Author Topic: check this shit out i got a kick out of it and i no you wil  (Read 20839 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
check this shit out i got a kick out of it and i no you wil
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
Awww thanks Ging. tell your daughter I said shes a cutie...to bad Im a married man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »
Oh, well now that I didn't know! I take it back. LOL

Carry on, carry on...

To be an atheist requires strength of mind and goodness of heart found in not one of a thousand.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge, English poet, critic, journalist, philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
On 2006-03-30 18:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-30 16:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Robert, or should we say DR, you are an idiot, Quirek has your home address so everyone knows,

but you are flippin idiot.

The more you post the better case you make for sending students that are jsut like to to a school to get some discpline

just keep it up

YOU ARE THE SCHOOLS BEST PR

two things for certainL

you aren't the best PR person for HLA.

and the kid would get 'discipline' HLA sytle.

not certain they'd get an education.

what position do you hold "looking"?"

Let's lay odds on who this might be.

I'd say 2 to 1 it's Nicole.  The boss probably told her "You fucked this all up, get out there and fix it!"   :lol:

Ahh, Nicole, the tool that was used so craftily to get all that dirt in writing.  She's mad because she got gamed and isn't smart enough to turn the tables.

In any case, whoever it is, it shows clearly that the use of lies and manipulation are what those people do best.  They'll say anything to anybody so long as it's expedient.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
Kathleen's latest attempt to control the dialogue:

kmfh10
Website Moderator
(3/30/06 11:27 am)
Reply  please register
--------------------------------------------------
 Please register using your real name and the PG # that you graduated with. This boards is for HLA alumni and our current students...If we don't know who you are, we have no choice but to delete the message. This Board is meant for all of you to have a vehicle to rekindle the friendships that you made at HLA...Have fun finding each other again!

We are really trying to connect with all of you and to have you connect with everyone you have lost touch with over the years. :question:

Thanks! Kathleen  

For crying out loud. Many of the participants are adults now. And they can't POST THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS. Yes, let's all re-connect right here, so I can completely control the dialogue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »
DevinR25
Registered Member
(4/18/06 2:09 pm)
Reply  p.g. 25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

I recently came on this board and posted my opinions about how I feel I in no way shape or form benefited from my time at HLA. I feel it was a bad enviroment for me, and a negative experience over all. Apparently any opinions that do not coincide with the party line are still frowned upon. My comments were deleted and I was banned (unsuccessfully) from the board.

Well here I am still, still espouting off the same opinion that HLA was a bad choice for me, and caused me far more detriment than good.

Let's see how long its here before they delete it.

I wonder what excuse will be offered up this time?

In the mean time anyone from p.g. 25 I'd love to try and reconnect.  
~~~

Bets on how long it will stay posted?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
didn't take long, it's gone.

Gillianpg16
Registered Member
(4/18/06 9:46 pm)
Hi L!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi L!!! I am so glad you wrote. I miss you!! I have been thinking of you off and on for years but couldn't find you. I don't think they allow contact information on this site. [THAT'S RIGHT. WHY?] It is great that you work with adolescents! I can't wait to hear from you!!! Love, G

Edited by: kmfh10 at: 4/19/06 1:32 pm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »
okay, i'm going to attempt to be good so that this can stay up here and so that you know that i'm attempting to write back to you. i've recently found a lot of things to do on myspace.com. it's a great way to stay in touch with the people that i've left behind, and even new ones. i'm doing good. living life as i always thought that i would. hopefully we can find some way to talk off of this website soon. i would love to have a more direct way to talking to you. hope you are well!!!!

WHY aren't people allowed to connect off the list?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
Hello Chris. I guess it's been awhile since I looked at the HLA website; I'd have sworn these forums would never get put up. [Why?] Drew here; living in Northern California, trying to graduate from college before President Chelsea Clinton is cutting ribbons for shopping malls on Mars. I edit and write for the newspaper. I have a dumb cat.

That's about that for now I guess.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »
On 2006-04-24 12:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

WHY aren't people allowed to connect off the list?"

Excellent question!!!  HLA people....what's the problem with these kids putting up contact info?

Offline ap47

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2006, 01:37:00 AM »
Wow, I always thought being a teenager i would be less mature and see less broad than adults. i guess this isnt the case:

Honestly,  DO U think on an HIDDEN LAKE RUN FORUM people are gonna allow bad posts saying "hla sucks it was abusive". also, notice how theres about 100 times more other negative forums about HLA then just some really lame "Alumni findeachother forum".
 u think some kid is gonna register on that and say "hey guys, hla scarred me, anyone remember me im doing horrible, msg back"

for christ sakes, theres such innactivity and not anything actually good to say im reading a forum on "how nice the weather is here", on that site. ITS GEORGIA! its nice out folks. parents, dont be fooled by this, or its no wonder ur childrens lives fell short and beyond your control.
la is the worst thing that could ever happen to u

Offline ap47

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2006, 01:56:00 AM »
On 2005-12-29 10:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey all of you "Negs"...to be able to reconnect with old friends is the entire purpose of the hla discussion boards...y'all just can't stand anything positive coming from HLA.  A lot of us have good lives and HLA helped us to get there...I'm personally glad they are not allowing all the four letter words and the totally negatives that so many of you seem to be only able to use...you have fornits and my space for that....finally... grow up and get a life! Some of us have had good experiences and probably would not be alive today had we not had HLA.  That growth only comes with maturity...hope you get there someday! "

hey im glad ur doing good whichever kid u were. but PLZ PUT A CHECK NEXT TO WHICH OF THESE HELPED U GET BETTER
- forced to do physical training outside in the mud, for 2 hours sometimes
- forced to work outside, no lies- for over 12 hours, moving rocks in the sun, with sometimes no access to water for hours.
- i was on "super restrictions", i was forced to 'live' in a literally unfinished cabin with no heating/insultation, to stay warm and not become more sick (this was during sub zero winter temperatures),  i had to wake up in the middle of the night, and stick Wet toilet paper in every single open area, which included holes in the frail floor.we were given 3 meals of about 600 calories each tops, sometimes more. We were forced to work ALL DAY, chopping wood- without gloves, in which 3 of us had very abusive blisters and one of mine was infected, i had to use salt from my meal to sanatize it on my own. Some of the staff had some compassion and snuck us down some food time to time, but rarely.
- During my "ridge creek experience", i was foced to sleep in a sleeping bag with a broken zipper, in the coldest temperatures i have ever dealt with, on top of an appalchian trail mountain. i didnt get any sleep that week. They even had to cover up and cancel the last week of our program because over half our group developed bronchitus, and one had a state of "shock" (epilytic i dont know names sorry) from sweating/freezing in cold temperatures. I cannot even fathom the pain / emotional damage to this student, who i think was an african american named tom. but he was making harsh breathing sounds literally ALL NIGHT. He was close to death I am sure, the counselors didnt even sleep by us, about 9 hours after he started this "Shock" the counselors returned and rushed him to a hospital.
- I was forced through therapy where people TOLD ME MY PROBLEMS, and didnt listen to the real life issues i thought i had.
- very abusive students/ a lot of bullying going on, altho i didnt face much
- people abuse drugs/ do speed dreams/ sneak in drugs
- theres so much more, if only i could remember. i remember they forced one group of students, to to a 5 day "hell hike" is what the students called it. they were forced to carry 5 gallon water jugs and many other "military" items across the apalation trail, some people even called the cops on ridge creek, the treatment was so abusive and unneeded. one of the students was the most passive and nice student i have ever known. i consider myself lucky, even tho when i tell my HLA story my friends think it sounds unbearable.
la is the worst thing that could ever happen to u

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2006, 11:42:00 AM »
what peer group were you in? I would like to hear from you..Please PM me..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »
hey ap47, are you referring to "the challet"?
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=41&3

how is "super" restrictions different than restrictions?

why were the cops called on RC? what happened?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
I am a parent of a son attending HLA. The school may not be for everyone but it has really helped him. Every school has issues and the kids who attend with my son need a lot of structure and yes discipline.
Give the school a break. YYou don't have to like their system. Yet it does work for many kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
I suggest you go read, the "Rats are scurrying"
and Clarke Pooles e-mails...then, contact
Chris Allen, Clarke Poole, Bill Gray, Jeanine King,Marla McGhee.,Therena Cooke, Dr. Horwitz,
Dr. Reddick,etc...and the beat goes on.. oops, you can't..."Cease and Desist Orders".. What do you see as discipline needed..beatings and hazings from fellow students, rape,
attempted murder...?