Author Topic: FORNITS GETS $$$ TO ADVERTISE FOR WWASPS AND OTHER TEEN TORT  (Read 17218 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORNITS GETS $$$ TO ADVERTISE FOR WWASPS AND OTHER TEEN TORT
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2006, 06:59:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 11:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Besides, if they found Fornits by searching for help for their teen then they've already seen the program sites and it can only serve to be detrimental to WWASPS et al to have read things here and THEN go to WWASPS sites, IMO.

Not necessarily. People see and read what they want to see and read. Many people prefer a more structured environment than a forum when scanning online info, and an ad bar could conceivably lure a potential parent client away from the forum in seconds, regardless of titles of posted topics.

"

Good point.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2006, 07:00:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 13:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-04 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

" In case nobody's noticed the VAST MAJORITY of those ads are already gone. Seems WWASPS etc. feel the need to control any and all info. Ginger was right."

"

Ginger was wrong. There was an ad up for Tranquility Bay earlier. I saw it too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2006, 07:03:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 13:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"is it worth losing a single parent to the ad banner?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2006, 07:05:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 14:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-04 14:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

Of course, this could all be redundant if what you say about the advertisers comes true.

"

already has."

Has not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »
On 2006-01-05 10:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
How is it that Ginger can justify leaving the most vile slander up on the public internet? She believes that the slander put here on Luke Riffle is what killed his film funding, but she won't take the vile slander off the public internet. This is not a survivors' or veterans' forum, it is Ginger Warbis' forum, run on zero common sense, plenty of inconsistency, and downright cruel ignorance of basic human decency.

This is reactionary, considering the swift disappearance of the ads on the WWASPS forum and Ginger's explanations, which you've chosen to overlook or ignore. If you calm down a bit and try to articulate your concerns in a more even way, you might get better responses from folks. I had some concerns about the ads myself, but now find Ginger's explanations reasonable. It is an issue likely to draw criticism. Reactionary language swelling with personal attacks, however, is the least effective way to generate a healthy discussion.   "

The ads disappear and reappear but they still show up here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2006, 07:13:00 AM »
On 2006-01-05 11:20:00, Antigen wrote:

"

How many times does poor Sammie have to get sacrificed, or Luke Riffle?

Gee, I don't know, [name edited out]. How fucking many times are you going to fuck with her, call her a liar, a pedophile, a secret double agent for Straight? I can't answer that. Only you can."

Gee I don't know, Gin, it seems to me that you are the one with the controls here. It has become quite obvious to anyone who has watched this board for a while that you will delete whatever you want to delete. You must not want to delete vile slander on Sammie. Where is your common decency? People can write shit up all over the bathroom walls of fornits, but you won't let anyone take a marker and cross out slander on their own self. Get a grip on your power trip.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2006, 07:16:00 AM »
On 2006-01-05 06:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"dubious... inconsistent and therefore bogus set of ethics by which you decide what to delete."

true dat.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »
i think this site is imploding and does not really serve any useful purpose at all. the whole thing vaguely reminds me of this site:

http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2006, 09:28:00 AM »
i guess this site does not exist anymore, sorry i referenced it. i think people leave this site more fucked up than when they found it. just like straight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2006, 09:29:00 AM »
One big difference.  Nobody is forcing anyone to be or stay here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »
I've been waiting to 7step for a while now.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »
On 2006-01-07 04:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

Gee I don't know, Gin, it seems to me that you are the one with the controls here.

Really! And by what authority should I control your little friend here? Sorry, it's not my week to watch him. Why don't YOU see if you can influence him to behave himself better?

Terms of use

Though I can't (and wouldn't want to) control every word posted here, I and the moderators of individual forums reserve the right to delete posts and/or ban users at our sole discretion with wanton disregard for anyone else's opinion of the propriety of such decisions.

You must not want to delete vile slander on Sammie. Where is your common decency? People can write shit up all over the bathroom walls of fornits, but you won't let anyone take a marker and cross out slander on their own self. Get a grip on your power trip.

"The sadist cannot stand the separation of the public and the private; nor can he grant to others the mystery of their personality, the validity of their inner self...in order for him to feel his maximum power, he wants the world to be peopled with concrete manipulatable objects... "
-- ERNEST BECKER, The Structure of Evil, 1968.

Get a grip yourself, darlin! You don't get to control other people. Sorry. It just doesn't work that way. Just like our buddy Brian, you have posted your own name all over this place. Now you want me to work overtime for free policing everyone who uses this forum to make sure they don't repeat what you've already posted? What color is the sky on your planet?

I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say that one is an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow it was better to say one was a humanist or agnostic. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time.
--Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 01:34:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

"I saw ads on fornits tonight for the following: Tranquility Bay, Midwest Academy, Eagle Point Academy, Boot Camps.

Tranquility Bay.

Ginger's Forum features an ad for Tranquility Bay.

If you can do a two-step and make that okay in your own mind, you ALL have truly lost a grip on reality.

What a bunch of stupid ass fucking losers from Straight to get on here and back Ginger up for advertising for child abuse. There is no hope in this world if you people STILL can't think for yourselves.

SHAME ON FORNITS. Shame on all you sorry fuckers."

Here you go again "verbally abusing" people who happen to have different views than you. Yet you have posted all over this place demanding censorship because some people are angry with you.

Shame on you for thinking it was funny and cute for your friend to post death threats to me! Shame on you for laughing and saying to me he loves you and was defending your honor!

YOU ARE ACTING VERY HYPOCRITICAL! You and your friend are the most abusive people here. You never felt the need to have him or yourself censored.

Now your whining about the ads up here. No one is forcing you to come here. This reminds me of the temper tantrum you threw on the alumni and called everyone brainwashed, bitches, etc because Don would not change the name to your liking. Since these ads are up should I call you brainwashed for still posting here? It seems to be one of your favorite words to use against people.

We are all a bunch of losers and sorry fuckers now, eh? Should I cry to Ginger and tell her I'm going to kill myself if she doesn't delete what you wrote because I am oh just so hurt?

You defend people do you? Where were you when people were posting death threats to me or sexually degrading stuff to me? It only matters when it happens to you right?

Oh for the record I removed your damn name off that post! I do recall you posting your REAL NAME on here before though. I removed it because I do understand why no one would want their damn name posted on this place because of death threats, but you did post it before. Your threats of posting my name don't phase me. My name is all over in these posts.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »
You gotta know when to hold em', know when to fold em', know when to walk away and know when to run  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
Alright, who let Kenny in here?