in particular, fit the bill of wanting a subservient child who will be eternally grateful for the beatings and meager bread he has received.
It's not an uncommon things among adoptive parents.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »
It's a sick world we live in. I'm not sure what you can do for him???? I'm sure if you are a teacher, as you say you are, then you can figure it out. There must be a ton of resources at your fingertips. Use them!!! For his sake, use them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »
Seems like sleeping in the hall is the least of their problems.  These places should all be burned to the ground, and the people who created them should be behind bars.  If family members who sent their kids there knew about the goings-on there, they should be charged with child abuse.  This is sick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »
You should be ashamed of yourself for recommending your student to this program.  It's torture.  Would YOU send your own child there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »
On 2006-01-25 12:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You should be ashamed of yourself for recommending your student to this program.  It's torture.  Would YOU send your own child there?"

I think you misread their statement.  I don't think they recommended it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »
please tell me what goes on at these schools....my son was just sent there  He is at Carolina Springs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
illegal things at WWASP
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »
Here's some info on Carolina Springs:

http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsam.html#csa

I suggest you get your child out of there as soon as possible. These places are poison.