Author Topic: Ginger allows women to be verbally raped on fornits  (Read 1331 times)

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
Ginger allows women to be verbally raped on fornits
« on: January 07, 2006, 04:51:00 AM »
On more than one forum, I have seen females trashed and degraded, called terrible things and had their real first and last names put up on the public internet.

One time I tried to defend some poor girl from AARC whose name went up on fornits. Ginger was too busy partying. She got annoyed at me for even mentioning that perhaps she should delete the poor girl's name.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 01:51:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

"On more than one forum, I have seen females trashed and degraded, called terrible things and had their real first and last names put up on the public internet.

One time I tried to defend some poor girl from AARC whose name went up on fornits. Ginger was too busy partying. She got annoyed at me for even mentioning that perhaps she should delete the poor girl's name."

Oh please! As if you have not degraded a lot of people on here yourself? I seem to recall many a time where I simply posted something that was not the slighest bit imflamatory and you would respond how I'm brainwashed, etc! As if you are somehow more knowledgable about who I am!

GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you have the nerve to call people, myself included bitches and think it's so funny that we should all just laugh along with you. I asked you to stop calling me a bitch on this site and you continued to do it anyways.

Then when I told you how I felt about you getting wrapped up in thinking the death threats to me were amusing and I should just chalk it up to a joke and NOW you are concerned about verbal abuse because it's happening to you.

You have trolled another person on here and with you always wanting to be the smartest one and center of attention you kept making fun of her spelling.

Now you want censorship and to see some changes? Maybe you should have considered all of this back when you were the one starting the abusive shit. I have only reacted to what you have been doing to me and others. I didn't start slinging mud first. Remember you did?

Save all your analytical bullshit about how I must find a quality you possess inside myself I can't stand or how I'm no better for reacting. I don't give a shit nor will I pretend I don't have that side in me that is angry and revengful. However, it's not as if I'm a predator seeking to abuse people that never did shit to me. YOU ARE THE PREDATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how does it feel to have your character judged? Exactly. Saying I'm brainwashed is a pretty big assumtion and judgement on your part isn't it?
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 12:51:00 PM »
And it's NOthing compared to some of the more virile forms and fashions in male bashing that have come to pervade our society. Makes me sick. Makes me a good deal more forgiving and understanding of angry young men.

Oh, and while we're at it, Ginger also allows the Sun to rise and set each day and Spring to come and your TV to work when you turn it on. Now, don't piss me off and maybe I'll consider continuing to allow all these things to happen.

Mwoooohahahahaha!

I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say that one is an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow it was better to say one was a humanist or agnostic. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time.
--Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
Nice example of a multi-facted personality :wave: True colors are the finest!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 04:08:00 PM »
hey man!your remarks about gin are bull shit! if you only knew what a good person she is....but you don't.you're so busy f-ing other ppls business that you've alienated yourself from all the women on this site! remember that all of this stuff we went through affected each of us in different ways! you don't have to be an a-hole to the women on here dude....one day you really will have a serious problem and there'll be no one there to help pick up the pieces with you....i don't know what your deal is, but think about what you're doing....the only person thats really getting a "totum pole" shoved up thier ass is you!the more you're an ass hole,the more of the pole goes in.....i guess you like it.....hippie :eek: this is what you're going to look like after awhile !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »
Right on brother!

Offline CITIBANK

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/crapitolrecords
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »
For enough CASH, we'll look the other way while you rape whoever.
ive me your money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$