Author Topic: How far would you have gone?  (Read 704 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How far would you have gone?
« on: December 24, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »
?Sooner murder an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires.? Not sure that I would have gone this far, Herr Blake, to fulfill my desire to escape from the program, but I might have come obscenely close.

How far would you have gone for a guarantee of freedom from the program?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »
At one point, I was all ready in my head to swing on a very nice Georgia cop and try for his gun. If need be, I would have fired it near (but not at) him. If he had said that I had to go back instead of relaying the happy news that 17 was the legal age of majority in Georgia and that my mother had no authority to compel me to go with her. If I had been caught in the act of running, I would gladly have fucked up whoever laid a hand on me. But that wasn't what I was after. I wanted my freedom.

People everywhere enjoy believing things that they know are not true. It spares them the ordeal of thinking for themselves and taking responsibility for what they know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000051WYJ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> BROOKS ATKINSON (1894-1984), Once Around The Sun, 1951.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
I once pulled a knife on a 7 stepper who was behind the wheel of a car.  He and his 7-stepped friends and ex-staff were in the process of kidnapping me right off the street.  They pulled me into the car and sped away with me still hanging outta the car and draggin' my right foot down the road.  When they finally pulled me into the vehicle I pulled a knife out and laid it on the drivers throat and told him I would cut him, and I meant it too, but when I tried to draw his blood...I just couldn't do it.  I couldn't draw his blood.  Fuckers took me back to the program. The sole of my shoe had been worn away, on the one side where I had dragged it along the road and when I got back to str8 and was back on first phase I wore those shoes as a secret badge of personal honor for resistence.  Wearin' those shoes was an expression of defiance and every time I looked down at my feet and saw my embattled and scarred shoe I was reminded that I was a prisoner, held against my will.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
On 2005-12-23 21:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

How far would you have gone for a guarantee of freedom from the program?    

"

Well, I left with nowhere to go, from a city I had never lived in and knew no one.  I just had to get out of there.  Maybe I would have killed if necessary, I don't know.  I wasn't out to hurt anyone, just wanted the fuck out of Straight.