Author Topic: A simple question for Lon Woodbury  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A simple question for Lon Woodbury
« on: December 25, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
Lon I would like to ask you to publicly respond to this question.

Years ago you told me via email that you disagree with the practices of WWASP and said something about abuse within their facilities.

Why do you continue to advertise their programs on your web site?

This is a very simple question. If you want to call me a liar, I am sure there are others out there who have heard you say similar things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
Ed consults  are  part of  a  racket where probation officers and  parents  are coerced,manipulated, lied to , deceived  by  charlatans  who  say that they are all about people.  these ed cons  are for the most part kept in the dark because when they arrive on campus  they are decieved by a group so  self righteous  that  they  think  what they are doing is good and real  not like what others do .  they care only about keeping the "you get out of it what you put into it "  mantra  going .   the same crap is pulled on  the followers  who  are  so controlled by the program that they  do not think that they are sheep .  they are unable to do anything but lablel those who do not say what the majority say  as being  lesser humans .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
If he decides not to answer here (we all know he reads these forums as he watches his forum use decline) to email him directly and ask why he accepts money from WWASP

[email protected]