Author Topic: Another WWASP death  (Read 29366 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »
Sadly, another suicide to report:  Matt Lockerman, formerly of Spring Creek Lodge.  My heart goes out to Matt's family and I am sorry he didn't get help.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Another WWASP death
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »

To: Spring Creek Lodge This letter of appreciation is for everyone at Spring Creek Lodge for caring enough about this work to help our family. We feel very blessed our son Matt Lockerman is flourishing. We are in Focus and are in a renewed place of ?There are no accidents.? We want you to know we are doing our part and are working the program. We want you to know we are doing our part and are working the program. We have gotten so many wonderful gifts of friendship, feedback, laughter, tears ? We will always be grateful for this journey. We are extremely optimistic about where we?re headed now. Sincere Love and Respect,

Charlie
http://www.springcreeklodge.com/testimo ... l?&page=25

So much for glowing parent testimonials. This may seem cruel. And it may be cruel, or at least callous. But god damn it! How cold and cruel is it to pretend that these solicited testimonials are evidence that the Program is good and safe? Fuck em all and feed em beans if they don't like it. If Charlie wants to retract his testimonial, I'd be happy to talk to him about it. I'm not hard to contact.

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2006, 01:59:00 AM »
See what I mean? That kid was a person not a toy. He wasn't able to be fixed with a program. Stupid testimonials make it sound like we're robots or toys of some sort.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2006, 04:35:00 AM »
This Matt Lockerman?
http://www.middletowntranscript.com/Tra ... igwin.html

http://www.delawaresports.com/news/lacr ... _23_03.htm

Laws are like spider webs. If some poor weak creature comes up against them - it is caught. But the bigger one can break through and get away.
-- Solon; Greek philosopher - c.630-c.555 BC

Offline p

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »
i would like to put them through  the "PROGRAM"
and see what they say then....this is JAIL!!!
nothing less!!! you have been sentenced for being a teen that makes bad choices- how many teens do that...PLEASE!!! wake-up!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
Antigen, I'm not sure the Matt Lockerman you found could be the biological child of the Charlie whose picture you posted. :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »
Oops, my bad, that picture wasn't Matt!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2006, 11:46:00 AM »
On 2006-01-08 04:59:00, Exit Plan wrote:

That's a trip you were able to find that testimonial.

Well, no, and that's the thing. All anyone would have to do is plug the kid's name into a search engine and that's the first hit. Rather flies in the face of all that bullshit about student privacy and anonymity, doesn't it? I mean, isn't that the austensible reason for keeping the kids' locations top secret? To protect their privacy?

But they did exactly the same at Straight and the Seed. The confidentiality rules were enforced to an absolute manic degree. No kid who didn't want to get started over would dare tell anyone, including someone who was there and experienced the same event, any damned thing that went on in that place. But when the Program could get some glowing PR? All bets were off. They'd put the kids at a podeum and have them speak in public, they'd have the parents do just what this guy Charlie did and give statements like that for the media. No shame, no concern for the kid having forever to explain this stuff about having been in a drug rehab for the rest of their life.

The government is much more interested in preserving the purity of its ideology than it is in allowing patients to get effective medicine.
-- Ethan B. Russo, neurologist at Western Montana Clinic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »
Karl Samuelson, formerly of Spring Creek Lodge, rest in peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/_pirate_smile

Someone stated that Zach's death was possibly a boating accident and did not site a source for that info.  This tribute, written by a friend of his, suggests otherwise.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2006, 07:09:00 PM »
When did this happen?  The bodies from this place are piling up.

:skull: SPRING CREEK LODGE KILLS KIDS :skull:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »
During Focus One of the homework assignments is to write to the facility your child attends.We all were expected to write thank you letters.

Shit at the time we I was thankful (so I thought)
I beleived the kid was in a proper boarding shool obtaining a progressive education, MAKING NEW FRIENDS RECIVING THERAPHY AND MORE.

WHO KNEW IT WAS ALL BIG UGLY HORRIFIC  LIES.

WWASP claims they have received thousands of Thanl you letters from happy parents. This is how they get the letters. Focus homework....

Offline CaughtInTheMiddle

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »
Are you a parent that put there child in SCL?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »
On 2006-01-07 14:41:00, Antigen wrote:

"

To: Spring Creek Lodge This letter of appreciation is for everyone at Spring Creek Lodge for caring enough about this work to help our family. We feel very blessed our son Matt Lockerman is flourishing. We are in Focus and are in a renewed place of ?There are no accidents.? We want you to know we are doing our part and are working the program. We want you to know we are doing our part and are working the program. We have gotten so many wonderful gifts of friendship, feedback, laughter, tears ? We will always be grateful for this journey. We are extremely optimistic about where we?re headed now. Sincere Love and Respect,

Charlie

http://www.springcreeklodge.com/testimo ... l?&page=25

So much for glowing parent testimonials. This may seem cruel. And it may be cruel, or at least callous. But god damn it! How cold and cruel is it to pretend that these solicited testimonials are evidence that the Program is good and safe? Fuck em all and feed em beans if they don't like it. If Charlie wants to retract his testimonial, I'd be happy to talk to him about it. I'm not hard to contact.

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

"

Antigen -- How can you possibly connect his death to SCL?  Anyone can post a picture of a kid and say "This child is just another example of what youth hockey camp does to kids.  This boy attended hockey camp last summer and now he is dead, we should close all hockey camps down!!!".

You have no idea what this child went through or what he was exposed to after SCL, you could blame his family, church choir, old girl friend.  Hell maybe if it wasnt for SCL he would have done this years ago.
This is why the list of kids who died (that someone keeps posting) has no meaning because the only qualifications to make the list is dieing after attending a program and we are all going to die whether we attended or not.

The testimonial was a snap shot in time of how he and his family were doing and it seems after SCL he was doing very well, probably much better than before he went in based on the wording.  So chances are it wasnt SCL but another stimuli which caused this.

Its amazing how you can only see one cause when there are many possibilities (with much higher probabilities) and the one you chose to believe has documented testimony which lowers its possibility of being the cause for his death.  

Kids typically do this due to depression and can be triggered by social issues especially when one is young.

Offline 69

• View Profile
Another WWASP death
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »
The testimonial was a snap shot in time of how he and his family were doing and it seems after SCL he was doing very well, probably much better than before he went in based on the wording.

The testimonials are written long before the child is sent home. They are written during the parent's Focus seminar, assigned as homework. (sure your familiar with that if you are familiar with WWASP) They wrote this without talking to or seeing how their son was doing. All they have to go on is what SCL tells them - and they lie.

So chances are it wasnt SCL but another stimuli which caused this.

I actually agree with the presmise of your post. We have no idea why this person committed suicide. How can you say 'chances were it wasn't WWASP', while also arguing the point none of us know? To calculate chance, you must know the variables, which as you pointed out - we don't. Yet.

So you can guess it wasn't because of WWASP, just like some here are guessing it was because of WWASP. How can we do anything else?

This is why the list of kids who died (that someone keeps posting) has no meaning because the only qualifications to make the list is dieing after attending a program and we are all going to die whether we attended or not.

That's a cold-hearted statement to make. Especially if you are one of these kids:

Karlye Newman
16 years old  10/8/2004
WWASP - Spring Creek Lodge Academy
Suicide by hanging (read article)

Valerie Ann Heron
17 years old
8/10/2001
WWASP - Tranquility Bay
Jumped to death; question if suicide

Why don't you go back and look at the list, and count how many are on there because of suicides after the program. I counted two. Please explain how you can discount the rest of the souls on that list, because you don't agree with two names on the list? I counted a total of 82 other on the children on the list. Some died from restraint aphysixiation, others drowning, others easily treatable illnesses. The majority are from restraints gone wrong.

Does SCL restrain kids? YES. Do they train their staff in the propert technique? NO. So, is there an equally good chance of them killing a kid as the names listed? I would say so.

So, please, explain to all of us again- why should we ignore a list of 82 DEAD children because you have a problem with how two of them got on the list? Get real, please!

PS: the suicide of Cory Murphy is known to be about WWASP. He was about to be sent back after being at WWASP. So, that leaves you with ONE questionable name on the list.

Again, tell me - why should I ignore the other 83 names?

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

--Clarence Darrow