Author Topic: Let's take a poll  (Read 5290 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2006, 09:16:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 05:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-03 15:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://www.discusshla.com/

only 94 total posts on this site.  over 70 are from staff.  the rest are from about 6 different kids.  

what a success!  :roll: "

I don't know why I am surprised by the lies, but here are the facts from a quick look at the web site"

Total Posts:  Apx. 67

Staff posts:  38

Students posts:  29

Number of different students: 15

I don't understand why you are worried about this site.  It is a different forum.  Believe it or not, some people do not want to spend their days bitching about HLA.  The site has been advertised on a large scale for just a few weeks.  Many former students and staff are excited about it."

Whatever, Kathleen.  Your disinformation campaign only works on the hoodwinked parents and your patients.  I mean, you'll lie about anything, even that which can be proven a lie from information you yourself have provided.

Again, not quite accurate information from another lying staff member.  I took a "quick look" at the site and here is a copy-paste of the data:

"Founded: August 4, 2004 Daily Posts: 2   Total Posts: 94"

This data is from today.  Not sure if you can read, just love to lie or if you're getting high, but you sure can't report facts.

You people are well-versed in the art of missing the point...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2006, 09:19:00 AM »
On 2006-01-03 04:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-01 05:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Where are the HLA "professionals" when serious questions are asked?

Why has HLA never sponsored a longitudinal study to assess the effectiveness of their program?

Why does HLA rely on anecdotal evidence/"polls" from a few patients served up via a censored website to "prove" their efficacy if indeed their practices hold up to conventional treatment standards?

Why will the HLA staff not engage anyone in real debate about their treatment center?

Why do they avoid meaningful inquiries while baiting and degrading less sophisticated posters?

If you won't answer these simple questions and continue to avoid pertinent questions, then you will continue to be viewed as you currently are: manipulators who avoid accountability.

Again, I'd be glad to debate you over the facts regarding HLA's treatment program or the RTC/TBS modality as a whole. So let's get started by answering the questions posed above as well as the definitive, longitudinal study by the NIH."

still waiting for intelligent responses to the meaningful questions."

While you're on here arguing meaningless tangential points, why won't you answer these questions?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »
Not Kathleen.  I went through each strain and counted the posts.  There are not 94 showing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »
On 2006-01-04 07:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Not Kathleen.  I went through each strain and counted the posts.  There are not 94 showing."

Also, the "point" is that there are a great deal more students choosing to be a part of this site than you would lead people to believe.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »

"Not Kathleen.  I went through each strain and counted the posts.  There are not 94 showing."

look at the counter on the front page, dummy.  apparently you can't count so good.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
On 2006-01-04 05:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I would still love to see a list of the people who are on the fornits site after a year.  Not many.  It is mainly the same tire old people over and over again."

Still waiting on your list as well. Until then the point stands there are only two or three pro HLA people on here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »
On 2006-01-04 07:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Also, the "point" is that there are a great deal more students choosing to be a part of this site than you would lead people to believe."

no, the "point" is that you aggressively pursued all of us to be part of the site and you only got a couple of takers to post.  the VAST majority of those who attended hla want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with hla or any of its phony marketing materials like your lame message board.

i'll take you up on your invitation to post on the board if you'll let me tell it how it really is: unhelpful, grossly overpriced for poor services, behavior modification program, forced labor, forced confessions, creepy staff who like to come on to kids, sex between kids, sex between staff and kids, staff members trading drugs for clothes or favors, open-ended enrollment that can last for many years, unqualified staff still working there after admitting to having sex with kids.

why don't you allow anyone to say ANYTHING AT ALL that's negative?  do you really think that any person with any sense believes there are NO dissenting opinions from the ones posted?  why do you censor communication if your board is supposed to be an "open window"?  why do you take down posts from people who think you damaged them or treated them shabbily?  why do you send lawyers after anyone who speaks their mind?

can i post these facts on your board?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »
On 2006-01-04 10:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

i'll take you up on your invitation to post on the board if you'll let me tell it how it really is: unhelpful, grossly overpriced for poor services, behavior modification program, forced labor, forced confessions, creepy staff who like to come on to kids, sex between kids, sex between staff and kids, staff members trading drugs for clothes or favors, open-ended enrollment that can last for many years, unqualified staff still working there after admitting to having sex with kids.

why don't you allow anyone to say ANYTHING AT ALL that's negative?  do you really think that any person with any sense believes there are NO dissenting opinions from the ones posted?  why do you censor communication if your board is supposed to be an "open window"?  why do you take down posts from people who think you damaged them or treated them shabbily?  why do you send lawyers after anyone who speaks their mind?

can i post these facts on your board?"

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
Topic    Replies    Last Comment    Started By
    Alumni Testimonials     0    10/13/05 3:11 pm     HLAWebmaster
    Dear New HLA parents  0 10/13/05 3:10 pm  HLAWebmaster
    Some past Testimonials  0 10/13/05 3:09 pm HLAWebmaster
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Looking REALLY BUSY there, buddy.   3 months and not a single "testimonial" posted whatsoever.

The only responses you got were from people like me who think your program sucks.  You removed those.  Now there's none.

I can see there are droves of former students jockeying for position to get their posts up...NOT.

Way to provide an open window.  REAL HONEST of you to delete the only posts you're getting - the ones that say you suck and so does your program.   :roll:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »
well, kathleen took down the poll (she?) posted here, which the anon then posted on the hla discussion board. and had this comment to make:

kmfh10
Website Moderator
(1/5/06 11:49 am)
Reply  an open window with real names
-----------------------------------------------

We have set the ground rules for this site...and have very clearly stated those rules.....that being, this is meant to be a discussion board using real names...registering as "anonymous" hardly qualifies as a real name.... The staff and students that have come into this discussion board are using their real names and not hiding behind a curtain of shadows. Many of the staff and students that are coming on our site are now being subjected to personal abuse, based on totally untrue remarks in a very negative Forum.
[personal abuse?]

We will not open this Forum to copy-cat emails from a site that evolves, thrives and functions strictly on HLA negative bashing. This negative Forum's basic core is based on partial facts, slanted negatively to complete untruths. We would ask that you keep that type of rhetoric on that Forum.

This Discussion Board has been in the works for a long time and was started to give our former and current students, staff and parents a chance to reconnect with the friends that they have lost touch with over the years.

Moderated...yes, most definitely if that helps to keep this Forum to what it was intended to be...a place where staff, students and parents could reconnect in the spirit of true caring and friendship that they feel. Vulgar language, untruths and wishing to express a personal misguided agenda just doesn't have a place on this board, and as you mature and grow in wisdom you will discover....it doesn't have a place in life in general.
[vulgar language? untruths? misguided agenda? describes hla!]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2006, 02:11:00 PM »
Yes, we know you set the groundrules, but you made a mistake in describing them.  Let me synopsize for you:

"Say what I want you to say, or I will delete your comments."

Aren't those the REAL RULES?   :roll:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Let's take a poll
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »
She calls rules, rules, and not 'agreements.
Gotta give her that one.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700