Author Topic: Stoughton - A question for "Staff/Old Comers"  (Read 33348 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stoughton - A question for "Staff/Old Comers"
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »
in a fish bowl. we should talk. want to hear about harvard square. do you remember steve kramer? his girlfriend lani nelson?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
LANI, THE BUTT-ASS UGLY BROAD? yEAH i REMEMBER THAT NASTY CUNT FACE :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »
On 2006-02-04 14:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's a good thing you were not my old commer. I would have had to do some serious damage control. I was pleased my oldcommer just left me alone, and let me choose to "work" or not "work" the program. I can't half blame her though, she saw me fight back all day to those who fucking assulted me, by touching me in the slightest ways. Needless to say, no matter the lie they told us all, about being there shorter time if you work the program, I got out A Whole lot faster than most. I won=) I won=) No hyped up, selfish, image-belief pushing, lieing, manipulating olcommer ever made me write an MI=) Or do any dam thing. And for that, I respected them enough to not cause any violence at their homes. It was like an unspoken agreement. But I had a few PoS oldcommers, and I made sure their home was disrupted, so I could move to another one, who had more respect for humanity.

I can't believe you are so pleased with yourself for MAKING a newc COMPY, after they had already had a natural response not to. Here's a cookie, would you like some kool-aide with that also?

Maybe I am reading you wrong here, but if you are actually cheering yourself on for this, I'da fucked you up back then =)"

Question: WHO was this post directed toward?  :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »
yes i remember steve very well,we were druggie friends as str8 so eloquintly put it....lani's brother jeff i remember better than lani.....
steve was so stuck on her,i never really saw much of him after he 7 stepped...don't know what or where he went off to.....we used to skip school
and trip smoke...you name it!...harvard square was/is one of the coolest places on this side of the country.....i had a lot of good friends up there.....i went back there about 8-10 yrs ago...
many of them are dead now....the hippie scene died out up there....it really wasn't the same.
i used to sleep in the commons with all the freaks
every now and then i'd run into somone from str8
david yates and i hung out and played music there
and only god knows what happened to him!i ran into a girl that was on staff trainee with me at the sqare that joined the chrisnas....as if one cult wasn't enough.....good lord! hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »
i said the same thing to myself....i also asked that qeuestion about the sandwich meat posting too.....reading comprehention is still important to me.....i mean,i've heard of "left field",but those comments weren't even in the same ballpark!
at first i was insulted because i though i explained everthing the best i could....then its like "you're lucky i wasn't your newcomer blah blah blah blah....?...unless they mean anyone that was an oldcomer was an asshole....whatever...can't lose any sleep over that kind of hobblecocky bullshit...hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
Right you are, hippie. :razz: "

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »
I hear ya, hip. Many ways to undermine the program. Frustratingly, very few ways to tip anybody off at the time. But we're not in there anymore. We can all work it out.

Every sensible man, every honorable man, must hold the Christian sect in horror.
--Francois Marie Arouet "Voltaire", French author and playwright

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »
No not an asshole.  I mean it's funny to hear people say how good  they had done by helping a newcommer work the program. Like why would you bother? I never understood that, so I thought it was funny that if I had been your newcommer, it just wouldn't have worked on me. I always wonder what kind of stress my old commer really endured having me as a newcommer. It never occured to me back then, that they could be set back if I wasn't doing certian things. I wonder how many that happened to. So it's funny to me. Sorry, no way for you to know.. I have an entirely diffrent perspective then that of someone who complied even 1 day. I look back now, and it's all kinda really funny. I mean also very sad and yes I was horribly abused, but the dynamic of it all is amusing.
don't be offended, I harbor no ill feelings, anymore. Except to the adults who started it all, and the specific people who held me down every day and spit on me , etc.. Those people, I loathe/
I just dont have a concept of "working the program" even to just get by. so it makes me kinda snicker..I snickered out load that time, sorry =)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2006, 04:02:00 AM »
hey hippie- you and i knew a lot of sames. I hope the music sounds as good, you were an idiot to give it up for three years.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2006, 08:50:00 AM »
Hippie - the reason you left the Stoughton apartment, ultimately, was you couldn't pay your rent, as I recall. Please don't dilute yourself into thinking that there weren't people other than your roommates around at the time who know the truth.

Standing at the back of Group, wearing a tie-die under your Army jacket was a nice touch too. Can't imagine why that might have been frowned upon. Oh yeah, the suspected drug use probably didn't help too much toward your staff tenure either.

Looks like your spelling, grammar, and use of punctuation is about the same now as it was twenty years ago, too. Well done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2006, 11:02:00 AM »
Is this paul or pete? I visited the apt you guys had there.

Offline funster

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
Paul had his bike hung from the ceiling. It was a loft type situation. I wonder what all of these people are doing now............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »
On 2006-02-05 08:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Is this paul or pete? I visited the apt you guys had there."

neither. nor is it Mike, and certainly not Matt, as his rose colored glasses are firmly in place. no, it's merely an amused observer who spent a lot of time hearing about what a tool Matt was at the time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »
do you have a pm? You could pm me under my name which is funster if you like.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
and yet we all found the world wide web, crazy