Author Topic: Sorry Staff  (Read 5449 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
Let's add Kathleen, the HLA ezboard censor and resident idiot cheerleader, to the list of Sorry Staff.

What else can anyone share about Kathleen?  What were your experiences with her?  Was she a phony?  Does she have an education?  Do tell.  

I'd like to see a nice expository writing about Miss Kathleen, chief HLA groupie and general slackey to the management.

If you'd like to respond, Kathleen, please get a username so we know who's posting in your defense.  I think we've had about all we can take with the pro-HLA posters' multiple identities.  

It's pretty clear from your lame website that you have only a handful of supporters out of perhaps thousands of former patients, so please, don't try to be disingenuous with your identity.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 09:09:00 PM »
Well from what I can see there are only a handful of HLA haters:

Robert Bruce aka Devin Reyner
Dan PG 26
George Chongris
Dysfunction Junction
and just a few others.

My guess is around a dozen and this sight  has been going for quite awhile.  The HLA board has just started.

Your bickering back and forth keeps any real issues off of this sight.  If the purpose of this sight is to build a case against HLA, then you guys are doing a piss poor job of it.  You guys are killing your purpose with all of your bitching back and forth.  If someone from the school engages you at all, you take the bait and rattle on for five pages with a stupid fight.  

Sadly, you all might be able to garner some change if it weren't for the fact that no one with any real power to make changes will not listen to you because of your immature rhetoric.  You come across as angry kids, not as mature adults trying to change something that you truly believes needs to be changed.

Until you change your tone, no one with the power to help you is going to listen.

Just some friendly advice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »
just some friendly advice.....

from mr. question answerer, defender of suzanne.

wayyy off the mark on number of 'haters'.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »
Typical and predictable response.  Those are just the numbers I could come up with off the top of my head.  

One funny thing...  It is quite humorous to see some of these folks post hateful things on here and then a few days later have them call the school asking to talk with their former counselors about their lives.  Obviously, i am not going to give names for confidentiality reasons, but they know who they are.

So funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
First you answer questions, claiming to be an EX-counselor, and now present as someone who's still employed there.
Hmmm. Very confusing to say the least. But, then that is the job of a good PR person. No?
That's the number off the top of your head because you haven't read this forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »
On 2005-12-31 20:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

First you answer questions, claiming to be an EX-counselor, and now present as someone who's still employed there.

Hmmm. Very confusing to say the least. But, then that is the job of a good PR person. No?

That's the number off the top of your head because you haven't read this forum."

All of these posts are anon.  You have no way of knowing if they are from Kathleen or even if they are from the same person.  You could be posting all of these just to make it look like there is a conversation going on.  Don't be so pressumptuous in your postings.

BTW... none of these posts have been from Kathleen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2006, 12:20:00 AM »
On 2005-12-31 20:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

That's the number off the top of your head because you haven't read this forum."

Give a list with their user names then.  I would love to see the official "head count".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 12:34:00 AM »
Uh, I'm not for hire, or are you trying to manipulate me to do your leg work?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
On 2005-12-31 21:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Uh, I'm not for hire, or are you trying to manipulate me to do your leg work? "

That's fine.  Just giving you a chance to prove your point.  I could care less if you take it or not.  In fact don't take it.  It just goes to prove my point to those who are reading this.  You guys are a very small number.  A lot of posts from a few kids, most of whom did not graduate the program, so they cannot reallistically speak intelligently on the full benefits being at HLA.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 02:04:00 AM »
On 2005-12-31 18:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well from what I can see there are only a handful of HLA haters:

Robert Bruce aka Devin Reyner

Dan PG 26

George Chongris

Dysfunction Junction

and just a few others.

My guess is around a dozen and this sight  has been going for quite awhile.  The HLA board has just started.

Your bickering back and forth keeps any real issues off of this sight.  If the purpose of this sight is to build a case against HLA, then you guys are doing a piss poor job of it.  You guys are killing your purpose with all of your bitching back and forth.  If someone from the school engages you at all, you take the bait and rattle on for five pages with a stupid fight.  

Sadly, you all might be able to garner some change if it weren't for the fact that no one with any real power to make changes will not listen to you because of your immature rhetoric.  You come across as angry kids, not as mature adults trying to change something that you truly believes needs to be changed.

Until you change your tone, no one with the power to help you is going to listen.

Just some friendly advice.

"

How truly little you know. I thought you'd given up on your claims of knowing my identity. Namley since not only did you get it wrong, but your proof is one non existent, but two circumstancial at best. Want to stick with it though? Be my guest it changes nothing for me.  

Now as to your comments, you are limiting the basis for your concluscion from what you think you know about this particular board.

After all if we applied your sort of logic the only pro HLA people on this board are:

Dolores Gray

Aften

Lynn

Not only are you ignoring several people but your forgetting those of us who are in contact with other former students.

You also have a very narrow minded view of our approach. You claim the powers that be at HLA dont take us seriously because we act like children and fight with pro hla people.

Fine, except the HLA people do take us seriously dont they? If they didnt why have they sent staff member after staff member onto this site to dispense their propoganda? Why did they have Kathleen create the new site? Why are they having her censor it? And why are they working so hard to silence more of the forthright anti HLA people?

