Author Topic: Maren McCoy Died  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« on: January 03, 2006, 05:32:00 PM »
hey assholes.
I just talked to her.
Maren is Not dead.

Go kill yourselves you morons.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 05:40:00 PM »
By the way, had any of you bothered to look at the Pekin Star site, you would have found that there is NO SUCH DEATH NOTICE OR OBITUARY.

morons. Who would do something this dumb?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 06:01:00 PM »
On 2006-01-03 14:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hopefully Jordan."

Jordan
Just because she/we wouldnt give you the time of day(like any other woman)you have to be the one to say the most horrid things.I wish you were here so my husband could beat you into the dirt. You no penis having little worm.You suck.
I would pay good money just to kick you where you should have balls                          
FUCKER

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »
I remember hearing about how Jordan wanted to interview Maren for his "movie(lol what a joke that was)"  he was so persistant about meeting up with her, to interview her that he scared her with his non stop calling emailing and all around persistance.  She saw how pathetic he really was and came to realize he wasnt making a movie(as we all learned)  he was just so pathetic that it was the only way he could think of to try and hook up with girls.  Needless to say she told his dumpy ass to fuck off and leave her alone which jordan couldn't understand.  so now he lies and verbally abuses her any way he can think of because she didnt fall for his bullshit and told his creepy ass to fuk off.  so the baby he is needs to do this to vent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 05:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I remember hearing about how Jordan wanted to interview Maren for his "movie(lol what a joke that was)"  he was so persistant about meeting up with her, to interview her that he scared her with his non stop calling emailing and all around persistance.  She saw how pathetic he really was and came to realize he wasnt making a movie(as we all learned)  he was just so pathetic that it was the only way he could think of to try and hook up with girls.  Needless to say she told his dumpy ass to fuck off and leave her alone which jordan couldn't understand.  so now he lies and verbally abuses her any way he can think of because she didnt fall for his bullshit and told his creepy ass to fuk off.  so the baby he is needs to do this to vent.  "

and he isnt even a good liar about it... ask daddy
No fucking balls kid,at least own what you say pussy

Offline Maren, The dead one

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »
Hey kiddies, wow I can't believe what I've been missing! Well I just thought I'd let everyone know that being a dead, lesbian, heroin addict has been treating me pretty well. To the guy above me,
 I'm not sure if you thought out your post too well. If I died... how would I realize I was living a horrible life? But then again, I guess asking a question reguarding logic on fornits is an oxymoron in itself! :wave:

To all who have stood up for me, said nice things about me, had to think I really was dead, I'm sorry. My phone and cell have been disconnected but my myspace still works, It's seems some jackass was kind enough to let you all know what my link is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »
Maren, its not Fornits itself....just a couple of assholes who tend to frequent here.  Glad you're alive and well, good luck with the grandparents.  That's a tough job!

Ya know, if you and others came back here it might just aid in posting of some actual relevant content.  Fornits is what you make it.  As I said, there are a few assholes around but most rational people can distinguish between the shit and the competent posts.

btw... your post was hilarious!  "Well I just thought I'd let everyone know that being a dead, lesbian, heroin addict has been treating me pretty well. "    :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »
Hey dude, Buy that "Computers for Dummies" book so you can at least learn how to quote someone on fornits. Until then no one will be paying attention to you.

Oh and a bit of advice, after, oh I'd say, 4th grade picking on sexy chicks doesn't work any more. You should try being nice. That is unless you are gay. Then go ahead.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Maren McCoy Died
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
right right.... moving on....
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan