Author Topic: heres two more for the wwasps list: Respect Camp & Woodland  (Read 2831 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
heres two more for the wwasps list: Respect Camp & Woodland
« on: December 22, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
http://www.teenchanges.com/Respect_Camp.php

Located near the Alabama/Mississippi border, Respect Camp is situated on 80 acres of lush green surroundings. The cadets live in barracks with their Platoon and receive instruction on basic cadet skills which include drill, marching, fitness, inspections and barracks procedures. Cadets wear uniforms. Respect Camp has strict rules and follows a regimented daily structure, all designed to teach discipline.

http://www.teenchanges.com/Woodland.php

Woodland Hills Maternity Home is a safe, secure, supervised and structured living environment bound by positive, decent expectations and rules where young women will truly begin to internalize good behavior.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »
On 2005-12-22 18:28:00, BuzzKill wrote:

"http://www.teenchanges.com/Respect_Camp.php

Located near the Alabama/Mississippi border, Respect Camp is situated on 80 acres of lush green surroundings. The cadets live in barracks with their Platoon and receive instruction on basic cadet skills which include drill, marching, fitness, inspections and barracks procedures. Cadets wear uniforms. Respect Camp has strict rules and follows a regimented daily structure, all designed to teach discipline.

http://www.teenchanges.com/Woodland.php

Woodland Hills Maternity Home is a safe, secure, supervised and structured living environment bound by positive, decent expectations and rules where young women will truly begin to internalize good behavior. "

Good work BK.  Tell me, do either of these facilities pay FINDER'S FEES to outside referral agencies?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 03:18:00 AM »
And there's White River Adventure, in Puerto Rico, which was established by Hinton and some other guy who worked at Brightway, and where (surprise, surprise) the cadets are organized in "families" and go through "personal growth seminars".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
Response from above posting:  ...Good work BK. Tell me, do either of these facilities pay FINDER'S FEES to outside referral agencies?

Answer - No - WWASPS never pays outside referral agencies - that's the biggest reason that so many outside referral agencies badmouth WWASPS -

THey only refer to programs and schools that pay them - which is understandable.  

I'd badmouth WWASPS if I thought it would get parents to go with a program I recommended so I could make a living  :wink:

Offline p

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
can anybody help me with regard to cross creek and getting a message to a new girl from san diego ...tessa
write [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 08:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I'd badmouth WWASPS if I thought it would get parents to go with a program I recommended so I could make a living  :wink: "

Of course you would, you sceeming, slimy bastard.

Even though this might be hard for you to believe, we are not all money grubbing child abusers such as yourself.

Some of us are here for NON FINANCIAL reasons. Such as... torture, abuse, murder, suicide, rape. All things one might experience in a WWASP program.

We don't like that WWAASP tortures teens.

We don't like that you people make so much money off our suffering.

We don't like your wharehousing of teens scam.

We don't like people who make their living off lying to parents.

We don't like YOU.

It's obvious your type would do ANYTHING for money, so your quote is no big surprise. Some of us know the truth and wonder how you people sleep at night.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
WWASP pays the parents of their prisoners with either a free month, or the cash equivilent.

Brainwashed parents will do anything to keep their kid from leaving early... since the program convinced them they'd end up 'deadorinjail' if they didn't. Parents go out and recruit all their friends' kids into the program.

Ask teens if they saw a friend or two show up after they were there for a while. Of course, they never got contact, but you can see them across the facility.

It sucks to know your parents are convincing their friends to send their kids there... that shit disgusts me.

If their family actually needed help, they would seek it out... this is how the tenticles of WWASP spread, through fear and deception.

They DONT NEED education consultants. They plastered the web with their websites pretending they are referall agents. You make this sound like a good thing but they reason they do it is GREED. They don't want to share the pie.

You think it's ethical to offer parents of a prisoner thousands of dollars to get another kid into the program.... the rest of the world doesn't, you sicken us with your actions.

At least educational consultants are accountable for the referals they make. Parents are not, they just cash in and don't worry about the consequences.

How many kids who are now homeless, on drugs and psychologically FUCKED from all your torture, came in as a referal?

All parents who make referals have blood on their hands... you greedy bastards.

May you all rot in hell.

WWASP is a cult.. straight up.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 08:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

Answer - No - WWASPS never pays outside referral agencies - that's the biggest reason that so many outside referral agencies badmouth WWASPS -

That is absolutely false. And you either know it or work pretty hard at maintaining your ignorance.

Here's the court transcript from WWASPS v PURE
http://fornits.com/anonanon/docs/PURE/wwaspsvpure.pdf

It's a huge file, almost 6 meg. But worth having for anyone interested in either WWASPS or PURE or the industry in general. In it, you'll find that Sue Scheff answers questions about her time working as a WWASP/WWASPS edcon, how the referral fees are structured and even a nifty trick to double your money if you can get one of the intake people to work with you.

The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us, and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic.
--Charles Robert Darwin, English naturalist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
this was Bethel Boys Academy. We all know the history of Bethel...

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
Was it Bethel?

Well that makes sense. They just did another name change - to escape the aura of trouble the riots gave Eagle Point. Typical.

And Yes indeed, wwasp pays for referrals. No question about it. They give advice to the parents on how to market the programs - where to leave the flyers and so on. I also once got an email from Jane explaining that they (teen-help/wwasps)would help the parents to developed their own web sites to market the programs.

This is really very clever on their part. What they pay the parents is a tiny fraction of what a new placement brings in, so it pays huge dividends that way; but I think what might be even more important, is how it tends to solidify the parental support/blindness. Once a person has been instrumental in placing others in some such program, it is much harder to accept the idea (no matter how much evidence is produced) that it is a less than "wonderful" program. The idea it could be abusive becomes unthinkable. That's my opinion, anyway, on how the "referral" psychology works.

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
http://www.strugglingteens.com/news/ano ... 51018.html

[Re: http://www.supportingteens.com] Editor's Note: In researching this site, we found that the phone number on the http://www.supportingteens.com, site is 801-717-8010, which is the same number used by the River Rock Academy, owned by William Fleming of Orem, Utah and announced in Woodbury Reports.
In addition, the http://www.supportingteens.com address is PO Box 1101, Orem Utah, which is the same address for Teen Transporters, also owned by William Fleming of Orem, Utah, as announced in Woodbury Reports.
We were contacted by a parent who called the Supporting Teens phone number about his son and almost immediately received emails with considerable detail from Kathy Allred, Admissions Coordinator, LIFELINES FAMILY SERVICES, http://www.lifelineshotline.com and http://www.lifeslinesfamilyservices.com (this one seems to be not available). The resources mentioned in the emails included C. S. Landre "Star of Life" Foundation.

**The emails stated they "represent several specific specialty boarding schools" which included:

Academy Ivy Ridge, Ogdensbury, NY

Cross Creek Programs in southern Utah.

Carolina Springs Academy, in South Carolina.

Darrington Academy in Blue Ridge, Georgia.

Horizon Academy on the Nevada/California border.

Majestic Ranch, Randolph, Utah.

Midwest Academy in Keokuk, Iowa.

Pilars of Hope, Costa Rica.

**Respect Camp, 30 day boot camp in Lucedale, Mississippi.

Spring Creek Lodge, in Thompson Falls, Montana.

Tranquility Bay in Jamaica.

**Woodland Hills Maternity Home, in Salem, Utah.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »
Also:

"We are currently offering every group or individual who is trying to influence teens in a positive way, a chance to be involved with us. We are offering various forms of advertising space at the SupportingTeens.com website and also our soon to follow SupportingTeens Magazine. For those who wish to advertise with us today, we are offering a special promotion to kick things off. Right now we are currently offering a "3 for 2" deal. Purchase your ad space and get 3 months of advertising access for the price of 2 months.

We are also offering a special "Featured Spotlight" promotion. The first people who register online and order a 6 month advertising option will also receive "Featured Spotlight Article" of their service or program. This is a section that will be located on the website front page along with a section in the magazine. The two offers can not be used together."

[from supportingteens.com]
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline SurpassingTheFlow

• View Profile
    • http://www.erowid.org
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 05:02:00 AM »
At lifeshotline.com, they have a pathetic little questionnaire that indicates a kid's risk or state:

"Your evaluation score is 5 of 35 points.

Your child's risk factor: High Risk

We recommend that you contact us ASAP for help.
1-877-723-3767 or fill out our online form."

the above was for "low self-esteem, poor choice of friends, and "acedemic under-achievement." Just another example of tactics used by "programs" to generate money from parents by using deception and scare tactics. I am very disappointed... as usual.

Offline SurpassingTheFlow

• View Profile
    • http://www.erowid.org
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2005, 05:20:00 AM »
One more thing...

Apparently and according to lifelineshotline.com: any kid not living a perfect life and experiences difficulty is "high risk" and should be subjected to a horrible experience in a "program" and even more trauma. I bet these program promoters get off on deception and lies more than they do by looking at Jelena Jensen (who is fing hot). Apparently kids who face normal diffuclties as teens should now be shipped off to a hell-hole and brainwashed instead of receiving proper guidance and counseling. What a disgrace all of these "program" supporters are...

::noway::

Offline p

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
your nice reply to my cry for help was so helpful. i hope you were not there. the long letter i wrote was sent back. i am a worried parent she was at my house daily...
any other info for the letter..her parents will not help...thank you again...p