Author Topic: ISAC  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
:idea: Generally speaking, all it takes is one rotten apple to spoil the whole bunch. They could consider alternative ways to make money. :idea:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
ISAC
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »
Not that it matters in HLA's case anyway, theyve made no attempt to to operate within the law or ever treat kids with dignity. Theyve sought only to lie cheat and steal from parents and the state, circumvent the law as often as possible, and silence any and all disenters.

Youre right about one thing though Bullfrog. Schools (prisons) should be allowed to work there way off the list. I think closing down for good would warrent such a reward.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watch list....
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 10:17:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This doesnt necesarily have to do with HLA, i was speaking in general terms. I dont know if this has happened, but it seemed to me that if changes were made it would be unfair to the good folks to carry the burden of what the bad folks did. I dont have a problem with regulations and monitoring. But if a school did better it seems it shouldnt stay on a watch list.

SHH

As far as I am concerned, all these schools should permanently be on a 'watch list'....

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
ISAC
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »
I sent the information about ORS regulation to ISAC.  Hopefully they will post it, too.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control