Author Topic: FORNITS  (Read 3029 times)

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
FORNITS
« on: January 07, 2006, 04:53:00 AM »
Where Ginger owns a piece of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 04:57:00 AM »
Well I see that your still upset.  Ginger doesn't own me.  But it looks like she owns you for the moment.  How much of your time are you going to give em?

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 05:21:00 AM »
Thanks for your concern, Reagan Youth. I'm just doing my piece for public service. I'm disturbed that Ginger will not delete first names, last names and vile slander. I am also disturbed that hardly anyone says anything about this. They just watch while fellow Straight survivors get trashed, first and last name, on the public internet. It doesn't matter until it is you, or your sister, or your friend, or a relative of yours.

It feels shitty to watch people I care about being trashed and abused with their name and everything over and over again.

I am guilty of not seeing this for what it was before, I am guilty for not speaking out on behalf of other people before.

I used to think what other people think who will say "make your own forum", "no censorship" and so on. I was wrong. It is just plain wrong when someone's nude photo goes up without their permission, and Ginger will not even take that down.

It's horrifying, really, that Ginger lacks that much common sense. I think people should speak up about this kind of thing until Ginger changes her ways.

What is "Rampant talking out in Group" if people don't stand up for each other?

We all watched girls get stood up in Straight and humiliated with personal information, or, more accurately, slanderous versions of personal information. Staff could lie and twist anything to make you look bad.

I got stood up once, the staff person said "I bet you were like [fill in the druggie whore blank] in your past!" I just said "no, I wasn't". A "druggie friend" stood up and defended me because he knew me. In Straight someone defended me. I was lucky. So twenty years later we are all just going to watch while females get degraded again? No one is going to stand up and say anything?

I think many of us CRINGE at the thought of the personal information and slander that we had to talk about and get abused with in Straight in front of two hundred or more other teenagers.

Now the SAME thing happens on fornits, but it is on the public internet, it is published, and Ginger OWNS IT. No one else can take it down.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
FORNITS
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »
EP, have you actually seen those pics? They're extremely good ones. And the subject gave them, freely, to friends who later posted them. I don't even think this was the only site they posted to.

Look, you have to get a grip on the situation. Know why this site ranks so high and maintains such a high level of interest? Cause I don't run people off or ban them.

Frankly, you're absolutely right. I should be more consistent. The ONLY reason I've deleted Brian's shit in the past was because his frightened, angry targets and/or their frightened, angry husbands have called me up looking for information on how to sick the cops and lawyers on him. I know enough about that situation to connect the dots and easily see how fucking tragically that story would end. I did it to protect Brian. I won't do it again. You've done it, mission accomplished, I will never make a move or say a word to try and disuade anybody from going after him again.

I will try to control flooding and spamming, though.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688163157/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> John F. Kennedy

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline 001010

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
First off, thank you Ginger. I appreciate that you thought they were good. You have nice ta-tas yourself if I might add. :wink:

However I need to interject that these pictures were never given to friends to be used against me as a trolling tool, BUT such is the internet, and I learned a lesson. Regardless, that's in the past for me, all parties are cool, and we've let it go.

When it all comes down to it, I'm not running for office or anything anyway.  :razz:

BTW, Ging, can't you delete entire accounts?

If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs,
you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, Judges and Governors,
shall all become wolves.  It seems to be the law of our general
nature, in spite of individual exceptions.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1787

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
Why thank you, darlin! I know very well that it was just a trick of the light, but I'll take it, I'll take it!

If there is a God, he is a malign thug.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

Offline 001010

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 09:30:00, Antigen wrote:

"Why thank you, darlin! I know very well that it was just a trick of the light, but I'll take it, I'll take it!

If there is a God, he is a malign thug.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

"

Very welcome.  :wave:

You say there is but one way to worship the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it?
--Chief Red Jacket, Seneca Indian Chieftain

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 09:27:00, 001010 wrote:

Sorry, I missed this earlier. Good question!

Yeah, sure, why not? I can delete whole accounts, but you know very well you can just create new ones. I can ban access to my server, on any level I care to go to the trouble to do from any IP address or range of addresses, any particular browser profile, geographically (to a degree, I don't always have accurate info on that count) or any of a number of other rules. And you can just use a proxy, or a series of proxies or get other people to post what you want for you.

If I were to pursue that level of control, before too long there would be about half a dozen self rightous, sanctimonious assholes still allowed to post here. Shit, I spent 12 of my earliest years waiting and/or actively trying to escape the influence of just such a lot of sanctimonious control freaks. Frankly, I prefer the company of trolls.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56- c.115)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

Big, Big, New Years Blow Out Sale

Want to own my piece of ex-prisoner? Just send $9.99 plus transaction fees by way of PayPal to [email protected]

The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
--John Gilmour

Offline 001010

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 09:59:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2006-01-07 09:27:00, 001010 wrote:

Sorry, I missed this earlier. Good question!

Yeah, sure, why not? I can delete whole accounts, but you know very well you can just create new ones. I can ban access to my server, on any level I care to go to the trouble to do from any IP address or range of addresses, any particular browser profile, geographically (to a degree, I don't always have accurate info on that count) or any of a number of other rules. And you can just use a proxy, or a series of proxies or get other people to post what you want for you.

If I were to pursue that level of control, before too long there would be about half a dozen self rightous, sanctimonious assholes still allowed to post here. Shit, I spent 12 of my earliest years waiting and/or actively trying to escape the influence of just such a lot of sanctimonious control freaks. Frankly, I prefer the company of trolls.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56- c.115)

Drug war POW

Straight, Sarasota

`80 - `82"

No, what I meant was, say if I, 001010 want my account deleted forever, could I? I don't want to, I'm just asking, so don't delete me!

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 02:21:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

It feels shitty to watch people I care about being trashed and abused with their name and everything over and over again.

Well, what about people you do not care about? Should everyone not be treated the same? There are lot of people on this board that have a tenancy to get hostile and say nasty and most often untrue things. But that is life no matter where you go, and this is a public discussion.

The moment you stick yourself out there you are fare game.

And as far as people being abused, I do not think there is ANYONE on this board that take more abuse then Ginger. And I do not hear her crying about it!

Free Spach baby, that is what my forfathers died for.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 10:21:00, 001010 wrote:

No, what I meant was, say if I, 001010 want my account deleted forever, could I? I don't want to, I'm just asking, so don't delete me!

Oh, yeah, of course. You can delete or edit your own posts and I'll delete an account upon request, no questions asked except for those I may have to ask in order to make sure that it's really the account owner making the request.

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trust either of them
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679737898/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> P.J. O'Rourke

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 11:17:00, SysAdmin wrote:

"The moment you stick yourself out there you are fare game.

Free Spach baby, that is what my forfathers died for."

your forfathers died for fornits slander?

regarding the first sentence, why don't you stick that front and center on fornits to warn the survivors of child abuse institutions who come here.

Offline CITIBANK

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/crapitolrecords
FORNITS
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
The American forefathers died
 :nworthy: cash
ive me your money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
FORNITS
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2006, 12:58:00 AM »
And had you ever cracked a history book, you'd know that's true.

For more than a hundred years much complaint has been made of the unmethodical way in which schools are conducted...with what result?  Schools remain exactly as they were.
--Comenius,1632