Author Topic: yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo  (Read 3925 times)

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« on: January 05, 2006, 01:21:00 AM »

bbb
                   bbb
                   bbb
                   bbb
           c  vvv nnn mmm ,,,
         ccc  vvv nnnn mmm ,,,,
         ccc  vvv nnn  mmm ,,,
         ccccccccccn mmmm,,,,
           ccccccccnmmmm,,,
             cccc nnnmm,,
              m-12 project
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pietra

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 02:38:00 AM »
where the fuck have you been?
uit being mean to me or i\'ll cry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »
On 2006-01-04 23:38:00, Pietra wrote:

"where the fuck have you been?"
In your shit-hole

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »
Well it's time to yank it outta there, fuckstick - I've got work to do. :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 01:17:00 AM »
:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Pietra

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 01:40:00 AM »
On 2006-01-05 22:08:00, Lord Obnoxio wrote:

"Well it's time to yank it outta there, fuckstick - I've got work to do. :grin:
"

shut up, you fuckshit degrader of women. oh! did that hit home that i cursed at you? how do you think i feel about what you wrote? if you fucking degrade me on the internet one more time, i am done with you, even if you think it's okay because you are really "Lord Obnoxio".

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 01:48:00 AM »

On 2006-01-05 22:40:00, Pietra wrote:

"

On 2006-01-05 22:08:00, Lord Obnoxio wrote:

"Well it's time to yank it outta there, fuckstick - I've got work to do. ::crybaby::
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 01:49:00 AM »
Now, now...my apologies, I was talking to "him" not you... :em:

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »

On 2006-01-05 22:49:00, Lord Obnoxio wrote:

"Now, now...my apologies, I was talking to "him" not you... :lol:

Will you be whining to Ginger to delete my comments like you did to someone else on another thread? Beth can insult as many people as she likes, but when someone stands up to her she demands censorship. Hmmm...
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 03:56:00 AM »
:nworthy:

Offline Pietra

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 04:50:00 AM »
go for it, agree. i have never put up anyone's real name or made fun of their suicidal tendencies and said the kind of vile and hurtful personal slander that webcrawler here has said. okay, i said some bad shit, but things went both ways, and anyone who wanted could have pm'ed me to work it out for real. a few did. i found out people thought i made anonymous posts i didn't even make. i found out people, once they listened to me and i to them, we had a better understanding, a respect if not an agreement.

i have this girl's real name, home address and phone number. i am clever enough to respond in hurtful kind, but i will not. i am trying not to abuse straight survivors anymore. try not to take my angry posts personally, i am just fighting things out. anytime you got something to say to me, say it, i have always been open for pm's and phone calls.

sometimes when people are being ugly on the internet, you find out later what a hard time they were having in their personal life. this is not directed at anyone personally, i think it happens a lot.

we are fighting because we hurt and care. it comes out all wrong. from what i know of people, they are motivated by devotion to their philosphies personally developed and their intention is to stand up. peace and love you sorry motherfukkers. let's fucking toss those blue chairs aside, light the building on fire and watch it burn.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »
you sound like a good candidate for community volleyball

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »
while i ponder the possible metaphorical interpretations of community volleyball, i also am thinking, do we see the borg in each other? or do we see the borg in ourselves as reflected by our reactions to others?

i am still confused. you can take me down and beat me for my incomplete understanding, for the ways in which i might still have borg nanoprobes running through me. keep in mind that your own reaction to someone is a reflection of something within you. i remain here, in my kitchen, typing on the internet. you will find after you beat me that i am, there in your world, nothing but an empty sack. good then, you have killed something you needed to kill. and if your words are true and fly into my heart and kill another piece of the borg in me, then all homage to you, comrade.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
On 2006-01-06 01:50:00, Pietra wrote:

"go for it, agree. i have never put up anyone's real name or made fun of their suicidal tendencies and said the kind of vile and hurtful personal slander that webcrawler here has said. okay, i said some bad shit, but things went both ways, and anyone who wanted could have pm'ed me to work it out for real. a few did. i found out people thought i made anonymous posts i didn't even make. i found out people, once they listened to me and i to them, we had a better understanding, a respect if not an agreement.

i have this girl's real name, home address and phone number. i am clever enough to respond in hurtful kind, but i will not. i am trying not to abuse straight survivors anymore. try not to take my angry posts personally, i am just fighting things out. anytime you got something to say to me, say it, i have always been open for pm's and phone calls.

sometimes when people are being ugly on the internet, you find out later what a hard time they were having in their personal life. this is not directed at anyone personally, i think it happens a lot.

we are fighting because we hurt and care. it comes out all wrong. from what i know of people, they are motivated by devotion to their philosphies personally developed and their intention is to stand up. peace and love you sorry motherfukkers. let's fucking toss those blue chairs aside, light the building on fire and watch it burn.

"

Contact you and work it out, eh? Oh this is too funny. After speaking to you on the phone several hours and the endless emails I think I made it clear to you how hurtful the things were that you kept saying about me on here.

After I ***thought*** we agreed to stay cool with one another you STILL continued to post degrading shit to me and post little passive-aggressive digs. You don't fool me one bit. You may fool others here, but I caught on to your attention seeking tactics a long time ago.

You say don't take your angry posts personally? Well that would be all good if you weren't attacking people in them that never did shit to you in the first place.

Of course you aren't the first nor the last to talk shit through their fingertips to me at this place. It can be amusing at times when it comes from people I don't give 2 shits about, but you I actually did care about and it was hurtful to say the least to read your malicious attacks when I was posting about the simplest things and not even writing anything imflamatory.

Geesh, you sound like someone else making the phone and address threats. Post them if that's what you want you to do. I have yours too. Whoopty do. Many people on here already have my information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yoyoyoyoyoyooyyoyo
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
i am hurt by all of you. as i write this i am weeping in my toilet i am so hurt by you all. i just dont know what to say except that i am hurt. ready for community volleyball yet?