Author Topic: HLA vs The Seed  (Read 6485 times)

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 17:28:00, Deborah wrote:

"

I think the question is- where in the world has treating 'negativity' with negativity been shown to be effective?

Jail, Prisons? No

Boot Camps? No

Forced psychiatric treatment? No

"
HLA was effective! Then again, it wasn't a negative place as you stated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 17:28:00, Short Bus wrote:

"I needn't prove ANYTHING to you, faggot asshole. Is you ass sore from last nite? :rofl:  :lol: You seem to be leaky! :lol: "

So again youre acknowleding that you like to have sex with men.

Maybe you should have gone to HLA they wont admit it but they do in fact treat homosexuality as a disorder despite the fact that the owner and a large number of staff there are openly gay.

How old are you Short Bus? Well it doesnt matter, so long as you pay them they'll take even you.

Im still not understanding the problem here Short Bus. You talked so big behind a computer yet now youre a cry baby bitch?

Why the contridiction?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 17:32:00, Short Bus wrote:

"

On 2006-01-18 17:28:00, Deborah wrote:

"

I think the question is- where in the world has treating 'negativity' with negativity been shown to be effective?

Jail, Prisons? No

Boot Camps? No

Forced psychiatric treatment? No

"

HLA was effective! Then again, it wasn't a negative place as you stated."

How would you know, you were never there.

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »
Where the fuck did I acknowledge that I like gay sex dude??? You are a stupid little fucker. How did I contradict anything? I'm a cry baby bitch? ME? Dude, these programs were jokes dude, your the one crying, little faggot :lol:

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2006, 08:45:00 PM »
And for the final time, RobertQueen, I was in HLA. Why is that so hard to believe? And before you begin with your usual rhetoric that exemplifies why you cry all the time in the first place, NO, I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIT..It seems to me that the better half of you ran down your moms inner thigh. :lol:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 16:46:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"BANS!!!

Like its somehow theraputic to prevent students from forming relationships and encourage them to distrust and attack each other. "

Ok, I'm guessing bans are like bans in CEDU and WWASP programs, and that's just like 'clicking' (I swear! I spent two years not correcting that for fear of pissing off staff) Therapeutic? No. Actually extremely harmful. But very effective!

I mean, how can you expect to control a bunch of nearly grown adults who are not game for it if you allow them to form meaningful friendships? You can't. The only "friend" you're allowed under a totalitarian system is the system; sometimes embodied by a skidrow drunk turned megalomaniac.

Where powers are assumed which have not been delegated, a nullification of the act is the rightful remedy.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »
Ok then :exclaim: Short Bus ain't gotta prove nothin and RB ain't gonna b'lieve it even if he did.

We can all agree on that, right?

Now, seriously, who the hell is your beloved, Susan? My mind is racing! I could guess, I guess, but I'd really like to know what he thinks of what's going on now.

I'm not talking about 2nd hand stories and obvious trolls. I'm talking about what we're seeing in this forum as it happens. I can give ya'll the certified numbers from at least two letters. You could check. These thugs really seem to be sending Quirk & Quirk or the FBI after former employees, students, parents or even curious college kids who "threaten" to take pictures of the place.

Does anybody else think that the rest is sort of moot after that? I mean, aside from Mark & Cheryl Sudweeks, who sues teenagers to shut them up? You can read all about that right here.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=35

And notice how similar their behavior to what's going on over here.

Suzanne? Can you please ask your beloved to weigh in here? I'm dying to know what he thinks.

Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
--Friedrich Nietzsche

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2006, 10:49:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 17:40:00, Short Bus wrote:

"Where the fuck did I acknowledge that I like gay sex dude??? You are a stupid little fucker. How did I contradict anything? I'm a cry baby bitch? ME? Dude, these programs were jokes dude, your the one crying, little faggot :lol: "

Well you mentioned before you like watching men masturbate. You also stated you thought George would make a "handsom corpse", and then you asked me if my ass was sore from last night. This from your apparent fanatasy of either watching two men or in fact having sex with a man.

Your contridictions stem from that you try and talk big behind a computer, claiming you can cast spells, that you want to fight people, or that they are gay (despite your own hidden desires) and all the while pretending to be unafraid and willing to back up anything.

Yet when you are faced with the possibility of being exposed, having every single comment youve made on here highlighted you cower in fear.

Am I wrong?

No.

Face facts, youre a weak little bitch who doesnt want us to see what all youve been hiding behind. Cry baby, step up to the plate. What are you worried we'll find out?

Also you continue to talk about programs like you know something about them. You were never at HLA, everyone knows that. If you were at Elan I want you to go back there. Given your repressed homosexuality, agoraphobia, low self esteem, cowardice, necrophilia, delusional behavior you need all the help you can get. Maybe HLA wouldnt be a bad idea. Given the fact that youre such a weak little bitch Elan is obviously a cake walk, any place harder and your own pathetic nature would have forced you to kill yourself....maybe HLA isnt a bad idea for you afterall.

:lol:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »

On 2006-01-18 17:45:00, Short Bus wrote:

"And for the final time, RobertQueen, I was in HLA. Why is that so hard to believe? And before you begin with your usual rhetoric that exemplifies why you cry all the time in the first place, NO, I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIT..It seems to me that the better half of you ran down your moms inner thigh. :wave:

Offline The Alterboy

• View Profile
    • http://Fornits.com/SIBS/
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 11:25:00 PM »
Oh, you'd better go to confession, Robert Bruce! Short Bus is on Fr. Cassian's staff! You don't want to make Fr. Cassian angry! You know how he gets when he's upset!

Give him another 10 munites he should be done.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »
And,
we all can see how well HLA has affected you..

Ginger, can you not expell the low life from
your site?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 01:39:00 PM »
From the Seed Forum:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 August 14, 1973

Charles Mays
556 W. Flagler St.
Miami, Fl

Re: The Seed

Dear MR. Mays:

I'm not sure I can be of much help to you concerning your investigation of the Seed's operational procedures and governmental involvement. I have had only a brief exposure to the mysterious dealings of the "drug rehabilitation program."

During the early part of July, I had the occasion to meet an eighteen year old who had just been sentenced to six months in the Seed, said sentence being imposed by a local municipal judge. During the course of the investigation of that incident I learned that certain police officers had retained a quantity of evidence seized during the course of the youth's arrest. The police retained this evidence to use a threat, thus any effort on my part to have the sentence of the court vacated would have exposed the youth to felony charges. I therefore abandoned my effort to aid him, as I could do nothing that would really "help" him.

However, I have learned that the above method of retaining evidence (either by the police or the Seed itself) is not uncommon. I have spoken to several circuit court judges, in this area and they are not at all impressed with the Seed's attitude of being above the law. Other than the aforementioned conferences I have not had a chance to challenge the Seed's authority to completely deprive an offender of his basic rights.

page 2

I do know that it is very difficult to visit a "Seedling" while he is at the Seed. During my brief term as the aforementioned youth's counsel I literally had to threaten the people of the seed before they would even allow me to talk to my client.

There are a great many questions concerning The Seed that need to be answered. Both the methods of "obtaining" Seedlings and the method of indoctrination need to be aired so that all can see how close 1984 really is.

I am sorry that I cannot be of much assistance in your investigation. If I ever Get a client again, who, like the aforementioned youth, was railroaded into the program, I definitely plan to raise Hell, but until then I really have no standing.

Sincerely,

John Henninger.
Director, Pinellas ACLU
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 16:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger you misunderstood my post. I said my husband was put through the Seed. Not my ex husband who works there at HLA. My ex husband never went through a boarding school environment. My current husband went to the Seed."

Tell him please to visit the Seed discussion forum.  We would like to speak to him!

:grin:

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »
He has posted on numerous occasions in the past...but hasnt in a long time.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
HLA vs The Seed
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »
really? Under what handle?

Tell him we miss him, whatever it was.  Also, tell him there is a lot of new posts that are from newspapers and national publications from 1973.

Tell him to get his ass over there for a refresher.

:rofl:  :rofl: