Author Topic: Jada's Mother 'beat her up'  (Read 7589 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jada's Mother 'beat her up'
« on: January 03, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
I know this is old news but I haven't seen it anywhere else.  Anyone know if it is true?  Who needs to be in a "Brat Camp"?

http://www.happycrumb.com/2005/08/05/br ... to-family/

I totaly agree w/nyc ? this sh*t is not jadas fault. her mom and dad are totaly f*cked up. Her mom was arrested for beating her up about a month ago! No lie, it happened in Middletown RI on July 5, you can get the police report. She is going to court august 26 for this and I hope they throw her in jail for what she did to her own kid. The only reason her parents spoil her is because they abandoned her like ten years ago or somethin like that and she was raised by her grandmom, and jada won?t talk about that. instead, jadas mom amkes comments to the media about how the tv show did jada wrong after this bitch beats her up!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 08:48:00 AM »
Apparently it is true:

http://courtconnect.courts.state.ri.us/ ... &end_date=

Warning - this site is a bit flakey.  You may find yourself staring at a mostly blank screen for a long time before any details come up.  You may have to use the refresh button.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »
i remember this girl from the clip i saw on youtube it sucks that a lot of kids are from abusive homes and put in programs to keep them quiet and its straight up wrong.