Author Topic: To the HLA fans  (Read 5312 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
To the HLA fans
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2006, 12:48:00 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah probably.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
To the HLA fans
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2006, 01:31:00 AM »
On 2006-01-02 18:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

no rb, she a 'boi'..."

are you referring to me again? because i didnt post any of that... nice attempt though... and if you are going to use the term "boi" what exactly does it mean, dumbass?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
To the HLA fans
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2006, 01:41:00 AM »
Are we really going to play this game Aften honey?

He used the term "boi" in direct reference to the name of your myspace account.

Not being him I would have to guess as to his intended meaning but I think its a safe bet to assume he was commenting on our other gender bending friend. Someone you apparently have a great deal in common with.

Now go answer those questions.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
To the HLA fans
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »
On 2005-12-28 10:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-23 14:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-23 14:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"HLA rocks the globe!!! :smile: "

Yea, I just got out in September, I miss it alot, have you spoken to any staff since you left? They are the best people I know, besides my parents of course"

Has anyone else here noticed that everytime someone posts praising HLA (or any other program), that it's always done anonymously? If HLA has supposedly helped so many people, why then won't they indentify themselves?"

Because they know what they're posting is the height of idiocy.  They say such stupid things that are obvious lies that they don't want their name attached.

Way to show pride, HLA...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To the HLA fans
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 07:25:00 PM »
On 2005-12-28 12:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Not always anonymously. There are posters who have made themselves known that are not critical of the school. Of course once they make themselves known they are dragged through the proverbial mud, therefore quite a few go back to being anonymous."

Yeh I agree with whoever you are...it made me mad to see the shit they are saying about kathleen she is one of the greatest staff at hla. she doesn't deserve any of the crap she is getting..as an old student who had lots of ups and down at hla I can speak first hand.  She has been there a long time andis always there for the students...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
To the HLA fans
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
On 2006-01-10 16:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-28 12:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Not always anonymously. There are posters who have made themselves known that are not critical of the school. Of course once they make themselves known they are dragged through the proverbial mud, therefore quite a few go back to being anonymous."

Yeh I agree with whoever you are...it made me mad to see the shit they are saying about kathleen she is one of the greatest staff at hla. she doesn't deserve any of the crap she is getting..as an old student who had lots of ups and down at hla I can speak first hand.  She has been there a long time andis always there for the students..."

Why then does Kathleen go out of her way to personally discredit those kids who were abused at HLA?  Why do you think she censors the discusshla.com message board to remove any dissenting opinions or comments that show HLA in a poor light?  

Is she only "there for" the kids who have nice things to say?  I would think that someone who is an advocate for the kids would be especially vigilant in her advocacy of those children who were abused at HLA.  Why does she shun and censor those kids that were abused and want to discuss it on her message board?

I'm not understanding the dichotomy.  Why is she not there for the kids who express they were abused?  It seems to me that she is more than willing to discredit anyone who might potentially break her rice bowl.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
To the HLA fans
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2006, 11:05:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No one has lied.  No one at HLA has anything to lie about.  No apologies needed for what is going on a the school.

This one got me laughing.  This poster is probably already on the soup line...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control