Author Topic: More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe  (Read 20253 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More love mail from Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
Look we all have a purpose this kid's is to be so dorky he's funny.

Face it, the afternoon would have been duller without him trying to keep up with the conversation-and falling on his face time after time.  Funniest part is he never seems to notice how dorky he really is
 :cry2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 14:54:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"Yet the fact remains none of you retards have won a single argument against me. "
No one cares to unlike you. We don't really give a fuck. Your just entertainment, mere entertainment! :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2006, 05:57:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 14:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look we all have a purpose this kid's is to be so dorky he's funny.

Face it, the afternoon would have been duller without him trying to keep up with the conversation-and falling on his face time after time.  Funniest part is he never seems to notice how dorky he really is"
I love this anon!! :tup:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 14:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look we all have a purpose this kid's is to be so dorky he's funny.

Face it, the afternoon would have been duller without him trying to keep up with the conversation-and falling on his face time after time.  Funniest part is he never seems to notice how dorky he really is"

If you say so chump.

You just cant avoid the fact that Ive won every single argument every one of you retards has ever tried to fight.

I mean....there's still all those questions of Dysfunctions youve all been desperately ignoring.

Because youre all a bunch of cowardly little bitches.

And all the while  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Insisting HLA is a great place.

Im glad you find me entertaining, that just means youll stick around and I get to watch you continue to try and evade the truth, refuse to answer questions and scurry in fear.

And that my friend I find fucking priceless and hysterical.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
No one gives a fuck about "winning arguments" dude. The guy just stated simply that you are an absolute fucking DORK and thats that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
It's beautiful. Robert keeps talking and you think "No he can't make it any worse".  And then he does.

At the risk of ruining the entertainment: little man, you really don't need to respond to every single thing that people say. Oftentimes they;re just baiting you and God you just keep falling for it.

Here's a hint: decide what matters to you, what principle, what point, and keep your eye on it. Cuz right now you're just like a dog chasing a frisbee, you pick up on every "frisbee" people keep throwing your way.  And you keep making an ass of yourself.

In a way I think "poor kid, he needs some social awareness training", in another way I think "Hell, I might just as well be trying to explain it to my dog".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 16:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

At the risk of ruining the entertainment: little man, you really don't need to respond to every single thing that people say. Oftentimes they;re just baiting you and God you just keep falling for it.

Here's a hint: decide what matters to you, what principle, what point, and keep your eye on it. Cuz right now you're just like a dog chasing a frisbee, you pick up on every "frisbee" people keep throwing your way.  And you keep making an ass of yourself.

:nworthy:  :tup:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

"It's beautiful. Robert keeps talking and you think "No he can't make it any worse".  And then he does.

In a way I think "poor kid, he needs some social awareness training", in another way I think "Hell, I might just as well be trying to explain it to my dog"."

Whats funnier is the fact that each and every time you all think; "This time I'll get him, this time I'll have something he CANT respond to. This time I'll shut him up."

Yet each and every time I shoot down your silly pointless arguments and redirect you to the fact that you are all afraid of the truth.

There's no way around it.

So with those facts in mind go answer the fucking questions you mindless puppet. And remember youre the lap dogs here, not me and not us.

Have a good night.  :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2006, 07:57:00 PM »
Take a deep breath and just think about what I said.

Who knows: it may help you.

Nighty night, and please, please sleep on the idea that you can be much more proactive than you were today
Christ almost anything would be an improvement

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
Now why would I ever need help from a mindless puppet. I realize you have to go in order to save face. Same reason you wont pick a user name. Its fine really I have to get ready to go out anyway.

In any event I want you to accept the reality of things. You dont think for yourself thus you cannot defeat any of us. We are smarter than you and we have the truth on our side.

If youd like to discuss aspects of HLA I'd be more than happy to, until then however remember that every time you make some pointless comments I will be there to slap it back in your face. And I know how you like it in the face.

Have a good night.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
No, Robert....listen to what they're saying.  They have a point.  The HLA people are trolling and you're biting.  Stop.  They're running your around in circles and succeeding in putting a serious detour into the discussion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
Has Robert Bruce had some kind of head injury along the way?  More obtuse than you'd expect for a fully functioning person

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 17:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Has Robert Bruce had some kind of head injury along the way?  More obtuse than you'd expect for a fully functioning person"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2006, 08:56:00 PM »

"It's beautiful. Robert keeps talking and you think "No he can't make it any worse".  And then he does.

In a way I think "poor kid, he needs some social awareness training", in another way I think "Hell, I might just as well be trying to explain it to my dog"."

jezus f?in christ. you haven?t shut your trap all day. how is any response to you conceivably worse than your inane, incessant, baiting? in case you haven't noticed- you're obsessed with it. perfecting your technique? i can imagine that nothing would bring you more pleasure than having rb or dj in your program. come on, how would you consequence them?
speaking of dj, why subject other readers to your ranting and raving? pm him. he's very reasonable. i'm sure ya'll could work out an agreement. seems that would be the 'socially aware' thing to do, expert.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2006, 01:29:00 AM »
"i can imagine that nothing would bring you more pleasure than having rb or dj in your program. come on, how would you consequence them?"

Really? I can imagine any number of things myself.

For example, figuring out what is your particular problem. I mean we were all(the normals among us)going along bantering with Robert who seemed to be enjoying himself too, oblvious to the fact that he was being played with.

And then you (Mr. "jezus  f'in christ") come along with all sorts of semi-legible advice.

And apparently a dj groupie (he's "very reasonable":that's a new one from all I've heard).

So thanks all the same. you'r going to have to stick your words of wisdom back where the sun don't shine

If you want to go ahead though and clarify your post and your interest in the whole subject well that might be interesting