Author Topic: sexual misconduct  (Read 15252 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: sexual misconduct
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2008, 04:42:51 PM »
Quote from: "Sinq O'phant"
Quote from: "Joseph W. Gauld"
Quote from: "Guest"
Gee Whiz,

AS was a great opportunity for us kids and to spread the work about the awesome experience families can have at Hyde.
I thank you, my good friend, fer yer words of support and wisdom!  I'm not "Mr. Gee Whiz," but I yam The Man, and The WIZ, when it comes to changing kids fer the better and giving them the chance of a lifetime to explore their destiny of unique potential, or a potentially unique destiny, or uniquely potential destiny, or whatever... I can't keep track of how we are selling it half the time.  Those words don't mean a piss-poor weasley squat anyway, but they sure do SOUND good!! Har-de-har har har!!!

I sure 'nuff thought "America's Spirit" was gonna take me to Broadway at the time!  It were my chance to SHINE!!  Talk about an expanded audience fer me to strut my stuff, har har!!

Always thinkin' of "How to Get Rich and Influence People,"
Joseph W. Gauld, The Educator

But Joe you WERE on Broadway.  Have you forgot the fantastic show at the Circle in the Square.  You were magnificent!

Awww Hunnee...  I think he meant right on 42nd Street!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2008, 05:09:04 PM »
I jes wanna say that that ACT was in no small way INSTRUMENTAL in my later squiring of that perky youngun Miss Andrea VH, pardon my punning, har-de-har har har!!! A man of my virility is ALWAYS the star of ANY show!!

Stretchin' more than my vocal chords,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »
Quote from: "Joseph W. Gauld"
I jes wanna say that that ACT was in no small way INSTRUMENTAL in my later squiring of that perky youngun Miss Andrea VH, pardon my punning, har-de-har har har!!! A man of my virility is ALWAYS the star of ANY show!!

Stretchin' more than my vocal chords,

But did you practice your Brother's Keeper then, Joey G? Fucking your former student with the whole school knowing, that wasn't good. And poor Blanche, still wearing your wedding ring. But it is okay for YOU to do it, right? You were teaching her some more character.

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2008, 08:18:44 PM »
I say, Guest, ya really oughter "dig deeper" and talk to my main man Lee Mortenson 'bout what it really means ta be a flesh and red blooded all-around American MAN. The guy really knows his stuff. That's why he and his wifey #4 have got the job of being Hyde's National HAPA Coordinators, har har!! Penis Power builds some damn good character!!

When I was in my younger years, a good stiff rod rightly placed shut up most of the squawkin'.

Bearing witness to Penis Powah!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »
if she were at Hyde, this would never have come out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080219/ap_ ... er_charged

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »
Article expanded out for posterity's sake...

Interesting that she apparently is a minister's daughter. Why does it seem that ideological rigidity, and staff taking sexual advantage of students, appear to go hand in hand?

Former teacher sentenced in sex case
By KATRINA A. GOGGINS, Associated Press Writer

LAURENS, S.C. - A former middle school teacher was sent to prison for six years Tuesday for having sexual encounters with five teenage boys. Authorities said Allenna Ward, 24, met 14- and 15-year-old boys at the school where she taught as well as at a motel, a park and behind a restaurant.

"I apologize from the depths of my heart," Ward said in court.

Police began investigating last year after school officials found a note believed to have been written by Ward to one of the boys. Some of the victims were students at Bell Street Middle School in Clinton, where Ward taught. She was fired about a year ago.

Ward pleaded guilty in September to three counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor and three lewd acts on a minor.

Forensic psychiatrist Donna Schwartz-Watts said Ward is not a pedophile, but rather a childlike victim suffering from personality disorders and a repressed childhood. Schwartz-Watts said the minister's daughter lived a sheltered life but really was a "free spirit" who never got a chance to break away from her family.

Prosecutors painted Ward's crimes in a harsher light and said she violated the trust that parents place in teachers.

Some of the victims' families attended the sentencing but did not speak during the court hearing.

"I just feel like justice has been served," the sister of one victim said after the hearing. "We're just glad that it's all over."

The Associated Press does not normally identify victims of sexual crimes.

Ward's lawyer Donald Hocker cited the psychiatric testimony in asking for home imprisonment for his client. Hocker said Ward will be vulnerable to physical and emotional abuse at the hands of other prisoners.

"It's an awful case with awful consequences, but Allenna Ward is not an awful woman," Hocker said in court. He declined to speak to a reporter after the hearing.

Ward was sentenced to 15 years in prison for each lewd act count, but the punishments were suspended to six years. She also was sentenced to six years on each second-degree criminal sexual conduct count. The sentences are to run concurrently.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------