Author Topic: More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe  (Read 20051 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 18:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

Well how do YOU feel now that the shoe IS on the other foot, aren't you the dude who thinks he's such a fucking slick cyber detective, always outing or at least claiming to have outed posters who he doesn't like?

Wow, and who are you then! Is there anybody in this industry who you won't leap blindly to defend?

Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2006, 11:55:00 PM »
Just want to make sure I've got it right.

Are you saying you don't think that DJ has outed persons on this site, posting personal info about them?

I would agree with you that I see no evidence that he's called anyone on the phone or appeared at their door step.

But are you actually saying that he has not posted names (first and last) of persons after tracking them down using his computer savvy?

Cuz I believe he has. And how are his actions really any different than what he says somebody else has done to him, identified him which seems to piss him off mightily with lots of moral indignation---only difference I see if that he thinks he's really special and other people shouldn't get to do the same things that he does
 :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2006, 12:05:00 AM »
oh, Ottawa, so nice of you to drop in.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »
On 2006-01-18 20:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Just want to make sure I've got it right.

Are you saying you don't think that DJ has outed persons on this site, posting personal info about them?

No, I really don't think he has. Can you show me an example? I think he reads quite a lot of industry related material and you post around quite a bit. And you've got that distinctive style. It ain't rocket science; you scatter the details of your life all over the net then whine when someone pays you the high compliment of reading and paying attention to what you write.

I am married, not Buried !
-- Steve Webb

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
I've got to say, it doesn't matter much to me who you think I am, why would you think it does.

Kind of amusing to see you thrash around and come up with theories.

Oh, what a "distinctive style" therefore I know this person.  Fool.

The question is: why does this DJ dude think that he's so special that he can post stuff about other people.  And yet it's so awful, off- limits if somebody else does the same to him.

I just guess that some of the pigs are more equal than others (assuming Antigen that you can read and recognize the reference to Orwell's Animal Farm and the notion that a certain ideology assures special treatment).

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2006, 01:10:00 AM »
They called his home at night and threatened his wife.

They called a former inmate w/ the same sort of threatening phone calls.

They threatened the academic and military career of another kid just for talking about taking pictures of the campus.

On this planet, that's considered taking a prank a bit too far. What color is the sky in your world?

Just go ahead and admit it. You think people who don't buy into your Program deserve to be so abused.

What happened to Suzanne is that she harrased these guys online, poking around for information. One of them actually got served. You'll find the consent order around here somewhere. Then she gloated about it and then denied it all.

So, and here's the crucial aspect of the whole thing. I asked her permission to prove it out by tying her anon posts to her username. She gave me permission to do that, very publicly.

Know the funny part? I think I figured out where she missed the jist of the conversation. This, of course, is just a guess. But I know this culture so well, I think it's a fairly educated guess. I think when I said this:

On 2006-01-17 20:01:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2006-01-17 19:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

Please do not lump me into some sort catagory of evil doers, because, Ginger, you are quite mistaken about me, in more ways than one. And yes, this is SHH.

Ok, well I could be biased and just not remembering details too clearly. We could clear this up right quick, though. I could just assign all of your anonymous posts to SHH. Is it alright with you if I do that?

She read "I know who you are and I could tell everybody and really embarrass you and I want you to be really, really afraid" cause that's what she would mean if she said it.

Notice that it wasn't anyone but Suzanne who gave away her identity. And it's just rediculous to get all bent out of shape about it. Just a short while ago, I got curious and looked over Classmates.com for my graduating class. I found a couple of people, too. Know what they said? They said things along the lines of "Oh hey, how ya been! Man, that school sucked, but how the hell are ya? Oh, I heard from Bill Drennon, remember him? How could anyone forget! Here's his email addy in case you want to drop a line."

Not one person who posted to that site ever said "No, uh uh, wasn't me, no you don't know me, I don't know you, I don't know anything, except your name, age, shit your family talked on you, your, why you got fired, what you ate, how much time you had in the toilet..."

Conversations like that, for some damned reason, just don't seem to occure when we're talking about your typically strict academic institution; even an Orthodoxed Presby one such as I attended.

Oh, and not to brag or anything, that little school was a damned good school. The entire k-12 student body was usually somewhere around 400, including virtually all of the facultie's kids and the children of officers and decons of two churches. And yet, somehow, on their shoestring budget and limited personnel resources, they managed to provide my sister an education that earned her the Bosch & Lomb Science award, among many others, and half scholarship (non legacy) to Harvard. Now, how'd they do that?

I wish I could have hung around and graduated instead of getting "helped" by the struggling parents industry.

WHEN SPIDERS UNITE, THEY CAN TIE DOWN A LION  
-- Ethiopian Proverb

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2006, 02:22:00 AM »
suzanne doesn't know me... how would you ASSUME that she does?[ This Message was edited by: aftenthurston on 2006-01-18 23:24 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2006, 04:53:00 AM »
Ya know what this whole row reminds me of? It reminds me of the way Banamex tried to shut Al Giordano up.

There's much history behind Banamex's suit. At stake are the rights of independent reporters colliding with the moneyed interests of major drug traffickers with much to hide.

http://www.november.org/razorwire/rzold/25/page26.html

Isn't it ironic how both ends play against the middle, never even daring to see what they are or the effects on the families caught in the middle?

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you want fries with that?'
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6302294274/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Cleese

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2006, 09:10:00 AM »
On 2006-01-18 21:15:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2006-01-18 20:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Just want to make sure I've got it right.

No, I really don't think he has. Can you show me an example? I think he reads quite a lot of industry related material and you post around quite a bit. And you've got that distinctive style. It ain't rocket science; you scatter the details of your life all over the net then whine when someone pays you the high compliment of reading and paying attention to what you write.

I am married, not Buried !
-- Steve Webb

"

That's exactly it.  You hit it right on the head.  This lady put all her business out there on the internet where anyone can view it.

Example:

From Strugglingteens:

Profile for Gentiana
Member Status: Junior Member
Member Number: 4461
Interests: running reading gardening painting
What is your purpose in registering on this Board? (Specifics Please): support for other parents; my son is a successful RMA grad (1999)
email: [email protected]
Posts: 2 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Nov 2004 | Logged: 24.118.46.231 |

IP Address 24.118.46.231 US UNITED STATES MINNESOTA ST. PAUL COMCAST CABLE COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC

Username Real name School
Gentiana Anne Hall Rocky Mountain

I NEVER put my name out there precisely because I am smart enough to realize the the deep psychotic tendencies people like you have and would never give out information that people like you could use to hurt me.

Maybe if you had planned out your absolutely viscious assaults on people here just a wee bit better, you'd have retained your not-so-carefully guarded, beloved anonymity.  Do you forget the disgusting and vile things you said about people in your smug arrogance bolstered by your hidden identity?

Seriously, did you READ what you wrote?  What you have said here is an absolute indictment of your character and moral compass.  You are nothing but a viscious animal while posting anonymously and a pompous, condescending ass while posting with your username.

You are a sick, twisted individual who has absolutely no business working with kids, EVER.

Ginger's right.  She's spot on.  You posted all of your information all over the internet because you have a need to be credited for your "work."  Well, you got credit.  Why are you crying about it now?  Not very proud of what you have authored?  Maybe you shouldn't have written it in the first place.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2006, 09:15:00 AM »
Sorry, forgot to login...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2006, 09:47:00 AM »
Not to mention, I specifically stated that nobody should take any action regarding the disgusting behavior of Ottawa5.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time...
Posted: 2005-10-02 05:58:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I don't advocate taking any action. I think Anne has punished herself enough with the humiliation of exposure.

Anybody who would say the things she has said should be ashamed of themselves.

I find it simply stunning to see exactly how far she was willing go so long as she felt secure in her anonymity.

She clearly exhibits the moral terpitude and ethical bankruptcy requisite for the TeenHurt business."

And...

"You can fool some of the people all of the time...
Posted: 2005-10-02 12:42:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Well, thank you, FCT.

As I said before, I had relatively the same experience you had working in the "industry." It is not surprising that we have arrived at similar conclusions.

As far as Anne is concerned, her chickens will come home to roost. It's only a matter of time and my intervention surely isn't needed.

People like her rarely succeed in any endeavor that requires human interaction at a meaningful level. I view her as "Ted Bundy Lite," a smooth-operating sociopath.

Take Care,
DJ

-Arnold Schopenhauer"

The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2006, 02:38:00 PM »
Stevie boy you are such a joke, crappy little computer geek who couldn't make it as a counselor
Who thinks he's the gaurdian of this site.
Who squeals like a stuck pig when his personal info gets put out there:when other posters are always fair game to him if they just don't bow to his infinite wisdom

Little Napoleon complex, sounds like to me. So so important: giving legal opinions even, you seem to think you're quite the philosopher

Wonder  how long your mid level computer job would last,how many clients you'd keep if those who provide your income knew a)how much time you spend at this site and b)the things you say and the cyber hassling you glorify in

How about it anybody?

Where does D-Steve-J work? How about giving his superiors a web address (ie this one)to let them see what a clever hard-working balanced guy they're associating with

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »
DJ seems well balanced to me. You on the other hand...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »
I OTOH, appreciate DJ's ability to stay on topic and cut through the bullshit.  :smile:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »
On 2006-01-19 11:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Stevie boy you are such a joke, crappy little computer geek who couldn't make it as a counselor

Who thinks he's the gaurdian of this site.

Who squeals like a stuck pig when his personal info gets put out there:when other posters are always fair game to him if they just don't bow to his infinite wisdom

Little Napoleon complex, sounds like to me. So so important: giving legal opinions even, you seem to think you're quite the philosopher

Wonder  how long your mid level computer job would last,how many clients you'd keep if those who provide your income knew a)how much time you spend at this site and b)the things you say and the cyber hassling you glorify in

How about it anybody?

Where does D-Steve-J work? How about giving his superiors a web address (ie this one)to let them see what a clever hard-working balanced guy they're associating with"

C'mon.  Say what you really mean.  

And when you're done, bow down to my infinite wisdom.   :nworthy:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control