Author Topic: LET'S STAGE A PROTEST!!!!  (Read 16057 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
LET'S STAGE A PROTEST!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
Okay, how do these seminars work? I've done some reading up on them, and it seems to me like I want you to be enrolled in one of their Premeir Schools or some shit like that??? I am confused!

So, does that mean the teen comes with them not knowing what is in store for them, then they evaluate them, and recommend placement? Or, does it mean the kid happens to be on a home visit, and they attend the seminar together?

Does anybody happen to know, and can edjucate me on this? Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2006, 03:41:00 PM »
Thanks guys for all the info!

Anyway, do any of the grand poobah's show up for the seminars?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2006, 04:09:00 PM »
As I understand it, parents w/ kids in the programs are required to finish a couple of seminars before they're allowed to do the one at the end w/ their kid. But they also have those militant parents and program grads who do them over and over cause they love it or who volunteer to assist the facilitators austensibly or just to stack the audience. Some of them also invite just regular folk who don't have kids or don't consider them troubled or any such.

But I hope someone w/ more direct knowledge will answer.

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =11#169383

BuzzKill was able to enlighten me, along with a ANON on the I Have Something To Say thread.

Hi anyway though  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »
On 2006-01-31 06:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Not quite sure why you are having to pay to keep your mom out of jail - but hey, isn't she a grown woman??? Shouldn't she be expected to take care of herself? I mean, when do YOU get to have your life?

:roll: You are the most immature, not-funny troll I've seen in a long time. If your going to troll, at least be entertaining - you are just stupid!   "

Ummm how so?  Was an honest question.  Seems odd that someone claims to have to pay to keep their mother out of jail.  

And yeah - at some point, isn't everyone expected to be responsible for themself??

So maybe the reason I was "not-funny" was because I wasn't trying to be.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »
Ummm how so?  Was an honest question.  Seems odd that someone claims to have to pay to keep their mother out of jail.  
And yeah - at some point, isn't everyone expected to be responsible for themself??

So maybe the reason I was "not-funny" was because I wasn't trying to be."

Not quite sure why you are having to pay to keep your mom out of jail - but hey, isn't she a grown woman??? Shouldn't she be expected to take care of herself? I mean, when do YOU get to have your life?

:wstupid:

PISS OFF ! BUTSECKS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 06:32:00 AM »
On 2006-01-31 15:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

So maybe the reason I was "not-funny" was because I wasn't trying to be."

:wstupid:

PISS OFF ! BUTSECKS?

"

Wow!  What an intelligent, mature response!  I simply made an observation and asked a question.  I don't think it is all that unusual to question why a kid/young adult is responsible for their parent - especially when they claim to be having to pay to keep that parent out of jail.  And it isn't unusual to think that a parent would want their child/young adult to be able to grow up and have a life of their own.

I really can't imagine why you seem to take such offense to this.........and why you only seem capable of responding with nasty little barbs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 08:52:00 AM »
I really can't imagine why you seem to take such offense to this.........and why you only seem capable of responding with nasty little barbs.

YOUR MOM - BUTECKS? OK!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »
Wow! What an intelligent, mature response! I simply made an observation and asked a question. I don't think it is all that unusual to question why a kid/young adult is responsible for their parent - especially when they claim to be having to pay to keep that parent out of jail. And it isn't unusual to think that a parent would want their child/young adult to be able to grow up and have a life of their own.

Huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
On 2006-02-01 05:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

YOUR MOM - BUTECKS? OK!

I certainly hope that you guys can get this poster to join the protest.  I'm sure with their intelligence and skill at expression, they will certainly make a BIG impact on the parents, professionals, politicians, etc that I want you to influence to instigate any real change.

Hell - if anything, this kind of stupidity will encourage parents to sign their kids up - - - Now stop a minute and put yourself in the mindset of the parents.  You see someone who is disruptive, disrespectful, rude trying to convince you that the program you are hoping will save your child is really something "BAD".  Good god - they will RUN to sign the kid up, hoping that their kids will grow up and be the exact opposite of that behavior.

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2006, 10:09:00 AM »
AWWW SUMWUNS FEEWINGS HWERT :lol:

YOUR MOM  - BUTTSECKS!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »
I certainly hope that you guys can get this poster to join the protest.

ONLY YOU - BUTTSECKS?!?!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »
:rofl:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2006, 10:16:00 AM »
NC has airports.

What? Your parole officer won't let you leave the state?

Ummm how so? Was an honest question. Seems odd that someone claims to have to pay to keep their mother out of jail.

So maybe the reason I was "not-funny" was because I wasn't trying to be.

Wow! What an intelligent, mature response! I simply made an observation and asked a question. I don't think it is all that unusual to question why a kid/young adult is responsible for their parent - especially when they claim to be having to pay to keep that parent out of jail. And it isn't unusual to think that a parent would want their child/young adult to be able to grow up and have a life of their own.

I certainly hope that you guys can get this poster to join the protest. I'm sure with their intelligence and skill at expression, they will certainly make a BIG impact on the parents, professionals, politicians, etc that I want you to influence to instigate any real change.

Hell - if anything, this kind of stupidity will encourage parents to sign their kids up - - - Now stop a minute and put yourself in the mindset of the parents. You see someone who is disruptive, disrespectful, rude trying to convince you that the program you are hoping will save your child is really something "BAD". Good god - they will RUN to sign the kid up, hoping that their kids will grow up and be the exact opposite of that behavior.

:wstupid:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »
MORE ANON! BUTTSECKS!  :wink: