Author Topic: worried  (Read 20730 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »
Wrong again Bullfrog.

Firstly I offered you a deal, I will answer any question you ask me provided you work up the courage to answer mine.

Secondly you made the statement claiming you were familiar with every employees backround prior to coming to work at HLA. Ive proven this isnt true.

Thirdly and most important, you didnt even know Greg Lindsay worked as a counselor in a prison let alone any job he or any of the others may have had.

Just admitt the truth and then go answer those questions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
How do you know what I know about Greg? Remember, I was their next door neighbor. I babysat their kids. Their daughter babysat my kids. I went out to eat with them. Had them over to my house for dinner. They had us over to their house for dinner. They were at my christmas party the year I threw it at my house. I spent corporate retreat time with them. And they had those once a year so it was several years we attended those together.  How do you know what I know about Greg before they came to Georgia? Please spare me your oh so holier than thou condescending attitude. You have no clue what I know about people I worked with and were neighbors with. YOu said a headmaster was a prison guard. You made that up, or, at the very least, twisted the truth. Greg was not a prison guard. Neither was Rudy. And I don't know Charles so he doesn't count. So tell me Robert, are you going to answer my question or not? I am assuming not, therefore, the prison guard story was BS.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
Oh but it wasnt. A former head master at the school was a prison guard. Im sorry youre to stupid to understand that no one liked you at HLA, thus no one told you about their personal lives.

Oh and just for the record you are once again full of shit. Your definition of living next door is highly skewed. Greg lived up by the dorms. You lived at the bottom of the hill close to the exit, far away from the campus (hence the reason why you dont know anything about it). Thanks for proving that fact yet again.

I'll tell you what though, since youre far to vain to ever admit when you are wrong or caught in a lie I'll give you a chance to prove yourself right.

Give me the rundown on both Rudy and Gregs careers and education prior to coming to work at HLA.

And just for good measure give me 4 different groups counselors and their backrounds and education as well.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »
Robert, Robert, Robert....don't you realize I was living on campus far longer than you? Yes, you are partly correct. Greg and his family lived in the older home that is now the site of the boys dorm, down past the dining hall on the left, and across from what used to be my in-law's house. However, when they decided to put the boy's dorm in, that house was torn down, and Greg and his family moved into one of the 6 townhouses that were built next to my house. Obviously you left before the townhouses were built. They happened to live in the one closest to my house. The townhouses are located on the site of the old workshop, if you remember where that was. And what makes you think nobody liked me? You weren't employed there you would have no idea who liked me or who didn't like me. You still didnt answer my question though. Between 1994 and 2000, there were no headmasters that used to be a prison guard. So sorry you continue to blabber on about it.

OH and by the way, my house was at the bottom of the hill, but nowhere near the exit. I used to walk up the hill frequently to campus and it wasnt that far. Maybe 500 yards. It is 1 mile from the entrance to the top of the hill. Obviously, I was a little closer to campus than you remember.[ This Message was edited by: SHH on 2006-02-08 18:12 ]

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »
Given the fact that you still cant offer up any of the backrounds I asked you about I think the point has been made.

You never knew anything of substance about anything or anyone associated with HLA.

Any claims to the contrary are in fact a lie.

There is nothing you can say to refute that its just been proven far to many times.

I wonder now what is your motivation for sticking around? Maybe youre just a glutton for punishment.

I guess it makes sense, after all you obviously get off on child abuse stories, maybe you were abused as a child and grew to like it, hence why you make it so easier for us here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »

Roberts ONLY way to get some sexual activity! :lol:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
I find the best way is to simply have sex.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2006, 11:26:00 PM »
On 2006-02-08 19:17:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"
I wonder now what is your motivation for sticking around? Maybe youre just a glutton for punishment.

I guess it makes sense, after all you obviously get off on child abuse stories, maybe you were abused as a child and grew to like it, hence why you make it so easier for us here. "

She attended Catholic school. Was spanked with hairbrushes or whatever was convenient and still believes that to be a desirable practice. She is compelled to defend her son's father and the program he works for. She's a tough-love groupie.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #143 on: February 09, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
I did attend Catholic schools for part of my schooling, but was never spanked with a hairbrush. My best friend was however. and no idont like child abuse stories.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2006, 08:37:00 AM »
SHH wrote:
In the old days, we were paddled with ping pong paddles, smacked on our hands with rulers, spanked with the infamous "switch", and whacked with hairbrushes when we misbehaved. Somehow, we all turned out fine. Maybe the old "spare the rod, spoil the child" isnt so off course after all. From what I have seen, the kids these days are spoiled brats. I am not condoning abuse, but maybe the threat of time-out isn't enough. Maybe real consequences are what is needed.
----------------------------------------------

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#98187

Offline SHH

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »
I believe you misunderstood that post. I didnt mean "We" as in I. I am an only child. I meant "We" as in our generation in general. I am not condoning being beaten with anything. I was whacked on the hand with rulers in school. And at one school the principal had a ping pong paddle he used for unruly kids. This was a public school by the way.  But I do think that kids today have a skewed view sometimes of what is abuse and what isnt at times. Being made to do work around the house is not abuse. Being made to listen to your parents is not abuse. I cant tell you how many times I see kids in a store who have total control over their parents and do whatever the hell they want running around the store, whining, crying, screaming, hitting their parents, being brats in general. Anybody watch the Nanny show lately? If the parents take control of the situation when they are toddlers, and make sure the kids know their paremeters and the rules of the house at an early age, they do much better in the outside world. I dont spank my son, but I am firm with him. I have been firm with him since he was little. And he always does what I ask, says please and thank you, is polite to everyone, stays in his seat at restaurants, does well in school, and very helpful around the house. He also is a normal child in that he complains and whines sometimes, but not nearly as bad as kids who knew no boundaries as a toddler. That is what I think needs to happen. Parents think they are doing a favor to kids by giving into their every whim because they want to make their kids happy. But they are doing the kids an injustice by doing that. The world is not their oyster. They have to live in it with everybody else and respect other people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »
Devin?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »
On 2006-02-08 14:20:00, juniper2 wrote:

"

On 2006-01-26 22:25:00, juniper2 wrote:

"

Why does HLA still continue to insist that they do not have 'court -ordered children? And, please

don't play semantics..

Did they get rid of the 'Fall-out' book?

Did they stop having the children carry

boulders around on restrictions?  THe front landscaping has been complete for ages...

Have they cleaned up the lower left field?

Is a frightened child's word still 'manipulation?

Oh, and by the way, Academia..Have you all figured out whether you have a Science Lab yet?

Has HLA gotten rid of every teacher, nurse and counselor that got too close to the children

and were honest with the parents..?

Any answers, respectfully of-course....Oh, and if anyone wants to know who "Truth' is...Private

message me...I have a strong feeling.  'Could be

wrong, but I doubt it...

"

HLA TRUTH ..Now that you are back, could you please address these questions???  Why will no one at HLA answer a direct question about the court-Ordered children on campus.  It is factual, we all know it, the children know it, most of the parents know it, what it the problem??"

STILL waiting patiently for some answers... ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #148 on: February 09, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »
On 2006-02-09 05:59:00, SHH wrote:

"I believe you misunderstood that post. I didnt mean "We" as in I. I am an only child. I meant "We" as in our generation in general. I am not condoning being beaten with anything. I was whacked on the hand with rulers in school. And at one school the principal had a ping pong paddle he used for unruly kids. This was a public school by the way.  But I do think that kids today have a skewed view sometimes of what is abuse and what isnt at times. Being made to do work around the house is not abuse. Being made to listen to your parents is not abuse. I cant tell you how many times I see kids in a store who have total control over their parents and do whatever the hell they want running around the store, whining, crying, screaming, hitting their parents, being brats in general. Anybody watch the Nanny show lately? If the parents take control of the situation when they are toddlers, and make sure the kids know their paremeters and the rules of the house at an early age, they do much better in the outside world. I dont spank my son, but I am firm with him. I have been firm with him since he was little. And he always does what I ask, says please and thank you, is polite to everyone, stays in his seat at restaurants, does well in school, and very helpful around the house. He also is a normal child in that he complains and whines sometimes, but not nearly as bad as kids who knew no boundaries as a toddler. That is what I think needs to happen. Parents think they are doing a favor to kids by giving into their every whim because they want to make their kids happy. But they are doing the kids an injustice by doing that. The world is not their oyster. They have to live in it with everybody else and respect other people. "

Lady you are so full of shit. "We as in our generation"? Give us a fucking break. Can I have your home address cause Id like to send you a picture of this bridge I own that Id be happy to sell you. Seriously you try to cover your own bullshit and tracks with all the skill of a three year old. The one thing I cant decide is whether or not youre just that naive or just that stupid.

Oh and again the fact that you married two people with strong ties to the BM industry suggest you do have a thing for child abuse stories, plus the fact that youre still here always eager to hear more stories lend creedence to this.

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
worried
« Reply #149 on: February 09, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »
Whats up Brucey..