Author Topic: The Seed Discussion Forum...5 years old!  (Read 6608 times)

Offline marcwordsmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.marcwordsmith.com
The Seed Discussion Forum...5 years old!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »
I guess I just want to add my thanks too. And I would echo Marshall's sentiment. I thought I was entirely over the Seed, but then I found this bulletin board and it gave me something I needed, which I didn't even realize I needed.

So thanks a million, Greg, for your compassionate and inclusive moderating, and for founding this forum.

Thanks a million, Ginger,for the gift of the forum, and for all your work on the issue of teen mind control programs, and for your shrewd insight, your impeccable and extensive research, and your general spunkiness.

Thanks everybody who posts here and who agrees with me that the Seed was an evil putrid bloodsucking brainfucking self-aggrandizing teen abuse cult from post-60s cultural backlash hell.

As to those who see it otherwise . . . ah, you'll come around eventually. I know you'll all be fornits forum success stories by and by. So thank you too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »
On 2006-01-04 17:23:00, marcwordsmith wrote:

As to those who see it otherwise . . . ah, you'll come around eventually. I know you'll all be fornits forum success stories by and by. So thank you too.

:rofl: Well ya' know, it works if ya' work it!

I swear by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=AR5564&code=10247' target='_new'>* - ~ Galt's Creed ~ - *

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline marcwordsmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.marcwordsmith.com
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 08:57:00 PM »
That's right, Ginger.

Cry UNCLE, Walter!!

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 17:29:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2006-01-04 17:23:00, marcwordsmith wrote:

:rofl: Well ya' know, it works if ya' work it
"

God, thats the funniest thing I think you have ever posted Ginger.

:grin:

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »
As Art used to say, "If you walk in the middle of the road, you'll damn sure get run over." I suppose that was to help us justify turning everything over to the Seed. Guess what - I often find in life that I am in the middle of the road, and I do get run over, but I find it preferable to taking one extreme position over another. So, no Uncle to either side!

...and that is the funniest thing you ever wrote, Ginger...

But hmm...

Maybe this Fornits site IS an insidious cult, disguised as a harmless discussion board for former Seedlings...and gradually, increasing demands will be made on my time and energy, and I will be asked to make a heartfelt commitment...and confess my doubts about myself and then cry in public...and soon I will have to pledge allegience to Ginger as my as my Higher Power and check everything out with Greg as senior staff...

AND THEN I WILL HAVE A WHOLE NEW CULT TO WORRY ABOUT!

Oh God I just woke up! Thank God it was only a dream..or a nightmare, depending on your perspective!
ally Gator

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »
Be Carefull Walt don't give Greg any reason for another wet dream :grin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »
On 2006-01-05 10:12:00, cleveland wrote:

Maybe this Fornits site IS an insidious cult, disguised as a harmless discussion board for former Seedlings...and gradually, increasing demands will be made on my time and energy, and I will be asked to make a heartfelt commitment...and confess my doubts about myself and then cry in public...and soon I will have to pledge allegience to Ginger as my as my Higher Power and check everything out with Greg as senior staff...

Yup, that's it. But, being a freak for efficiency, I just advise my followers to cut to the chase and turn over all your assets to me. That way, we skip the mental and emotional turmoil and I still get wealthy. Plus it's low demand for me, as I don't have to go to the trouble of seeking all your weak spots and tearing up your tender bits to bring it about.

So, ya in? You'd be well off in this cult. Being the first member to fully commit, you'd be getting in on the ground floor and have your spot secured as top dog.

for nothing can keep it right but their own vigilant and distrustful superintendence.

--Thomas Jefferson

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »
checks in the mail o'godess o' mine.

:grin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »
Ok, 2nd in command (after me, of course!) Snooze ya lose, Walter! Time's a wastin!

Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »
I want to express my appreciation for this forum as well;  I also found that there were issues buried from my time at the seed that have been addressed, touched or re irritated by reading postings of the past 5 years;  This has been very theraputic and addicting.  

I appreciate this opportunity to access the black hole that I left behind way back when - and deal with the baggage.

Thanks to everyone on all sides of the discussion (and those in the middle)

Johnny G

Offline SurRobinHood

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2006, 11:46:00 AM »
If only I had known about this site back then I could be so much farther ahead with my healing. The last employer I outlived(natural causes) was proffesor emeritus of the psychiatry department at Harvard. He died several years ago. I wonder how much he could have helped. We were friends and respected each other. I have no doubt he could have shed some light on these dark topics. He certainly would have helped. He was incredably kind and had true compassion for the human condition. As far as I'm concerned and can discern he dedicated his life to helping ease human suffering. He was writing his last book on his death bed. He often said things to me like "being clever is not enough" or "the hardest learned lessons are not the best". His death brought me far more greif than the death of my father. He had been incredably kind to me. Maybe The Great Spirit figures I should only have one helper at a time. Now it's you people. Thanks Greg even if you didn't get to me in time for my last helper in life to meet you.
ife may be short but it is also very wide, go around the yucky parts when you can.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »
I went to CEDU, but I've often enjoyed the discussion over at Seed/Straight.  I came to this site over a year ago; it was the first time in 15 years I had ever discussed CEDU and was able to articulate what happened there. Prior to joining this forum, I could not talk about CEDU to civilians because it was one freak show they could never understand, straight out of Twilight Zone. This limited my ability to assess my experience and how it affected me.

Visiting the fora of other cults/TBSs helped me process the experience more fully. It also shocked me to understand how proliferate these programs really are. I recently earned my graduate degree in education, and I am a teacher. I am committed to the well being of all my students. Thus, I feel fortunate to be educated on the dangers of programs dedicated to tearing down the individual spirit.

I know my parents were fooled by a well meaning counselor referred by a well meaning teacher, who never visited the school, but thought the brochure looked lovely. I will never make that mistake.

So, cheers to the anniversary of the Seed and all of the other Fornits fora, and for its wonderful gifts of awareness, discussion, humor, and the camraderie of individuals bonding through like experiences.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
Oh, cool beans, CEDU vet! Please feel free to drop a comment whenever the mood strikes. I'm very curious about other people's take on all of this. Based on what you've read around here, what similarities and differences do you find between CEDU and the Seed?

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
--Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »
Oh, one other thing....

Seed fora hot
Seed fora cold
Seed fora in the pot
Five years old!

Republican n. A liberty despising, money worshiping, control freak. Democrat n. A liberty despising, social engineering, control freak.
-- Anonymous