Author Topic: Students, Staff anyone this is KC pg 70  (Read 4101 times)

Offline Kcmoney05

• View Profile
Students, Staff anyone this is KC pg 70
« on: October 18, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
Just seeing if any one out there is doing good or still in the wrath of this abusing program I attended
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
what up kc, its aj, i got pulled in may, whats up nig, where you at now

Offline Kcmoney05

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »
yo im chillin private message me man thats real tight u out yeah they kicked me out did you hear bout that?  what poeple say after i left man? how are you dawg? holla at m,e im at collegege doing my thing

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
If we save just one friendship, it's all worth it.  :nworthy:

I am not a great believer in school. School is primarily an institution for the perpetuation of adolescence...The thought that school educates is not one I have accepted yet...Thank God I am not young. I could not survive this horror.
--Peter F. Drucker

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »
hey man i cant pm you but you can send me an    e-mail at [email protected], or on aim - toce756

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
Hey KC, It's missy.  How's it goin? Didn't it feel good as heck to get out of HLA?!
Victoria Harris, if you see this IM me at x989898989x on AIM or go to myspace at http://www.myspace.com/mmmmmissy
I MISS YOU!!! I heard you got pulled the same time I did and I really wanna hear from you.

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
I'm doing well after HLA... I am a criminal justice major, studying to join the police force. I live with my soon to be wife, Mel, and our two cats. Things are great. My family and I have re-established a good relationship, and everything is well. If anyone I knew, or anyone who would like to talk at all wants to get ahold of me, get me on yahoo aftenthurston or aim... aftensgay ...lol... im not on aim very often though... take care to all, and i wish all of you the best in all of your endevors. good luck all you past and current HLA students!

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/westsidestud2430
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »
what up KC and all, this is george, PG72, alive, kickin, withdrawn, back in Texas and hatin that pathetic excuse for an institution, FUCK HLA and anyone who defends it, and if you don't like what i think, don't message me, cause i don't give a fuck what you think, i'm an american and i'ma say what i want.  [email protected], peace

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »
welcome george. takin it that you didn't enjoy your time at hla. how'd your parents find out about it? why'd they send you and then withdraw you?

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2005, 04:12:00 AM »
hahahaha fuck no i hated that shit, havin Lennie-B stickin it in your ass (in some form or fashion) every evening at approximately 5:22 pm is not what i'd call a "fun experience".  they found out about it from the program i was at before HLA which was a residential treatment center in a small town outside of Austin, TX.  they then referred my parents to an ed-consultant in Dallas who recommended HLA to my parents, so I got sent there, improved a bunch and after about 6 months of me being there, it started becoming more and more evident to my parents how HLA really is and how obvious it is that i don't need to be there, so mom and dad got together w/ their bosses and got their schedules re-arranged and did all this in between both my parents moving across town so finally come november my holding period was over as i came home for thanksgiving break, in which the day i was scheduled to return, dad called HLA and told them to shove it, where he was shat on by charles cates and bill gray, obviously people can't understand that my father IS my father, and he does reserve the right to take me out, but anyways... then proceeded to have my counselor call him later that day ON HIS main work number and be paged out of a meeting to take a call in which he was questioned and talked down to in an attitudional way .. with such phreases as "i can't believe you're questioning my 15 years of therapeutic experience... blah blah blah" and my dad was like "uh, cool.  i've been a parent for 19 years, respect my decision."  so what did the school do? turn around and harass the other parent -- my mother -- who is currently at work, workin overtime to pay off this shithole, in which her phones are ringing non-stop with (706) numbers, and at one time her work/desk phone and cell phone were both ringing at the same time.  its a crooked shithole, e-mail me if you have any questions.

george
pg 72 -- withdrawn 11/28/2005
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
So, is withholding your transcript a way of getting back at your parents for withdrawing you?
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#151701
What do they hope to accomplish by doing so?

Which program near Austin did you attend? How did you happen to go there? How was HLA different?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
You need to stop frontin like you are hard.  You are what we call a Fantasy Gangsta.  Everything that happen to you from restrictions to RCI you deserved.  You know that you were in the heart of the Ghetto in DC and you were crying for your daddy.  So move on and stop dwelling on the past, you fantasy gangsta. :smile:

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 10:40:00 AM »
On 2005-12-04 08:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

So, is withholding your transcript a way of getting back at your parents for withdrawing you?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#151701

What do they hope to accomplish by doing so?

Which program near Austin did you attend? How did you happen to go there? How was HLA different?

"

Yeah pretty much.  Two years of high school credits ain't necessarily something you can just 'wave goodbye' to and say have a nice life.  It was the Meridell Achievement Center in Liberty Hill, Texas, like 20 miles away from Austin I think, it was real close.  

Meridell, I could actually tell they genuinely wanted to help me.  The Academic system was a charter school funded, started, and maintained by the University of Texas at Austin (UT).  The counselors were actually qualified and I could talk to my family every night, and the students were rewarded when we did things right.  It was a month long.  I went here before I started my Georgia Programs (RCI and HLA).  As much as I hated the place the first week, after that I could actually tell they were helping me and geting my medicine straight.  It was there that they tested me and I discovered that I was bipolar -- the previous 4 programs for some reason missed this.  Meridell was worth every dollar spent.