Author Topic: ART  (Read 3607 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
Oh here we go again with Artie and his ersatz legal system bull shit. You're gonna have to excuse Artie and his imagination people, whats left of his brain is too soaked in liquor to come up with any new comments. For all you younger people, cut down on the booze while you are still young, you dont want to wind up like Artie here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-11 10:05:00, screann wrote:

"Anyone who sends there kid to Elan, is just as sick as the ASSHOLES that run the place. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: "


So in other words you are saying Cindy is a sick asshole? :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-11 06:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well the hate for cindy is quite apparent.She came to this site looking for answers about Elan, and also had her kid enrolled in the place. She knew of how abusive elan is from knowledge of this site, but yet continued to allow her kid to be locked up in that hell hole despite the bad rep elan has had for many decades.

Cindy is pro elan, and is against what we all stand for. Why she comes to this site? Only to annoy us.



Like I said, do some archive research on the Artman, and you will get a better understanding of the childish, sick minded fool that he is."

So Cindy has a different opinion /outlook
Who the fuck are you ... you anon pervert.You disgusting repulsive scumbag. Mister no nuts with half a penis (if you have one at all) I think we are all hoping you fall off a cliff before the police lock you up for your slanderous,nasty mouth. I dont think Art is playing the game anymore.Dont be afraid of JJ'd dad either art,you havent done wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-11 11:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-01-11 06:09:00, Anonymous wrote:


"Well the hate for cindy is quite apparent.She came to this site looking for answers about Elan, and also had her kid enrolled in the place. She knew of how abusive elan is from knowledge of this site, but yet continued to allow her kid to be locked up in that hell hole despite the bad rep elan has had for many decades.


Cindy is pro elan, and is against what we all stand for. Why she comes to this site? Only to annoy us.





Like I said, do some archive research on the Artman, and you will get a better understanding of the childish, sick minded fool that he is."


So Cindy has a different opinion /outlook

Who the fuck are you ... you anon pervert.You disgusting repulsive scumbag. Mister no nuts with half a penis (if you have one at all) I think we are all hoping you fall off a cliff before the police lock you up for your slanderous,nasty mouth. I dont think Art is playing the game anymore.Dont be afraid of JJ'd dad either art,you havent done wrong."


Just give it a little more time, you'll see... :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
Hi, Im a lonely troll new to these parts, could someone please feed me, even the scaps from your previous meal, crumbs, ANYTHING.   :scared:  :scared:

Love,
The Anonymous Troll
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 06:51:00 PM »
Hey Arty?

Go fuck yourself some more. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
Mazel tov
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »
boy is dad gonna be pissed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »
Read the Torah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »
Wont be needed Jordan. Today was a good day for art.Bad day for you and dad... The ill.States attorney was very interested in several of yours and your postings.As was he interested in a few others.I havent done anything illegal. My side of the street is clean.... you messed up bad
see ya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cynthia

  • Posts: 318
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2006, 09:48:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-11 10:50:00, Eliscu2 wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-01-10 18:49:00, Cynthia wrote:


"It seems to be the same very small group of disturbed people that continue to type nasty garbage. They just continue to post moronic, made up trash. Kind of 8th gradeish. ::bangin::

You have to consider the source and move on. It is a sad and lonely individual, who would have nothing better to do than make up stories and try to hurt people. A real coward!

There have been some very nice people here, only to get turned off by the relentless bullshit and personal attacks."




My Eighth Grade Daughter does not even act so immature! She certainly would not be so vulgur!

Do not pick on Eighth Graders they are a lot more mature than some of the idiots that post here! :razz:


You have a very good point. My 6th grade son, nor any of his friends would ever act or talk like that either!
I was just reaching for that "puberty stage" when some kids act out because the are seeking attention. (even if it is the wrong kind)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-11 17:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wont be needed Jordan. Today was a good day for art.Bad day for you and dad... The ill.States attorney was very interested in several of yours and your postings.As was he interested in a few others.I havent done anything illegal. My side of the street is clean.... you messed up bad

see ya "


Oh now its the state attorney investigating me, what a dumbass you are Artie. Whats next? The Governor? What about the President of the United States? Get a life you dork. Your brain is drowning in vodka, that is why you cannot complete or even make a sentence.I see in your last post you included naked butts, you must have a huge collection of naked mens butts hanging all over your walls in your parents basement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-11 19:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-01-11 17:47:00, Anonymous wrote:


"Wont be needed Jordan. Today was a good day for art.Bad day for you and dad... The ill.States attorney was very interested in several of yours and your postings.As was he interested in a few others.I havent done anything illegal. My side of the street is clean.... you messed up bad


see ya "




Oh now its the state attorney investigating me, what a dumbass you are Artie. Whats next? The Governor? What about the President of the United States? Get a life you dork. Your brain is drowning in vodka, that is why you cannot complete or even make a sentence.I see in your last post you included naked butts, you must have a huge collection of naked mens butts hanging all over your walls in your parents basement. "

little boys
I applaud Art.And believe him. You need that lesson that you missed from mom and dad. If its the law that will teach it,you have had every opportunity to be an adult.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-01-11 17:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wont be needed Jordan. Today was a good day for art.Bad day for you and dad... The ill.States attorney was very interested in several of yours and your postings.As was he interested in a few others.I havent done anything illegal. My side of the street is clean.... you messed up bad

see ya "


There are certain organizations that dont see your street so clean. You left crumbs, and those crumbs that have been picked up are a valuable asset to those that know how to make things work.Was there anyway of you knowing? No, most would've over seen. Your day is coming, no much longer now Art.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
ART
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
ok Jaimie  or whomever
I only logged in after sharing the entire 800 plus posts of mine with an attorney.I think you will find out some things that are gonna be uncomfortable for you to read and see that come from Jordan,and others.none of that crap is mine. I know you have more money than me... but this is not about money.. Have you noticed that The offensive content here is all but gone? Couple idiots hangin out.But now "you" are in on this and Jordan is caught.Am hoping your fbi buddy shows you what i have already seen,your son "acting out".Do what you have to do.Spend what you have to spend.The outcome is gonna be the same.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »