Author Topic: Pittsburgh Steelers take Carson Palmer out on Purpose!  (Read 843 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Pittsburgh Steelers take Carson Palmer out on Purpose!
« on: January 08, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »
It was obvious that from the beginning of the game when the Pittsburgh Steelers player swept Carson Palmers knee that our Cincinnati Bengals were going to have a hard road ahead of them for the rest of the game. In my humble opinion (but probably bengal biased)The Pittsburgh Steelers took Carson Palmer out on purpose at the beginning of the game so that the Cincinnati Bengals would not have their start Quarterback in for the rest of the game. That kind of unsportsman-like conduct is unacceptable behavior! More than that it is just plain out wrong!
Yes, I am upset that the Bengals lost the first game of the play-offs but more than that I am upset that the player from the Steelers who chose to deliberately sweep the knee of Carson Palmer has now possibly endangered the career of a bright young player on the team of the bengals.

So, is this a game won "fair and square"?

I think not! But you decide.

If ye didn't watch the game please do not even bother to comment b/c ye most likely will not know a thing about which ye are speaking! lol!

warm regards,

sincerely,

-DP (upset Bengals fan)

When Plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in a society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
--Fredric Bastiat

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.