If we arent accomplishing anything why care?

Further you claim our rhetoric isnt accomplishing anything when you must know that isnt true. Parents do view this site and see the facts for themselves. I myself have spoken with many of them.

Also these pointless fights you mentioned. Take a closer look. They end with us posing questions to the pro HLA people, questions they cannot answer, because to do so would expose the truth.  

Open your eyes and dont talk about things you dont understand. Just some friendly advice.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 02:07:00 AM »
On 2005-12-31 18:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Typical and predictable response.  Those are just the numbers I could come up with off the top of my head.  

One funny thing...  It is quite humorous to see some of these folks post hateful things on here and then a few days later have them call the school asking to talk with their former counselors about their lives.  Obviously, i am not going to give names for confidentiality reasons, but they know who they are.

So funny."

HLA doesnt care about confidentiality. Why would you now?

Not that it matters. According to you there are only three former students who are anti HLA on here. I know my counselors arent there anymore. I dont imagien Dan's would be either. So that leaves George. Let's ask him if he called to talk his counselors recently.

George?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 02:16:00 AM »
Also these pointless fights you mentioned. Take a closer look. They end with us posing questions to the pro HLA people, questions they cannot answer, because to do so would expose the truth.>>>>

RB dear,
ironically, this poster would be the one who claimed to be an ex-counselor and answered a long list of questions you posed.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 240#158140

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2006, 02:25:00 AM »
On 2005-12-31 21:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-31 21:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Uh, I'm not for hire, or are you trying to manipulate me to do your leg work? "

That's fine.  Just giving you a chance to prove your point.  I could care less if you take it or not.  In fact don't take it.  It just goes to prove my point to those who are reading this.  You guys are a very small number.  A lot of posts from a few kids, most of whom did not graduate the program, so they cannot reallistically speak intelligently on the full benefits being at HLA.  

"

Boy youre just full of faulty logic.

In your mind because he either isnt willing or isnt able to provide you with a list of names of every person who is anti HLA that somehow means that not only are there only a small number of us, but we didnt graduate the program?

Are you retarded?

None of those things have anything to do with each other.

Furthermore what in your mind are the full benefits of being at HLA? Are the experiences of those of us who did not graduate the program somehow invalidated? Abuse is still abuse even if you have been brainwashed to call it something else.

And what of us that did graduate the program? Can we still according to you "realistically speak intelligently on the full benefits of being at HLA"? What if we didnt find any benefits yet still graduated the program? What then?

While youre dwelling on that I think I'll employ some of your logic. Give us a list of every pro HLA person who post on here. If you cant or wont do it just proves my point to those who are reading this. You guys are a very small number. A lost of post from a few children, most of whom do not have a brain and or a degree in psychology, so they cannot realistically speak intelligently on effective therapy for teens or the harm that may come from HLA.

Oh and one last thing. I'm suprised, for an HLA couselor youre much more advesarial and short tempered. I'm glad they sent you. It makes it easier to highlight the kind of people parents will be entrusting their children to. That and youre as easy to bait as Aften and Dolores.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2006, 02:29:00 AM »
On 2005-12-31 23:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Also these pointless fights you mentioned. Take a closer look. They end with us posing questions to the pro HLA people, questions they cannot answer, because to do so would expose the truth.>>>>

RB dear,

ironically, this poster would be the one who claimed to be an ex-counselor and answered a long list of questions you posed.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 240#158140

"

That would appear to be ABC123. I doubt its the same person. ABC at least attempts to be honest about issues at HLA, even though he still glazes over a number of issues and sugar coats others.

I dont think its the same guy.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Sorry Staff
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2006, 08:21:00 AM »
On 2005-12-21 17:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-20 23:19:00, realworld wrote:

"why dont we all talk like the civil, rational, bright adults that we all know we are. let's try to stop the insulting, and be open to others perspectives. come on fellows, lets get some real words spoken."

"Last year, research by the National Institutes of Health found that while coercive, fear-inducing treatment programs have not proven effective and could aggravate delinquent behavior, more holistic, family-centered approaches have demonstrated positive results in at-risk youth. One federal legislative proposal, the Keeping Families Together Act, would lift restrictions on a special Medicaid waiver to help families use public funds to access community-based treatment."

How do you HLA groupies explain away the DATA? Is the NIH a bunch of lying manipulators too?

YOU NEVER ANSWERED."

STILL WAITING...

Where are the HLA "professionals" when serious questions are asked?  

Why has HLA never sponsored a longitudinal study to assess the effectiveness of their program?

Why does HLA rely on anecdotal evidence/"polls" from a few patients served up via a censored website to "prove" their efficacy if indeed their practices hold up to conventional treatment standards?

Why will the HLA staff not engage anyone in real debate about their treatment center?

Why do they avoid meaningful inquiries while baiting and degrading less sophisticated posters?

If you won't answer these simple questions and continue to avoid pertinent questions, then you will continue to be viewed as you currently are:  manipulators who avoid accountability.

Again, I'd be glad to debate you over the facts regarding HLA's treatment program or the RTC/TBS modality as a whole.  So let's get started by answering the questions posed above as well as the definitive, longitudinal study by the NIH.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control