Author Topic: Gigaroo  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Gigaroo
« on: February 25, 2006, 01:07:00 AM »

Who would believe that a democratic government would pursue for eight decades a failed policy that produced tens of millions of victims and trillions of dollars of illicit profits for drug dealers, cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars, increased crime and destroyed inner cities, fostered widespread corruption and violations of human rights - and all with no success in achieving the stated and unattainable objective of a drug free America?

--Milton Friedman,  winner of 1976 Nobel Memorial Prize for economic science

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 03:08:00 AM »
yeah,i haven't changed much in 20 years!...after straight,i grew my hair out again and i've never really cut it!in the day,that was a symbol of
non- compliance! today it's a type of style! lol..
i guess it went past the underground "roots" it used to stand for!...this is a picture of the very first "gigaroo"!...not much in the way of a back-drop etc....shuks,we's po' 'round here!{it all comes out of our pockets!}believe me,around here,this is as close to a real concert as some of these ppl i live around,have ever been to a real concert! this concert is really in the country!.....its fun!i hope i see you guys and girls there this year! camping is freeand the procedes go to a good cause!.....to help under age kids whose parents can't afford an instrument
for them!......freedom isn't cheap,but with music,that freedom can still be exersized and shared with everybody!......hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 08:50:00 AM »
When is this? Around what month? I need to start making some plans.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »
Hey, Hip, why not post some particulars? When's it happening this year? Where is this place? If we start making plans now, we can pack that place! I'm trying to bring my future ex son in law and some of the cooler members of his tribe.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56- c.115)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »
it has always been in july on the 3rd weekend...but we've been talking about having it in june because there is a college up here...we want as many people as possible for the show..{i
always play better when theres a shitload of people} to be honest,i'd love all of you to go! my list of cover songs are the songs that kept me alive in that f-ing place! whenever i play,i see and think of all the people that i was with in there.....especially when i get to the end of "i am the walrus"! you know,when the part at the end of that song when the beatles are saying "smoke pot smoke pot,everybody smoke pot!" i think of when i was started over on 5th phase after 128 days on it! i always call people up to "help" me out with that part.i always imagine it all of us that were in that place,screaming it at the top of our lungs!....man....i don't want to freak out anybody out,but i've had a weird dream for years where all of us scarred,torn apart ppl,got together for one huge bash....saw each other for perhaps,one last time......i know if you all are there...i'll play my absolute very best....it'll be my best performance ever.....some say we're connected psycicly,i believe that.....for better or worse,we know each other better than our own families do! thats not bull shit...its true!there's things i would share or talk about with you guys that i wouldn't share with anyone else!
whether you went through straight with me or not,thats the kind of bond i feel with you guys...
its a bond we all share....we didn't ask for it,but its there!if they're still watching us,lets GIVE THEM thier moneys worth! i promise i'll light up right on stage and play "lets go get stoned" by ray charles/joe cocker!....my original stuff is about us! its like the "dark side of the moon"! it's a story thats all connected together about my journey through the worst,most notorious drug program the world has ever known!.....it's taken a long time to write!
Ginger and i have been talking about opening up a "shop" to sell anti- straight/step program paraphanelia....my cd{s} will be some of the stuff we will be selling....the cd i was just talking about is called "global warming",the other cds are "the songs that kept me alive in straight" 1 & 2.....they're covers i do that kept me going in that hell hole! not only that,there will be t- shirts{tye dyed} of "the mourning sun"
my band,also "i'm a 13th stepping scumbag"t-shirts
too and much more!....we'll have books for sale....my hopes are that she and i will be able  to hook up everyone that went through that hell hole better....lord knows they hooked us up with so much bullshit,....so please,if you don't have anything to do this summer,please come to the show! it'll be friday afternoon,and saturday all day and night! ...camping is free,so no one needs to leave after the festivities!....tell all your friends! i don't care if they went through straight or not! put it this way,i hope so many ppl come that I GET ARRESTED for not having the proper preparations for the show!...i want it to hit the newspapers! somtimes negetive publicity is cool you know?......lets make this thing so big that miller,mel and betty hear about it!who knows ? maybe we'll make history like woodstock did!this time the cause isn't for anti-viet nam
causes....its to help a lot of poor kids and anti- straight causes!...i always said/made promises in my head that miller and straight would regret what they did to me and everyone else in there! this is our chance to do that!...i know its in a seriously country area,but so was the greatest rock concert of all time! woodstock!....peace and love to all you....hippie

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
music sweet music

love to go

ever hear about the jello boys in MD.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »
Hip, you seen this?
http://lonesouls.blogspot.com/

Also, why limit it to Straight ppl. Why not invite the whole of the troubled parent opposition to come party, play and have fun? I understand there's a musician or three among them, too.

Hell, give me a firm date and just one or two more acts and I'll put a Gigaroo ad up there in place of my book store ad.

Come to the woods, for here is rest. There is no repose like that of the green deep woods. Here grow the wallflower and the violet. The squirrel will come and sit upon your knee, the logcock will wake you in the morning. Sleep in forgetfulness of all ill. Of all the upness accessible to mortals, there is no upness comparable to the mountains.
-- John Muir

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »
I'll be there! :rofl:  

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Gigaroo
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »
On 2006-03-07 07:51:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"I'll be there! :rofl:  

http://fornits.com/SIBS"

Indeed, my esteemed colleague, indeed!  We will surely be in attendance, albeit wearing ear plugs! As a matter of fact, I've already reserved several Ryder trucks to supplement the SIBS van and the Straightmobile for the mass intakes we will do on these druggies as they wallow in the depravity of the druggie lifestyle at their "festival".
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease