Author Topic: Disturbing  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« on: January 15, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »
There's something incredibly disturbing about this school, and the Mercers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 02:15:00 AM »
Yap, there is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »
How so?  Would like to hear opinions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
Just read all the pages here on Mission Mountain and you'll get a good idea. You can go to the link on the left "search wwf" and search Mercer's name, if you want. THere's plenty there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »
MMS is mainly just focused on brainwashing the population of the world, beginning with "fucked-up" teenage girls.  it then spreads to their former friends when they go on home visits (the only time that i was truely allowed to be myself, and even then, my parents allowed me no freedom, proving that they too had been brainwashed through their visits to the "camp")  from their friends, itmoves to other teenagers in the world, eventually killing any sense of diversity in the next generation.  Because of schools like MMS, the world is losing all sense of reality.  the girls who attend the school are not offered any academic knowledge.  the reason i left before my graduation was because i met some people that really showed me what life was about, and that was nothing close to the things that MMS had taught me.  my belief is that these types of schools will eventually take over the academic system and no one will know how to function outside of that type of system.  MMS fucked me up more than i already was before i went there and i am still struggling with the issues that were created by this school.  i have overcome most of the issues that i had before attending MMS and those that have not been dealt with have only been made worse by what MMS brainwashed me into thinking.  i now have a very loving and caring boyfriend, as well as our puppy, harley.  my boyfriend is really the only one in my life who has ever pushed me to think for myself.  the issues that my experience at mms left me with strain our relationship daily, but in the end, it always comes down to me not feeling like i can function in this world because of what mms taught me.  i do need some support from others who know where i am coming from and who can reaassure me that things will be okay.  i would really appreciate some feedback or something from someone who has lived through breaking out of the mold that mms has forced me into.  thanks.

-kim c.  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 02:20:00 AM »
congressional hearings- that's what I think needs to happen.  I hope you all MMS ladies will speak out.  the mental coercion, psychological coercion, mind control, whatever you want to call it that occured at MMS is by FAR the most damaging thing I have EVER experienced in my life.  It's also the most difficult thing to explian and seems almost impossible for others to understand.  Since now there's more of us from MMS,  and many many others from other schools, perhaps we can truely make a dent in the understand of what is and is not 'care' therapy...contrary to what MMS says, what they did there was NOT therapeutic...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 02:22:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »
Kim:  Your posting concerns me because you say your experiences at MMS still causes you an inability to function in your daily life. You can "unlearn" all the negatives that were forced on you at MMS.

You are not the young, scared girl that you were at MMS--and what you received there was not proper therapy; and from what has been posted on this forum; it was not even proper care, or proper education.

Are you receiving any type of psychological therapy at this time to help you come to terms with these issues? Only having a boyfriend as your main support system may not be the best answer.  If anything happened to this relationship (I am certain it will not not)But if it did: you might find yourself in an extremely depressive state, and that concerns me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
wait... is this kim c. kim chapman?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 09:08:00 PM »
yeah, it's me... who are you? :???: