Author Topic: Chanting???  (Read 11501 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »
On 2006-01-15 06:21:00, Woof-a-Doof wrote:

"Pirate...I believe I answered ex-p's question here Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#162582

I agree with Dragonfly some probably are finding this post "tedious". Probably the same amount of folkz are finding it to be "abstract". Personally I find it rather funny that we ran with a topic and went into such a phliosophic direction that many are probably just flat out confused and possibly bored by the entire notion we have been runnng with. We all have or own interests, no? (BTW, Antigen, thanks for sticking to the topic and answering the questions that initiated this thread)

I think it is clear where my interests run. I think we were lied to, I think many things were bastardized, perverted and really really twisted. The end result? A group full of people that by default are understandably contemptious to any of the ancient texts, the monastic ways, and organized religions to such a degree that little if any effort is made in those directions.

It seems easier to argue than to delve into the essence of what has been discussed thru out this post. I mean after all, how many times have we searched and found bullshit? How long can we yearn for something and be disapointed at every at almost every turn. Doesn't it seem easier to be angry, and bitter towards many of the things written in this post? And yet there are some of us that make every effort to pry into that which made us sooo angry.

The nature of the discussion, the reflections of a bullshit program, the memories of pain & humiliation is alot to examine...let alone to discuss it in terms such that all can follow is a formitable task and I do not think it can be accomplished in one thread. I think with our shared experience this endeavor will be monumnetal at best. As a sub-culture of Survivors, POW's, Veterans, we (I think) certainly have our work cut out for us. Yet on a more idividual level I think we have a better chance at obtaining some peace. My quest was an individual one. Disapointment after disapointment came until I realized that this was a solitary venture. People by default will disapoint, organized religions and yes, even the monastaries will disapoint. When I gave up on people, when I gave up on groups of people and focused on that which I sought, I found that peace was not only possible but inevitable.

From time to time you all will witness my anger and rage...then again you will hear of a presence of peace that I have found. You will hear me go on about perminance and imperminace (sp...you would think that after all this talk about the damn words I could at least commit it's proper spelling to memory). Anger and rage in my experience are imperminate experiences...it doesnt last. Yet the peace I speak about is indeed perminate. If I can use an analogy; Think of a bell...like a bell in a tower or even a telephone. The bell by it's design will ring out. Yet by the bells nature, it is silent. Between every ringing of the bell it is followed by silence and it will remain silent untill it is struck again. So, which is perminate? Anger and Rage will make my bell ring, so to speak. Yet once it subsides I return to the very same silence I was at before the ringing (Anger/Rage) takes place. Pirate, you recall once I told you that you will not be denied in your search? Here is how I can further illustrate how I can say that with the absolute confidence. Ya can't be denied in your search/pursuit of peace. Peace is not only possible but inevitable.

In re-reading this reply/response it occured to me that I should have followed my dads advice upon entering college. I should have majored in philosophy and minored in broadcasting, I could then think out loud and get paid for it. I mentioned this to my girl who was also reading this, and she said, "Thats true, sounds like a "Final Thought" on the Jerry Springer Show." Hmmmm Maybe it's time to close this thread...

Puh-ass

"

Woof-a-Doof...You have many insights that perplex me, and I wonder what you know... I am not threatened, and I have all kinds of shit to say...

Yes, by virtue of this board we are friends...I would like to talk to you...I would like to ask you some questions...

I am who I am, somewhat distraught at times, and not quite right in some ways...such is life...many things occurrr to me...

Rock On!!!  ... ::alieneyesa::  ::alieneyesa::  ::rocker::  ::dove:: ...who knows...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh...

oops, sorry.. wrong forum.

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »
...are you tryin' ta distract me...for some reason ???
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
:???:

No, of course not..I haven't even been reading this thread. I was just goofin' around..please continue..

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »
...nevermind...I always thought that you were more than I could deal with, so smart 'n' intelligent...???

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2006, 05:35:00 PM »
Outside 'a' New Castle...

Frank Disscussion,  You are sharp and challenging... to a footballer... No offense intended...ever't'in' cool ??

Your questions are righteous, wherever they may be found.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »
On 2006-01-15 14:28:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"...nevermind...I always thought that you were more than I could deal with, so smart 'n' intelligent...???"

Don't go getting morose on me now, Pirate. I'm enjoying my evening so far...

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2006, 06:55:00 PM »
On 2006-01-15 14:35:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

Frank Disscussion,  You are sharp and challenging... to a footballer... No offense intended...ever't'in' cool ??

I was afk all di while, mon. Ever't'in' be irie wid I & I. What up wid dat snide remark? Dat's a fuckery, dat..  :smokin:

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2006, 07:20:00 PM »
On 2006-01-15 15:55:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"
On 2006-01-15 14:35:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

I was afk all di while, mon. Ever't'in' be irie wid I & I. What up wid dat snide remark?
Dat's a fuckery, dat..  :smokin: "

...Yes-I...nonetheless you alright...RasTaFarI....Om- Shanti...Peace and strength 'n' such   :skull:

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »
Like Ta see it Mon...Don't be fooled by my piracy  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »
HA!! :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

Sorry Frank D., I like you, but I might have taken ya the wrong way at first. Sometimes I'm a little too quick ta defend...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
On 2006-01-15 14:20:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh...

oops, sorry.. wrong forum."
Elan, be happy you weren't it THAT fuckin joint ...

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »
And now...with a Steelers victory secured, I will take my leave of you, and roll myself a joint, and retire to the downstairs where I am watching masterpiece theatre:  "Henry the VIII""...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2006, 10:07:00 PM »
Take a few puffs for me, buddy.. -Frank.

• View Profile
Chanting???
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2006, 10:43:00 PM »
How do I know your Frank  ??  Hit it yourself.   :grin: