Author Topic: Miss Dorothy in charge of the medical needs at tlc  (Read 5680 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miss Dorothy in charge of the medical needs at tlc
« on: January 19, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »
miss dorothy is in charge of all the medical needs at tlc.  if a cadet comlains about a hurt wrist or a toothache, the sgt will write it in their shift notes and then also fill out a yellow form in the family rep room.  then miss dorothy will evaluate whether or not it is a real complaint and make appointments if she thinks the kid is for real.  she took reyes' vitals every 2 hours the last 2 days he was alive.  now...tell me this....why wouldnt you take someone to the hospital if I want you to check up on them that often?  tlc needs to take every child seriously and not think that every child is trying to get out of exercise by manipulating sgt's.  i have been online looking at reyes' death and she is in the lawsuit as she should be.  she if anyone should be blamed in this case.  she is supposed to look after the health and welfare of these kids and she failed....yet the bundy's still have her working at the school.  i know if they had a medical professional there, the wellbeing of cadets physically would be better.  i am not talking psycologically.  thats for another day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »
shes a fat ugly whiny grey haired old biatch :exclaim:

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »
I don't know how Missouri law works, but in Texas they have a statute called "respondeat superior" which basically says the employer is responsible for the actions of the employee when the employee is acting under their employment.  Which means, ultimately TLC would be responsible for the acts or omissions of its employee (in this case, the nurse).  You can sue Ms. Dorothy all you want, but what you get, if you prevail, is a piece of paper called a "Judgment".  Following that is the hardest part, you have to be able to "collect" on the Judgment.  Unfortunately, if the individual has no assets or money, that Judgment is not worth any more than the paper it is printed on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
when i was at tlc, i had many toothaches and i would always think that my family rep wasnt telling miss dorothy about them but i overheard miss dorothy telling my family rep that i was trying to manipulate her and try to get off campus.  when i went home, i had 5 cavities.  miss dorothy is not qualified to be in charge of anyone's medical needs.  what she really needs is to get some mental help for her own needs.  maybe that would also help everyone in the world that has to deal with her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 09:28:00 PM »
lmfao she only takes a real concern if its swollen or look weird i know from experience

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »
On 2006-03-18 18:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"lmfao she only takes a real concern if its swollen or look weird i know from experience "

if that is truly the case, then why was my son's fractured ankle (which was very obviously swollen) ignored?  When he complained about it, he was told to suck it up.  When I picked him and saw his ankle, I was completely shocked that they not only refused him medical treatment, but forced him to continue to exercise on it.  The other ankle was also swollen, though not as bad as the fractured one, from sprain....most likely trying to overcomopensate and use the "good" ankle to try to avoid pain on the fractured one.  So now we have two swollen ankles that are completely ignored, despite several (including in writing) requests to see a doctor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
Miss Dorothy does not care.  She will only take certain cadets to get medical help (the ones that are "model" cadets and ones that are her favorites).  She usually will not take cadets that are new.  I still do not understand why she was in charge of the medical needs of TLC, but she certainly could have prevented more infections, cavities, and other problems that occured constantly under her care.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »
^^^^^ who said this? i guess shes changed cuz she wont look at it unless its swollen nowadays

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 11:50:00 PM »
so thats it huh?  A kid dies and they get away with it, what next?  Is Brown still there? Isnt anyone able to do anything, before it happens again or have they straightened things up?  (Yeah Right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 12:47:00 AM »
That is it.  The Bundy's are more worried about making money more than the precious gift of human life.  They really do not care that Reyes died.  They only care now that their insurance went up.  Were you talking about male Brown or female Brown because I think both are gone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 09:50:00 PM »
Female Brown, they were pretty rough on her,  I still find it hard to believe that this is the end of it and they get away with what happened, do you know if they have changed things for the better or is it still the same?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »
On 2006-04-01 18:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Female Brown, they were pretty rough on her,  I still find it hard to believe that this is the end of it and they get away with what happened, do you know if they have changed things for the better or is it still the same?"

Not to be bagging on Brown or anything, but I really think she was starting to go mentally insane...I'm not kidding...That placed fucked her up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 13:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-01 18:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Female Brown, they were pretty rough on her,  I still find it hard to believe that this is the end of it and they get away with what happened, do you know if they have changed things for the better or is it still the same?"

Not to be bagging on Brown or anything, but I really think she was starting to go mentally insane...I'm not kidding...That placed fucked her up."

i dont think she was stable to begin with.  she did have some abuse problems before she came.  i mean look at the way she always had to bully everyone...problems man!